Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Going Down To Hagrid's

Chapter 4

by ccollins1246 0 reviews

This is Ginny's version of what happened after the match against Ravenclaw. PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE COMMENT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG, ANYTHING WILL DO!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-07-05 - 314 words - Complete

-1Cliche
Ginny woke up the next morning more nervous than she had ever been before a Quidditch match. This match would determine the winner of the Quidditch cup. Not only that, but today Ginny would be Seeking. This was due to the fact that Harry had been stupid enough to get himself detention by using some spell on Draco Malfoy that had caused Draco to bleed out through gashes all over his body, although Harry had not known what the spell was supposed to do(Ginny smiled to herself. It was exactly like Harry to get himself banned from the final match of the season.) Ginny would never admit it, but part part of the reason that she was so nervous was because she thought that if she did not do well today, then Harry would not like her anymore, but if she did well, who knows what might happen at the post-match party.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the Match

Gryffindor had clobbered Ravenclaw, 450 to 140.

A huge party had erupted in the Gryffindor common room. Everyone kept congratulating Ginny and telling her what a great job she had done, but Ginny kept shrugging them off. She was looking for only one person in particular.
After half an hour of partying, the portrait hole opened, and in came Harry. Ginny ran at him, and about a split second before she reached him, she felt a strong urge to kiss him... Which is exactly what she did. She did not care that the whole of Gryffindor House was watching. And neither, apparently, did harry, because he kissed her right back, possibly even harder than she was kissing him.
It felt like an entire lifetime had passed before they broke apart. Ginny looked up at Harry and saw him smiling from ear to ear. Without a word to anybody, they walked out of the portrait hole to clapping and wolf-whistling.
Sign up to rate and review this story