Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Going Down To Hagrid's

Chapter 5

by ccollins1246 0 reviews

This is what happened during that "Long walk in the grounds." Nothing bad, just kissing. AGAIN, PLEASE COMMENT!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Published: 2017-07-05 - 179 words - Complete

-1Predictable
"I never knew you kissed so good." Ginny said as she and Harry walked through the oak front doors. Harry grinned. Not a normal grin, but a grin... that was worth more tha a million words. Ginny decided she liked it.
"Listen, um, I've never had a girlfriend before, unless you count Cho, but-" Harry began.
"Let's not talk about her." Ginny whispered, pushing Harry against a tree and kissing him.
"I like your kisses, too." Harry said, breathlessly, about a minute later, making Ginny blush.
"You should have said something before. You've known me for six years." She told him.
"I know." was all Harry said, before pulling her into yet another embrace, before they lost their balance and fell into the lake. Laughing, Harry grabbed Ginny's hand and pulled her up. She too was laughing.
Harry and Ginny kept walking around the lake for hours, stopping every few minutes, snogging. And when it got dark, they walked back into the castle, where the word had undoubtedly spread, but neither of them cared, because they were... Together, finally.
Sign up to rate and review this story