Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part V

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-07-17 - 29821 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these types of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 86: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part V

Yuugao was the woman filling in a clone sandwich as she watched Naruto groan while he pumped his dick deep inside Chun-li before releasing his man sauce inside her. The Hot-Spring’s kunoichi pulled herself away from Mabui’s snatch to let out a wail of pleasure, before looking like she was about to sink to her knees. Naruto didn’t let her as he lifted her up and set her down on the edge of the spring, before pulling himself out of the water as well. Mabui, moved to settle into his side, but a recovered Tayuya quickly sat on his lap before stating, “We’re not stopping until I go home with a bulging belly like one of those porn mags because of all the cum you pumped into me.” Naruto smiled at her before nodding and helped her sit up so that she could guide him back inside her.

Yuugao gaze shifted away as Kureani let out a muffled cry as she kissed the clone which was in the process of filling her womb with its essence. She broke away as she began to climax, only to be pulled into a wet kiss with the clone buried in her ass as it also began filling her up.

The Anbu Captain let out a cry of her own when the clones inside of her fired their loads almost simultaneously. The clones almost immediately began to lose their strength, but used what remained to make sure that they set her down gently before bursting into smoke. When it cleared, she focused on where Naruto was, but her view of him was obscured by a wildly bouncing Tayuya, but they had also been joined by Seramu and Sara, who took turns kissing Naruto.

She noticed that Mabui seemed content as she managed to get a kiss in as the mother and daughter switched, but then began heading off to the bathhouse where all the women had changed. Deciding to follow suit, she made her way to the edge of the spring before pulling herself out of the water. She then helped out Kurenai, who had followed in her wake.

They walked in silence, and upon reaching the bathhouse Yuugao quickly began to dress. She had the feeling that Kurenai wanted to ask her something, but wasn’t entirely sure how. As such the Anbu Captain asked, “Something on your mind?”

Kurenai proved Yuugao’s intuition correct as while she finished putting her close on she stated, “Actually, I was wondering that about you. I was a little surprised that you seemed interested in whose chakra had shifted recently. It just didn’t seem to be something you would care about.”

Yuugao had been rather surprised at her curiosity herself, and so hoping to buy a few moments to collect her thoughts asked, “How about you? Is it something you’re striving for?”

Kurenai made the final adjustments to her clothes as she laughed and began following Yuugao out of the bathhouse. Reaching the stone path, she said, “At the moment, I’m just looking for a good time. I mean, before I got roped into this craziness, I had sworn off ever being in any kind of relationship again. I guess that wherever things end up, I’ll be fine with.”

Yuugao nodded having a good idea of where Kurenai was coming from, as she also had felt similarly in the beginning. However, while she knew that was no longer the case, she stated, “Much like you, I had planned to cut myself off from ever getting close to someone, and so I had planned to bury myself in work. But, then one day a young stud set his sights on me, and here we are.” Kurenai smiled as she could hear the happiness Yuugao felt in her tone, but it faded as the Anbu Captain added, “Tsunade told me after I became bound to him that Naruto would give me everything that I gave him and more. Which is why although I have come to love him deeply. My chakra still is in the green.”

“I don’t understand,” Kurenai replied in confusion as they neared the gate leading from Kiyomi’s property. “If what you say is true, shouldn’t it be red?”

“How could it be,” Yuugao stated giving a sad half smile, “When I can’t fully commit to his beliefs.” Kurenai’s confusion grew more pronounced so she explained, “After Naruto had been targeted in the Land of Vegetables, I lead my Anbu in retaliatory strikes. The goal was to shut down the bounty offices, but to also gain information. However, I was there for blood.” The purple-haired woman scoffed as she said, “Ibiki had to remind me that prisoners talked better when they were alive.”

“Yuugao, how you acted was natural for when someone you care for is in danger,” Kurenai said sympathetically.

“Perhaps,” Yuugao conceded. “But, are they the actions of someone who’s a part of a movement which states its goal is to bring peace to the Shinobi World.” She sighed before continuing, “Naruto is currently struggling to prevent people from letting such reactions win out.” Yuugao sounded torn as she added, “The truth of the matter is that I don’t think I can give that part of me up.” Her hands tightened into fists as an angry look appeared in her eyes while she stated, “If the Raikage were to succeed or Sasuke, or any of the other numerous threats that we have yet to even uncover. I can’t say that I wouldn’t dedicate the rest of my days to killing every single person that took this source of happiness from me.”

Kurenai was rather surprised by her friend’s revelation, and stopped with her as she took a moment to compose herself. After a moment, Yuugao said, “In truth I was fine with the current state of my chakra. So, I can’t really explain why this new revelation got under my skin. But, I guess it might just be due to it seeming like I’ve moved further away from him, and I can’t bring myself to give up what I would need to in order to close the distance.”

Kurenai wasn’t sure what she could say to comfort her friend, as she could easily see herself in the Anbu Captain’s shoes. Not particularly because she currently had strong feelings for Naruto, but if she did develop them, she could understand the desire to make sure anyone that hurt him suffered. Kurenai imagined it was particularly hard for Yuugao to let go of her need to exact vengeance considering how the purple-haired Anbu had never received the same type of closure with her previous lover that she had with Asuma. After all, she was currently sharing a bed with the man that had brought Asuma’s killer down, while Yuugao didn’t even know who to blame for Hayate’s murder. She suspected that was why someone attacking Naruto from the shadows had triggered such a violent reaction from her friend, as she desperately feared it would happen again. Furthermore, it was why she refused to fully commit to Naruto’s ideals, as she didn’t want to deny herself the satisfaction of vengeance should the world take from her once more. Not sure, of anything else to say, Kurenai suggested, “How about a drink?”

Yuugao let out a sharp quick laugh as she followed Kurenai out the gate and replied, “That sounds like a plan to me.” Leaving the property, Yuugao felt a little better after sharing what was bothering her with her friend, but she knew that so long as a desire to extract vengeance lived within her, she’d never be able to give Naruto everything and so would likely never truly move forward with him.
****************************

“Mom, you shouldn’t be so reckless,” Sakura said as she finished healing a small cut that her mother had sustained from a run in with bandits.

“It’s fine Sakura,” Mebuki replied dismissively as she sat on the medical table with one arm raised over her head to allow her daughter to heal the small cut to her ribs that she had received. Her mother was just wearing some bandages around her chest, and white pants. A long white jacket was draped over a chair, which she had removed to allow her daughter to inspect her wound

Sakura frowned, but considering how her mother had arrived at the hospital covered in blood splatter, she supposed she was overacting considering how minor her wound truly was. “Alright, all finished,” Sakura stated as she stopped applying her chakra revealing that not even a scar remained.

“Thanks,” Mebuki replied as she slipped from the table. Grabbing the jacket, she pulled it off the chair and despite the blood stains still covering it, put it on.

Sakura’s frown deepened as her mother looked like she was the leader of some female gang rather than a chunin of Konoha. But, it had apparently been the style of clothes that she had preferred to wear when first starting out on her shinobi path. She noticed some kanji written down the back of the jacket which simply read, “The Ogre.” Her mother looked back at her, and what truly concerned Sakura was the dead look in her eyes, especially as she said, “I’ll see you later. I’m going to see what work I can scrounge up.”

“What!” Sakura said, “You just came back from a mission. One that apparently ended rather poorly. How about you take it easy?”

Her mother waved her concern off as she replied, “I told you, they were nothing but run of the mill bandits. The one that grazed me only managed to do so because he cut through one of his allies. If I hadn’t already committed to crushing the other man’s skull. I wouldn’t have been open to receiving even this little nick.”

Sakura wasn’t exactly comforted by the idea, since her mother looked like she was the lead player in a slasher film. Although, she knew it would probably put her on her mother’s shit list she stated, “Regardless, I’m putting you on a twenty-four hour freeze from taking new missions.”

“You can’t do that,” her mother replied as some life returned to her eyes.

“I can, and I did,” Sakura replied calmly moving to fill out the paperwork. “Besides, take a look in the mirror. I’m pretty sure Tsunade isn’t going to be pleased to assign you a mission while you’re looking like you went on a bloody rampage.”

Mebuki met her daughter’s stern gaze with a glare, but after a moment she sighed before shrugging and saying, “Okay fine. Thanks for attending to me.” Sakura nodded as her mother moved to the door, but she stopped as she asked, “By the way, are you planning to have Naruto over this week as usual?”

Sakura nodded before answering, “Probably this Thursday again. Can I expect you to be there?”

A small smile appeared on her mother’s lips before she teasingly said, “You mean to cook for you, don’t you?”

Sakura’s cheeks colored as she nervously said, “If it wouldn’t be too inconvenient for you. I’ll help as usual.”

“Okay, I’ll go to the store to stock up,” Mebuki replied while she stepped out the door.

Sakura was relieved since she had wanted her mother to be there, after all it was for her mother’s benefit that she had begun having Naruto over for a weekly meal. But, also because of her many talents, cooking didn’t appear to be one of them. She was getting better thanks in part to her mother’s tutelage, but she still had a long way to go until she could be trusted to be alone in a kitchen. Sakura moved to follow after her, and fearing her mother had meant what she said literally shouted after her, “Go home to clean up first.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Mebuki said facetiously, “Quit being such a nag.”

Sakura felt a vein threaten to appear as an overwhelming urge to commit patricide passed through her. But, she stopped when someone said from behind her, “Now I know where you get your scary aura from.”

Sakura turned towards the voice to find Konohamaru leaning against the wall beside the doorway. She suspected that it was because he had been leading the mission that her mother had been on so he was there to check up on her. However, his thoughts turned to his own wellbeing as Sakura settled her gaze upon him due to it reminding him of when he had insulted her back when he had thought Naruto was her boyfriend. Straightening, to walk away he said, “Anyway, I better get going…”

“Don’t make me hunt you down,” Sakura interrupted before simply turning to step back into the room.

****************************

Konohamaru considered running, but figured that even if she was about to pummel him, it happening in the hospital would offer him the best chance of survival. With a sigh, he stepped into the room, but it was quickly apparent that she had already forgotten about his statement on her personality. As she sat down, and despite his past insults about her looks, Konohamaru had to admit Sakura had matured into a stunningly beautiful woman. It made him rather jealous that the man he had set up as his rival went to bed with numerous such women nightly. Meanwhile, he was kind of in a relationship, but due to the differing worlds that they lived in, it hadn’t really progressed much further than some heavy petting on the few chances they had to be alone together. Which had been little over a year at present. Moreover, despite their keeping in touch via letters, he had the feeling that Naho was distancing herself from him.

He suspected it was because she had matured into a gorgeous woman in her own right, and much like him was growing frustrated by their in ability to be intimate. But unlike him, she probably had plenty of people lining up that were willing to introduce her to the pleasure shared between a man and a woman. People that her Uncle, the Daimyo, would willing accept as suitors.

However, he pushed such concerns from his mind as Sakura asked, “Will you please tell me what happened on your mission?”

Konohamaru could hear the concern Sakura had, and was somewhat confused by it. Yet, regardless answered, “Not much to report to be honest. I accepted and assembled a team for a B-ranked assignment to escort some prisoner here. He was a missing-nin from Iwa that started a bandit gang in the Land of Rice Paddies. Apparently, the prisoner thought he could force out another local gang as they have a reputation for being somewhat soft. However, from what I understand, when they tried, they were basically crushed by the groups second in command and a few lieutenants.”

Konohamaru noticed a small smirk appear on Sakura’s face, and it made him wonder if Naruto was somehow connected to the gang. He had heard rumors to the fact that the leader of the Black Foxes was supposed to look like his rival. But, considering how the reason given was Naruto had disfigured the man, he hadn’t really thought too much deeper on it. Yet, Konohamru realized that in truth he hadn’t really thought too deeply on why Naruto was building a harem in the first place, having just assumed it was his attempt to make up for the loneliest of his childhood. He knew Naruto claimed it was to bring peace to the various villages, but he felt that was just the justification his friend used. It hadn’t occurred to him that Naruto might actually be running whole secret operations to actually bring that goal about. Still, he wondered what the goal of starting a gang like the Black Foxes would be about since one of the crimes associated with its leader had been to help the Jinchuriki of the Two-Tails escape. Which Konohamaru realized might have been one of Naruto’s lovers as she had been on the mission to rescue Killer Bee from Sasuke.

The young Chunin began to consider that perhaps he should be more interested in his Friend’s love life as he still wanted to be Hokage, and even desired to beat Naruto out for the title. But, with that being the case, Naruto was probably neck deep in international intrigue building up a resume worthy of someone desiring to be a Kage. While over the same period of time, he had fretted over the fact that the most fun he had with a girl was some heavy petting, with most of those experiences being over her clothes. Still, Konohamaru focused on the task at hand as he informed Sakura, “The Black Foxes apparently left the prisoner for the Fuma, who are transferring him to Hozuki Castle.”

Sakura nodded although she wasn’t really aware of any of the particulars. But, knew it made sense if the Iwa-nin in question was of some value to Iwa. She suspected that the missing-nin was, and Sasame was sending him to the infamous Blood Prison so Grass could negotiate a deal for him. The Grass Village would get a cut or be paid outright for their services, while for the Fuma getting a concession from a major village would likely be a huge boon for the Clan. She figured the reason that Sasame would send the prisoner to Konoha was although it would be quicker to send him straight to Grass Country from the Land of Rice. With the number of unaligned territories, or even openly hostile ones, it would give Iwa a chance to collect the prisoner without paying anything. She figured having Leaf-nin escort the man was just to further dissuade Iwa from trying anything.

A tactic that appeared to have worked as Konohamaru stated, “It appeared that the Fuma were going to be overcharged as everything was going smoothly. But, when we were only a few miles away the prisoner’s remaining bandit pals decided to try and spring him.”

Sakura frowned as she asked, “Why would they try to ambush you so close to Konoha?”

Konohamaru shrugged before offering up, “I imagine they didn’t travel in one big pack together to avoid detection so figured they would rush ahead which meant gathering near where we were heading. Plus, they probably figured that we would drop our guard being so near our home. Boy, were they wrong.” The Chunin smiled before saying, “Your mom was really something though. Almost as soon as they had appeared, she had armed herself with a giant tetsubo almost as big as her, and was charging them in turn. I can see why they called her The Ogre.”

Sakura frowned as she asked, “Did she seem…particularly bloodthirsty?”

Konohamaru shrugged again as he replied, “It is kind of hard to say, as I had my own hands full. But, if anything she was just really efficient. It seemed that every time she swung that club of hers, someone was falling down dead. Considering the size, she was able to wield it rather effortlessly. As a weapon, it doesn’t really lend itself to being gentle on the enemy. But, then again, it wasn’t really a situation where we could afford to hold back either.”

Sakura’s frown deepened, but she stated, “Thanks. Can you just keep an eye on her if you happen to work with her in the future? I’m probably worried over nothing, but I’m afraid that she might eventually let her anger over my father’s murder get the better of her.”

“Sure thing,” Konohamaru said with a nod. “But, can you really blame her. Half the village would love to find Sasuke and take him out slowly and painfully. I can’t really say I blame them.”

Sakura nodded, but cautioned, “It is understandable. However, the problem is what we’ll allow ourselves to become to make it a reality. For my mom, I’m afraid that in time her nickname will be more apt to describe who she is as a person, rather than her weapon of choice. At which point, would there be any difference between her and Sasuke outside of their list of victims.”

Konohamaru chuckled as he said, “That sounds like something Naruto would say.”

Sakura smiled as she stood before placing a hand on his shoulder and stating, “It’s because of that compliment, that I’m not going to send you to the ER’s traction ward for you earlier comment.” Then as if she hadn’t just threatened him, she gave his shoulder a gentle pat before proceeding out of the room to her office. Thus leaving Konohamaru with the impression that he had narrowly avoided a death flag, and causing him to respect Naruto all the more for being able to successfully seduce such a woman.
*****************************

Suzume was taking a shower located in the girl’s locker room of the Academy. Having just finished her afternoon training session, which she admitted was more about keeping her figure then actually improving her skills. As she let the warm water sooth her aching muscles, she allowed her thoughts to turn to her Naruto problem. Which consisted mainly of the fact that although she was quite certain that he was a Corruptor, she still lacked definitive proof. Yet, she was of the opinion that the circumstantial evidence made a compelling case. However, in many regards she felt confronting him directly was almost out of the question, unless she was prepared to go the Missing-nin route. For starters, considering how over the last few years the Clan Council had slowly had its male members replaced with women, she was quite sure Konoha’s government had been corrupted. Furthermore, with the likes of Yuugao and Anko also living in the Hidden Eddy Inn, she was rather certain those branches were compromised as well.

But, even if Konoha’s leadership hadn’t been corrupted, in a sense it wouldn’t have mattered as getting caught would mean she would need to defend her actions, and that would mean spreading knowledge of the Binding, unless she was willing to allow her own name to be tarnished. As such, the best-case scenario was that Naruto had bound the women under his sway to him against their will, and upon her dealing with him, his victims would agree to suppress the knowledge of his jutsu. Or, better still would have had no idea how it worked, as then Suzume could claim that perhaps the Kyuubi had taken Naruto over. Naturally, with women like Tsunade being under his sway, she imagined at the very least the Hokage would have figured out some of the details about how the Binding worked, so doubted that scenario would come about.

That for Suzume was the crux of her problem, as she wasn’t sure how the women corrupted by Naruto would react to his death. She already had what she felt was a relatively decent plan to at least isolate and confirm her suspicions about him. Which upon doing so, would allow her to quickly eliminate him. But, if that in turn caused his victims to begin shouting about a jutsu that allowed men to subjugate the women they slept with, it would do her mission to eradicate all traces of the Binding irreparable harm. A mission, which her teacher had felt was nearly complete, as rumors of a Corruptor hadn’t appeared in centuries.

However, Suzume knew she couldn’t wait to make a move forever as it just gave Naruto more and more time to Corrupt the women of Konoha, and she suspected members of the Alliance as well. In fact, she believed the Alliance having been something Tsunade had pushed for, had simply been a means by which Naruto could extend his influence outside of Konoha’s walls. Yet, despite that, what kept her from acting was her exit strategy. She was confident she would be able to isolate Naruto and thus ascertain if he was a Corruptor. But, she would only get one shot and if she decided to end him, had to consider an exit strategy. After all, even if Naruto’s victims were truly that, she couldn’t guarantee that the Hokage wouldn’t hang her out to dry. As that had been Itachi’s fate despite the service he had performed.

As such, Suzume needed to consider defecting, and due to the Alliance, that only really left Kirigakure or Iwagakure as potential destinations. That was if she wanted to avoid running for the rest of her life, especially if some of the women bound to Naruto decided to avenge him. Of course, she didn’t really think either village would necessary consider a Chunin Instructor that much of a prize, so realized they might just turn her over particularly if Tsunade was the one calling for her head. But, she felt that perhaps Iwa might be willing to rebuff the Hokage, particularly if she sold herself to them as the slayer of the Fourth Hokage’s son.

She smirked as she pictured there might be a few perks to go along with such a title, but it faded as she heard a voice say, “I wish you two would stop tagging along to wreck my practice sessions with Naruto-Sensei.”

Suzume recognized the voice as belonging to Kaede, who was a genin in training from Naruto’s class. The statement was quickly countered by another girl from his class when Aoi countered, “You’re the one that butted your way into the shuriken practice that I had requested.”

“Get over it,” a third voice cut in, “You both did that when he agreed to help me with my math homework.”

Suzume rolled her eyes as the other two kunoichi refuted Akane’s claim by bringing up another instance in which she had acted as a blocker to one of their advances. Reaching for some soap, she began to lather her skin while the three continued to bicker. In truth, had they not been so prone to sabotage one another, she probably would have selected one of them to try and seduce Naruto. She wasn’t too surprised when a moment later Aoi, upon stepping into the communal shower, said sounding a little surprised the person using the shower was a teacher, “Suzume-sensei, what are you still doing here?”

Suzume looked over her shoulder as she scrubbed her sponge along her arm, “I’m cleaning up after getting in a little training, just like you.”

Aoi nodded, and quickly moved to one of the open shower heads. She imagined the kunoichi in training might be wondering if she had overheard her debating who deserved access to Naruto and may have felt rather embarrassed by it. Suzume tried to put her at ease, while also looking for more information as she asked, “I take it you were training with Naruto-sensei?”

The brown-haired girl nodded as she began to use a body-wash that she had brought with her to clean the sweat from her skin. “Yes, I asked sensei to help me practice my shuriken technique. I’m still having trouble scoring direct hits.”

“Only you?” the female instructor asked.

She had to hid a smirk as Aoi scowled while replying, “No, Akane and Kaede tried to force him to help them to.”

“Don’t act like you haven’t done the same thing, Aoi,” Kaede said as she entered the shower as well. After placing her own body wash in the soap rack, she stepped under the showerhead and began wetting her long blond hair while she countered, “You forced Naruto-sensei to pay attention to you when I was asking him for help with my math homework.”

“Help you didn’t need,” Aoi fired back, “You do well on all the math tests, it’s one of the few subjects that you’re actually pretty good at. You only chose math because you might actually be better at it then sensei so wanted to show off.”

Suzume was glad it appeared both girls seemed to have forgotten about her for the moment as it allowed her to study them. Both girls were still rather young being around twelve years of age and thus only at about the midway point through puberty. However, listening to them bicker it was clear that as was the case with most kunoichi their age, their desire to find a boyfriend was super developed. Suzume knew that was mainly a byproduct of the Academy, since her classes were meant to promote such a desire. Granted, there were missions which would require the skills she taught such as the tea ceremony or flower arranging. But, the true purpose was to make kunoichi attractive partners to their fellow shinobi. After all, it wasn’t exactly kept secret that most kunoichi tended to drop out of the shinobi program after finding a husband. This was because in truth, the village viewed the most significant contribution a kunoichi could make to the village as providing future shinobi for it.

Granted, there wasn’t the same social stigma associated to a woman for not following that path as there would have been even as soon as a century earlier. But, that didn’t mean the village wouldn’t prefer its kunoichi to be baby factories, since for most of its existence the only thing Konoha truly exported was its services as trouble busters. These services required a steady stream of new candidates to replace those that were lost or crippled. While Suzume knew that some instructors did sometimes wrestle with the notion that they were essentially turning children into replacement soldiers. She had taken solace in the fact that her job was to give her students the tools necessary to land a good man and get out of business as quickly as possible. Still, she knew she was just as culpable as the children of such unions would be the next generation of shinobi to be chewed up by the nature of the business they were in.

However, in recent years, Konoha had begun to become an economic powerhouse of sorts as many new businesses were locating there. Because of this, it was less dependent on its shinobi program to flourish, and as a result, new types of businesses were flocking to the village. Before the current economic renaissance, most of the businesses located in the village had been geared towards servicing shinobi in one way or another. Granted, there were the typical food and services industries that cropped up wherever people gathered together, but most means of production had been meant to provide Shinobi with the items they needed to wage war. But recently, more shops were opening with the intention of selling towards the civilians of Konoha, and this was due to the fact that rather than the shinobi being the primary wage earners. Many of the civilians were now finding themselves with excess money at the end of the month to allow them to purchase more luxury items.

As a result, for the first time since its founding, Konoha’s Academy had seen its first drop in enrollment of new applicants. Suzume attributed this to being the result of Civilians finding it easier to find economic prosperity in the business sector.

This made Suzume feel somewhat conflicted, as it seemed the change was a result of policies being implemented by Tsunade and the Clan Council. Which considering how she believed Naruto was controlling the women in charge of the village, made her wonder if those changes were in fact being suggested by him. If they were, then Suzume wondered if it might not be better to leave Naruto alone, since she felt a world where parents weren’t sending their children off to be trained to kill at an early age so they could have a better chance at economic prosperity was probably a better one.

However, the feeling didn’t last long as Suzume knew from the past exploits of fellow Huntresses that some of the most prosperous of times could be traced to Corruptors. One of the prior Huntress had theorized that it was because they made for the most fertile hunting grounds for them. After all, many powerful and influential people flocked to these economic hotspots as they tried to get a piece of the pie for themselves. As such, Suzume was of the opinion that Naruto was seeking to create a fertile valley of his own in order to attract new prey as she believed he had likely hunted all of Konoha’s prized targets.

She felt a part of her begin to push back against the idea, since she really hadn’t been able to substantiate her beliefs. However, before she could begin the internal debate, her attention shifted towards the communal shower’s entrance as they were joined by Akane.

Suzume noticed that Akane’s eyes sought out the body washes that her two rivals had brought with them, and seeing they were the same, allowed a smirk to appear before moving to a stall of her own. She set hers down in the soap rack almost as if to display it, and as she stepped under the spray of the showerhead, both Aoi and Kaede frowned upon noticing it was different from theirs.

Suzume couldn’t help but smirk at the transparent move, since she had suspected that the reason Aoi and Kaede had shared an interest in the same brand and scent was because it had tied in to their infatuation with Naruto. She suspected that considering the scent was Cherry Blossoms, one or both of them had somehow learned Sakura used it. Which naturally translated to Naruto enjoying it. The smugness that Akane was displaying made it clear that she had a better source of intel as to what Naruto might enjoy, and was flaunting that knowledge to her rivals.

Deciding it might give her some insights, especially if Naruto had been the one to suggest it, Suzume stated, “Oh, Enchanted Woods, do you mind if I give it a try Akane?”

“N..no, Suzume-sensei,” the kunoichi in training replied obviously not in love with the idea.

Suzume moved over to collect it and spraying some in her hand said, “Strange, considering both Akane and Kaede were using the same type, I half expected you to be. Was Cherry Blossom, last week’s scent or something.” The instructor suspected that while Akane had wanted to throw her rivals into disarray by showing up with something different. Yet, she didn’t want to spill the beans on why she felt that she had an advantage, so Suzume added, “Or, perhaps the Cherry Blossom is the more preferred fragrance. Maybe I should go with that instead.”

Akane seeing both of her rivals recovering their balance due to Suzume’s subtle suggesting that they were overthinking matters, wasn’t prepared to surrender her advantage, so blurted, “That depends on who you ask? Naruto-sensei says a lady should pick one that she thinks best suits herself, not worry about what everyone else thinks.”

“Really,” Suzume said as she began lathering her body with the soap memorizing the scent in hopes that she might pick it up coming off of Naruto, “when did he tell you that? That doesn’t seem to be a topic of conversation a teacher might normally have with a student during training.”

She had put just enough of a concerned twang in her voice to make Akane realize that she might be worried something appropriate had happened between the two. As such, the kunoichi in training quickly stated, “I just ran into Naruto-sensei while he was out shopping a few days ago. He had a basket full of feminine products, and so I asked him what was his favorite. He said he didn’t really have one, since he normally just uses a regular bar of soap.”

“Then why was he carrying so many different brands?” Suzume asked suspecting it might have been the girls next question when she had encountered Naruto hoping to ferret out which one she should buy for himself.

“He said he was just shopping for some of his fellow tenants,” Akane answered as she had asked exactly that next. She also added, “Apparently, he was helping out the Landlady as she showed up shortly after. When I asked him which of the ones that he had grabbed he though would be best for his girlfriend. He told me that it wasn’t up to him to decide that, since if he says he is going to like someone, then it should include the choice of scents she chooses for herself.”

“Hmm, so this was the one that you chose for yourself,” Suzume said as she stepped back under the water to wash the suds from her skin.

Akane shook her head, as she gave a small smile while recalling Naruto telling her, “Find something you’ll enjoy first, and when you meet that special guy, I’m sure he’ll enjoy it as well.” Reiterating that to the other women present, she then shook her head to correct Suzume as she stated, “I like it, but I’m going to keep looking for the one that he’ll think really compliments me the best.”

Suzume gave a soft smile, but it slipped as she turned away from the young women since she had no doubt as to who Akane had been thinking of when she said, “he’ll.” She then looked over her shoulder to see both Aoi and Kaede looked like they were going to be doing a little shopping after they left.

Suzume finished washing, so turned to exit the shower where she quickly dried and dressed herself. Again, she felt conflicted since what Naruto had told the young woman was exactly what she would want someone to say to a young impressionable girl looking for outside validation, in that they needed to focus on finding themselves before worrying about how others perceived them. Yet, believing him to be a Corruptor, it made her wonder what kind of game he was playing. It made her wonder if the reason he hadn’t been interested in any of the women dangling in front of him was because they weren’t presenting a challenge. She suspected that could be the case, since she imagined a part of the thrill a Corruptor would feel was in the act of drawing them in. Thus, rather than women throwing themselves at him, the best course of action to draw him in would be to present herself as an equal. Someone as interested in the game as he was. She smiled at the idea, as she admitted that at times that was what attracted her to a potential partner as well. But regardless of whether she was right or not, she did believe that it was time for her to take a more direct approach.
*****************************
Sakura was heading back to her office after making one of her rounds through the hospital. Her thoughts were still with her mother, as she wondered how best to prevent her from becoming an emotionless killer. Since while much as she had hoped, the weekly meals that Naruto attended were serving as a medication geared towards softening the shell her mother was trying to build around her heart. She didn’t know if her mother was getting a strong enough dosage. Naturally, she considered upping it by perhaps having him over more often. But, she knew her lover was a busy man with a lot of women clamoring for his attention, and so she didn’t want to use her official girlfriend position in a manner that might cause others to feel neglected.

She reasoned that the issue was Naruto’s presence wasn’t leaving a lasting impact, partially because while her mother’s mood would brighten while he was around. She didn’t have much of a reason to hold onto those positive feelings after he left. Thus, while she wanted to keep exposing her mother to Naruto’s upbeat and positive attitude. Especially as it did appear that her mother looked forward to the dinners as much as she did. She also wanted to find a way to prolong the effects by making it so her mother might focus on things other than her desire for revenge.

She smiled as the first vestiges of an idea began to form, but put that on the back burner as she noticed someone sitting on one of the chairs outside her office. Approaching the young woman, she asked, “Moegi, what can I do for you?”

For a moment, Moegi looked rather torn between answering or running, making Sakura wonder just how much she had scarred the orange-haired girl and Konohamaru when they had first crossed paths. After a few moments of silence, Moegi apparently decided that she wasn’t going to let a fear of her reacting negatively to what she was about to say stop her, so almost whispering asked, “Can I speak with you for a moment?” She looked around conspiratorially before adding, “In private?”

Sakura smiled amused, before nodding as she indicated towards her office, “Of course, please step inside.”

*****************************

Moegi nodded before heading into the office, and tried to tell herself to calm down. However, a part of her screamed back, “How can I be calm? I’m about to tell one of the most powerful shinobi in the village that I want to be with her boyfriend.”

Moegi took a seat and to her surprise Sakura sat in the chair next to her rather than occuping the one behind her desk. This surprised the orange haired kunoichi, but she surmised it was because normally Sakura would be giving a diagnosis, so felt speaking to her from the desk might be rather impersonal. Moegi saw her willingness to give up what she could consider an advantage in the venue as a positive thing, and hoped the meeting would remain on friendly terms.

Still, the possibility that it wouldn’t was what caused her to play with the hem of her skirt as she tried to remember the speech that she had thought up while waiting for the medic. After a moment Sakura asked upon having noticed her fellow kunoichi’s nervousness, “Is everything alright?”

Moegi nodded, before saying, “Yes…I just don’t know how to begin.”

Sakura smiled as she felt a call back to when she was having problems with Naruto before becoming bound to him. Particularly as there was so much she had wanted to say, but had been too scared to actually say it. Yet watching Moegi searching for what to say, Sakura felt she was about to experience what Ino had when she had declared herself a rival for Sasuke’s affection. At least if she and the orange-haired woman had shared something akin to friendship rather than a friendly acquaintance.

With that thought in mind Sakura asked, “Can I take it that the reason for your visit is Naruto related?”

Upon her nodding, Moegi felt some of the good cheer slip from Sakura’s face as she stood and then moved to sit behind her desk. She could understand the move as she suspected the medic realized that she might be there to challenge her, and so had moved to seize the advantage her status as one of the most impressive medics Konoha had would afford her. Moegi also recognized it was a step away from how she hoped the meeting would proceed so started to explain herself, “As you probably just realized I want to be with the Boss.” She wasn’t sure why, but felt Sakura had to fight back a smile at her using the nickname she used for Naruto to counteract the sultry way Tenten would call him Sensei. But she pressed on stating, “Truth be told, I wanted to make my feelings known back when he first began training with me for the Chunin Exams, and before you even entered the picture as his girlfriend.”

“Fair enough,” Sakura countered, “And truth be told, I can’t even really feel angry at you since a lot of people feel that I stole him from Ayame.”

Moegi inclined her head, having heard some rumors to the effect that Sakura had used her father’s death to push Ayame to the side. Yet, having seen the two women together since Naruto had officially declared he was seeing the pink-haired medic, Moegi was of the opinion that the rumors had been started by people jealous of her or felt they were avenging Ayame. “I don’t believe you did,” she said after a moment. “I tried myself when he was seeing her. But, he shot me down.”

“Okay, but then why come to me?” Sakura asked with a hint of a challenge.

Moegi sighed, but replied, “Because, when he asked me to stop making advances, he stated that it was because it wasn’t the right time. Yet, he added that we would talk about my feelings after the Chunin Exam. But, then the next thing I know he’s dating you, and… I know how much the Boss values his word. I don’t think he would have told me that we would talk later if he had no intention of honestly addressing my feelings.”

The cold mask that had appeared at the reveal for the reason of Moegi’s visit melted from Sakura’s face as she said amused, “He really is too honest for his own good.” Leaning forward she added, “So, if I’m to guess what brought you here, it is that you believe that he would have just outright rejected you if there hadn’t been an avenue you could take to being with him.”

Moegi nodded, before also stating, “Yes, plus I believe things broke down between him and Ayame too cleanly. Sure, there was a lot going on, but I don’t think she would be as calm about it as she appears to be. Unless…”

“Unless,” Sakura supplied a little amused at the young woman’s trailing off.

Moegi leaned in conspiratorially as she continued, “Unless, she is still seeing him, but quietly.”

“I don’t know,” Sakura replied sounding dismissive, “That sounds kind of crazy to me.”

Moegi frowned feeling a little disheartened, but replaying Sakura’s tone she felt the woman’s voice was more teasing then outright mocking. As such she pressed on, “Plus, then there’s Tenten. She’s way too flirty and acts rather similar to how I was, but Boss doesn’t seem concerned by her behavior. But, by my witnessing it.”

Sakura nodded, before replying, “So you believe Tenten is also seeing Naruto behind my back.”

Moegi quickly shook her head before stating, “I’m not suggesting that he’s cheating on you! I believe he’s seeing all of you, but with your knowledge.”

Sakura paused since a part of her had wondered if Moegi was setting her up to make a case for Naruto cheating on her in order to advance her own position in capturing his heart. She smiled softly as she felt only her lover would let another woman come to such a conclusion that he was seeing all three women at the same time on the up and up. “That is quite the theory,” she said a little unsure about how to proceed, “I guess the real question is, do you hope that is the case?”

Moegi wasn’t sure, since naturally most women didn’t want to share the hearts of the men they desired. But, after a moment she answered, “I don’t know. I don’t even really know why I came to see you. I guess I just wanted someone to tell me that either I’m crazy and to move on with my life. Or, to confirm there might really be a happy ending for me after the Chunin Exams. Normally I would talk to Suzume-sensei about this stuff and she was cheering me on when he was seeing Ayame. But if you are trying to be discreet, it probably wouldn’t be smart for me to go rattling off my theory to her.”

Sakura held back a frown as she didn’t like the idea of Suzume suggesting Moegi try to seduce Naruto away from Ayame. However, she let it slide for the moment to say, “I don’t think it is my place to confirm or deny anything.” Sakura could understand why Moegi’s face fell so couldn’t help adding, “But, hold onto the Naruto that you believe in, and I think you’ll find your heart is guiding you correctly.”

Moegi instantly brightened as she said, “I will,” before standing to add, “Thank you for seeing me.”

Sakura nodded before letting a lustful smile appear as she thought, “I look forward to seeing more of you soon.” She felt her pussy begin to moisten as she pictured her lover showing the genin what true pleasure was. However, she forced herself to put such fantasies on hold as she decided to look into the instructor that was displaying an unusual amount of curiosity in Naruto’s love life.

*****************************
Naruto paused outside the Seventh Heaven as he wasn’t exactly looking forward to the discussion about to take place. Having received an invitation from Rock Lee, he suspected that it was in regards to the stance he was advocating for dealing with Sasuke. He felt it was somewhat ironic that most people seemed to misconstrued it to be a live and let live policy, when all he truly was really asking for was people try not to let their emotions get the better of them.

Although he had been surprised by Chouji’s reaction to him and his call for calm, he could almost understand Lee’s since the Chunin was so passionate about everything he did. Still in the time since, it was apparent that Lee was trying to gauge his fellow shinobi’s attitudes on the two primary schools of thought that had come into being about how to deal with Sasuke. From what his lovers were telling him, it appeared that for now, opinions were evenly split. But, they also believed that one reason for it was because he had made his own thoughts on the matter clear, and most people likely believed Sasuke was a problem that only he would be able to deal with. As such, Naruto suspected that Lee had invited him to meet in order to change his mind on the matter.

Deciding to get it over with, he stepped into the bar and found it to be rather crowded. He wasn’t too surprised considering that it was approaching the weekend, and Ibara had scheduled both Tifa and Mira to attend the bar with her. He smiled as he watched both women move about the room to bring the various patrons their drinks. Ibara meanwhile was moving up and down the bar as she served the people sitting along it, while occasionally stopping to chat for a moment before being called away by a new arrival or one of the two waitresses dropping off orders.

The three women weren’t the only women of his Family present as he noticed Hinata was there as well. She did look slightly out of place for an establishment like Seventh Heaven, since she was wearing a kimono and had her hair up in a bun. But, as that had been her standard attire since retiring from active duty to take over the running of the Branch Family. Naruto imagined she had been invited along while attending to other matters. This was due to the other two men sitting with her being Kiba and Shino.

She smiled softly at him as she noticed him looking which caused Kiba to look over. The Inuzuka looked like he was about to wave him to join them, but then his gaze shifted to another spot in the bar and a look of understanding appeared. Naruto having followed his gaze wasn’t too surprised to find that it had settled on the person that he was there to meet. He gave the former Team Eight a quick wave, before proceeding towards the table Lee was at.

Grabbing the back of the only other chair at the table, he asked, “Is this seat taken?”

“Not at all,” Lee replied as he stood to stick out his hand, “Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.”

“No thanks required,” Naruto stated as he gave the hand a firm shake. A grip which Lee matched, and then let his hand go to retake his seat. As Naruto followed suit, he took a moment to take in Lee’s attire which for a change wasn’t his dark green jumpsuit. Although, he still wore the color in the form of an expensive button-down shirt, which matched well with his khaki pants. As he was wearing just a black t-shirt with some orange cargo pants, Naruto would admit that he felt a little underdressed considering the quality of Lee’s attire. He wondered briefly how he could afford such nice clothes, but dropped the line of thought as being immaterial to the discussion that was probably about to take place.

Preparing to get started, he waved towards Tifa, who nodded before heading to the bar to get him a drink. Lee watched the exchange and stated, “You must come here quite often if the wait staff knows what you want without taking an order.”

Inclining his head, Naruto replied, “It’s become a favored nightspot for me to come to when I’m looking to relax. But, why did you choose it?”

Lee shrugged before reaching for his own drink as he replied, “It seemed the proper venue considering the topic I wish to discuss.”

Naruto fought back a sigh as he figured that all but confirmed that they would be talking about Sasuke, since it had been at Seventh Heaven where the divide between Chouji and him had come into being. Although Lee would also be on the opposite side of that divide, Kiba had informed him that it appeared he was still interested in discussing the matter rather than just dismissing those not in agreement with hunting down and killing Sasuke no matter the cost.

Despite his earlier hesitance to meet with Lee, Naruto was glad that he was still open to talking. His reluctance to do so had stemmed more from the fact that lately he felt that he was on kind of a losing streak when it came to winning people over with words. Particularly since his attempt to win Gaara over had gone over so poorly. Not to mention that Chouji had made it clear that he had no desire to discuss their differences as he wouldn’t remain in the same room as him.

Tifa placed a mug in front of him, and stated towards Lee, “Mr. Lee, Ibara wants me to make it clear that you better not wreck the place. She stated that if she even sees the slightest sign that you’re getting drunk, then Mira and I are to boot you out of here.”

Lee inclined his head as he replied, “Worry not. Gai-sensei has worked extensively with me to improve my tolerance to alcohol.”

Tifa nodded before moving away to attend to another table. Naruto took a sip of the ale that was a favored of the Inuzuka before stating, “That must have been some fun training.”

Lee shook his head in the negative as he replied, “Actually, Gai-sensei said that it was perhaps the most perilous training that he has ever taken part in. On more than one occasion he needed to be taken to the emergency room. Apparently, I can be a rather mean drunk.”

Naruto felt a nervous sweat begin to break out, and hoping to finish the conversation before Lee got too many drinks in him asked, “Alright then, why did you want to meet with me?”

“I am sure that you have already surmised the reason,” Lee replied as he sat back in his chair. “However, if you wish for me to state it. I have asked you her to petition for you to reconsider your position on how to deal with Sasuke.”

“Don’t you think that is something that you should discuss with Lady Tsunade,” Naruto replied. “I’m just a genin after all.”

“I would if I believed that it would do any good,” the Chunin stated. “However, despite your claims to merely being a genin. I think we both know your influence extends far beyond your rank. Let us not forget that it was your influence that prevented the Hokage from properly labeling Sasuke a missing-nin after his defection.”

Naruto frowned at what he felt was a thinly hidden attempt to blame him for the threat Sasuke had become. He admitted that it scored in regards to the point that Lee was no doubt going to make that because Sasuke had been handled with kid gloves once, it proved that he needed to be hunted down and dealt with extreme prejudice. However, Naruto countered, “I did ask Tsunade not to mark Sasuke as a missing-nin. However, I doubt that would have mattered one way or another.”

“Why is that?” Lee asked with a frown of his own.

“Simple,” Naruto said pausing long enough to take a drink of his ale, “He was probably with Orochimaru the entire time. Much as Jiraiya served as a shield for me from Akatsuki. Orochimaru served as a similar means of protection from Konoha. Even had she marked him as a missing-nin back then. I doubt anything would have come of it.”

Lee sat forward as he stated, “Perhaps, perhaps not. My point is that you, a mere genin, did influence the village’s policy in regards to dealing with Sasuke. I have to believe that you are doing so again.”

“Look Lee,” Naruto said while leaning back in a relaxed manner, “Tsunade is the one calling the shots here, and I know she has people working to make sure the village is protected. When the time comes to deal with Sasuke, I’ll be there on the front lines. The only thing that I’ve been cautioning people against is letting their desires for revenge be what drives them in this pursuit.”

“Perhaps what is needed is passion,” Lee countered quickly, “The way things stand. You will only allow Sasuke another chance to take more from the people of Konoha. How many more people are you going to allow him to kill before you decide it is time to focus on bringing him to justice?”

Naruto wanted to shout back with how his Family was in the works of doing exactly that as he began to lose his cool, but he bit his tongue. Instead he asked, “Are you sure it is justice that people on your side of the debate are clamoring for?”

“I cannot speak for everyone,” Lee began to reply.

However, Naruto quickly cut him off asking, “Then why do you assume that I can speak for those who agree with me?”

“Because you’re the recipient of a false narrative that has led to your becoming the Hero of the Leaf, with all that entails.” Naruto was a little taken aback by the bitterness that entered Lee’s ton, but the Chunin quickly continued, “There was a time when I was swept up in it as well. The tale of the orphan that came from nowhere, that suddenly managed to beat the Prodigy of the Hyuuga and defeated the jinchuriki of the Sand. Then when the truth that you were one as well was revealed, those of us that didn’t know began to pity you for the heavy burden you must have borne. Yet, was any of it true? You’re the son of the Foruth Hokage, and as such probably always destined to have been trained by Lord Jiraiya. The details of your origins that were hidden, were always done so to insure the maximum number of people would come to think positively of you.”

Naruto wasn’t sure how to reply, since he couldn’t be sure there hadn’t been some plan in the works for him. Particularly as he had never received a proper answer as to why his parentage was hidden from him. “You do raise some valid points,” Naruto said which appeared to surprise the Chunin, “I mean there were choices that were made for me that I still can’t explain. But, I would stop short of saying my life has been the product of some false narrative spun for my benefit. I assure you, none of the challenges that I surmounted pulled their punches.”

Lee’s gaze hardened as he countered, “Are you really going to claim that you were some underdog that rose to the top as many people claim? You had advantages that most people could only dream of, just because they might have been hidden from you for a time doesn’t negate their benefits. You never would have bested Neji if he had been informed of what you carried and you are using the influence you gained from such triumphs to guide this village down the wrong path.”

Naruto frowned but admitted, “You’re probably right about Neji. If he had known that I had a potential second chakra source I probably wouldn’t have won.” He let out a small chuckle which he knew angered Lee some, but pressed on stating, “Furthermore, I never claimed to be an underdog. I was just a bad student.”

“What?!”

Having pushed Lee off balance mentally he explained, “I was too busy trying to force people to acknowledge me to take my studies seriously.” Naruto let a small sad smile appear as he continued, “Iruka-sensei tried to tell me as much, but I was too focused on what other people thought of me to listen. I thought I was due people’s recognition and so rather than try to earn it. I tried to force it through pranks and misbehaving. My entire dream of becoming Hokage was rooted in that.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that I learned the Shadow Clone jutsu in a single night when my back was against the wall,” Naruto stated. “If I had applied that kind of energy to my studies, I never would have been the dead last. So if you ask me, I was never an underdog, just unprepared. Hell, when I was first starting out, half the time I was too conceited to know just how not ready I really was.”

“Be that as it may, you cannot deny that because of the optics of your success it appears you now enjoy a certain amount of say with the populace and…”

“So what?” Naruto said flatly, “If people are going to base their opinions about how to deal with Sasuke based off of their thinking aspects of my life made me an underdog, then how strong are their convictions to begin with. The details of my parentage are irrelevant anyway. Sure, people might have come around because I was the Fourth Hokage’s son, but are they really judging me then. My dad was a great Hokage, but he was a shitty father and husband.”

“How could you say that?” Lee asked taken aback. “He saved the village.”

“By sacrificing my mother and me,” Naruto countered. He could tell Lee was somewhat confused at least in regards to his comment about his mother. Rather than explaining, he took a calming breath and said, “Let me ask you something. What does Konoha me to you?”

“I do not understand the question,” Lee replied, “It is our home, and the place that we have sworn to protect.”

“Yes,” Naruto said, “But why do you feel it is worth protecting? Is it just because you were born here?”

Lee found that he didn’t really have an answer, since most of his Shinobi career had really been about proving his own self-worth. “To be honest, I have never really considered it.”

“I’m not surprised,” Naruto said as he grabbed his ale again. Bringing it to his lips he added, “Mainly because your goal was as self-aggrandizing as my desire to become Hokage.”

Lee looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel as he slammed the table stating, “That is easy for you to say considering all the advantages that you were born with. I had to struggle for everything that I have.”

“Which I’m not taking away from you,” Naruto replied calmly. “But, say you had beaten Neji instead of me. What was your goal beyond that? To find a stronger opponent, and then a stronger one after that. All you were doing was proving how strong you are. You wanted to make people acknowledge that strength. It was no different than my wanting to become Hokage to force people to acknowledge me.”

“What is wrong with that?”

“Nothing,” Naruto stated, “But all you are gaining strength for is yourself. It wasn’t for Konoha’s benefit. So, I ask again, what does Konoha mean to you?”

“Perhaps you should tell me what it means to you.” Lee said still not having an answer.

“It’s an idea,” Naruto replied quickly, “A place that was founded so that the clans that were once at each other’s throats could try to live together in peace. That is an idea that I want to protect and that is why I can’t agree with the argument that Sasuke needs to be stopped no matter the cost.”

“Surely you do not believe that there can be peace between Konoha and Sasuke now,” Lee said with a look of disbelief.

“Believe it,” Naruto replied, “no. But, if there was a possibility for it, then I would have to try and take it.” He sighed as he knew he was losing Lee as the Chunin was looking at him as if he had grown a second head so explained, “What I want to protect is that idea where so long as people desire to live in peace then we let bygone be bygones. That’s isn’t to say that I believe Sasuke should escape from being punished for his crimes, however if he truly came to desire peace then I believe he would understand that punishment is a required part of the process. The question would then become would we let him, or would our desire only be quenched after spilling his blood. Because if it is the latter, even if peace is the result. Then idea itself and what I sought to advance and defend would have already died.” He could see that his words had permeated through some of Lee’s incredulity, so added, “This is why I am bitter about my father, even though I chose this life.”

“You choose it? How, and how could you be upset at your father then?”

Naruto nodded giving a quick recap of his trip to the past, although he naturally left out some details, such as his mother being his Bijuu at the time. “The reason I’m bitter at my father, is we are taught that the people of Konoha make up one big family. Thus, the reason we protect it is because we are family. Yet, this concept of family didn’t actually extend to my father, did it. He threw his away to be a Hokage, and yet shouldn’t the Hokage’s mission have beem to protect us along with everyone else.”

“I’m sure it was a difficult decision,” Lee said.

“I’m not entirely sure that is the case,” Naruto said sadly. “Because, all I have to do is look at my Father’s predecessor to see that the idea that Konoha is a family is quickly jettisoned whenever Konoha itself is threatened. Then it appears no sacrifice is too great to sustain it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m talking about the Uchiha Massacre,” Naruto stated.

“I am afraid that I do not understand,” Lee said confused, “I was under the impression that was a plan carried out by Danzou and Itachi. To be honest, their actions saved a lot of people. Had Itachi seen it through, then Sasuke would have been dealt with as well and the entire matter facing Konoha now would already be settled.”

Naruto sighed as he countered, “That’s the problem. In order to protect Konoha, an entire clan was butchered. The good and wicked were slain together because of the fear of what might happen. Can you truly say that Konoha deserves to survive when the foundation it’s peace is built upon are the bodies of those sacrificed to protect it? What principles of Konoha are we protecting, when we throw them away to protect it? The physical place might still exist, but everything it stood for was sacrificed to achieve it.”

“Then what would your solution have been?” Lee asked angrily although he wasn’t entirely sure why, but figured it was because Naruto was challenging the notion that Konoha was always in the right.

“I don’t know,” Naruto admitted, “I only know that even though the Third might not have signed off on it. He was just as guilty for allowing the lie to remain. It’s no wonder Sasuke despises Konoha. I mean think of all the times the Third Hokage talked to us about Konoha being a big family, yet all the while knowing he had stood by and covered up the truth about what had been done to the Uchiha. Even I can get angry at the level of hypocrisy Konoha has displayed towards them.”

Lee frowned as he was taken aback at Naruto’s words, so asked, “If you truly feel that way, then why not join him.”

“Because the people that bore those sins are dead and gone,” Naruto stated. “The current Konoha is Tsunade’s to guide and while that doesn’t mean its sins didn’t happen. I can’t hold her or the village responsible for the actions of her predecessors. Under her rule, Konoha has brought its dark actions to light. Now it is trying to expand on its idea of people coming together and living together in harmony. Thus, it has a real chance to make sure those mistakes of the past aren’t repeated, and so I’ll continue to fight for the ideal that I’m going to hold Konoha to. Because if those mistakes are made again, it’s going to be on our heads.”

Lee sighed and then finished off the rest of his drink. Setting the glass down he said, “I see that your mind is set and there is no dissuading you.” He stood, and looked like he was about to leave but stopped to state, “But, tell me Naruto. Is not every life lost to Sasuke a life sacrificed so you can have your ideal Konoha?”

“I can’t take ownership of Sasuke’s actions, Lee,” Naruto replied after considering the Chunin’s words for several moments. “Only my own. But have you not considered that a part of what Sasuke wants is for us to become just like him. Nobody comes out clean when you decide principles can only exist when they’re convenient.”

Lee inclined his head, but still felt that Naruto needed to worry less about philosophizing on the proper way to deal with Sasuke in favor of actually dealing with him. After all, it was easy for him to do so while hiding in a classroom, but would undoubtedly be much harder when the time came to put theory into practice. Still, Lee figured Sasuke would prove him right sooner rather than later so would put off trying to convince Naruto again until then. Beginning to walk away he said, “Let us table this discussion until a later date. Hopefully, it will not be after more people we care for are hurt to satisfy your high ideals.”

Naruto considered letting the insult pass, but instead countered by stating, “But, hopefully before those who choose to abandon theirs find that in order to stop one evil, they’ve blazed a trail of good intentions right into a hell of their own making.”
*****************************
The former Team Eight watched as Lee made his way to the exit. Once he exited the bar, there was a collective sigh let out by all the patrons. Although whether it was because of the at times heated conversation he was just taken part in, or his past history with alcohol, Hinata couldn’t say. However, as soon as the door closed Shino said, “It appears neither side has won over the other.”

Hinata nodded as she sipped her warm sake while Kiba gulped down the contents of his mug before slamming it on the table.

“Are you surprised?” Kiba asked ignoring the dirty look that he was sure Shino was sending his way due to his actions causing the contents of his barely touched drink to slosh over the brim. “Everyone’s set in their ways at this point.”

Taking a napkin and wiping up what had spilled, Shino replied, “I wouldn’t be so sure. Whether Naruto admits it or not, he is an influential figure, and many people are looking to him to determine how to respond to the Uchiha’s aggressions.”

“Not the Uchiha,” Hinata said with a mildly rebuking tone, “Sasuke’s.”

Shino studied her for a moment before replying, “I assume you are referring to his mother in your correction.” When Hinata nodded, he countered, “While she may not bear us the same animosity as her son. At this point, considering the fact that she hails from a clan of traitors and Sasuke’s own actions, I’m sure you can recognize why it doesn’t matter which name is used.”

“It might be understandable,” Kiba said noticing a stunning woman approaching Naruto’s table carrying two drinks, one of which looked like it was to replenish the blond’s. “But it doesn’t make it any less wrong to do so. I wouldn’t want my misdeeds to reflect on my Clan as a whole.”

Hinata nodded as she added, “Also, it is that kind of thinking which lead to Konoha dealing with the Uchiha Rebellion as a group, instead of as individuals. Would we accept another village’s aggression towards us if they tried to pin Sasuke’s actions on us, just because he used to be a member?”

“But, there will be people that will,” Shino replied.

“And most of them would have already been spoiling for a fight,” Kiba retorted, “So let them come. The point is we aren’t responsible for his actions, so let’s just leave judging people or groups to the beliefs they express and the actions they perform.”

Hinata nodded in agreement while adding, “We must also remember that although some groups would undoubtedly have horrible beliefs, that doesn’t mean we can write off every individual in that group as having the same level of sin as its worst members.” Hinata raised her cup and felt a frown as she took the opportunity to check out the woman that had approached her lover. It wasn’t so much the woman’s presence that was making her uneasy, but something seemed off about Naruto as he seemed kind of tipsy. Although, she admitted that it could also be that Naruto might just be drained from his previous conversation. There was also the sense of familiarity that she had in regards to her lover’s current drinking partner. It had her feeling as if she should know her, but for whatever reason couldn’t place from where. Although, with the woman’s long straight black hair that framed her face, which contrasted with her pale complexion, Hinata felt she shouldn’t have that much trouble recognizing the woman. Not to mention when considering the confidence which with she was wearing the skin tight silken black dress that made it quite clear that she was wearing nothing else underneath.

Her attention shifted back to her table as Kiba asked a question that she admitted she was curious about as well. “So what side of the divide do you come down on Shino?”

For the first time that night Shino reached for his drink, and took a long sip of the honey mead he was drinking. Hinata thought she could hear the hive inside him flutter their wings in contentment. Setting his glass down, he answered, “I’m fine with whichever path Konoha decides to take.”

“Really,” Kiba said surprised, “You really don’t care one way or another?”

“No, I don’t,” Shino answered matter of factly. “I view Konoha as a Hive, and will be fine with whatever path it decides. While I can see what Naruto is hoping to achieve. I see it as being little more than an excess that is granted to humanity.”

“What do you mean?” Hinata asked rather taken aback, considering how Naruto had helped prevent negative feelings from taking root against the Aburame in the wake of Furofuki’s attack.

Shino sensing her reaction replied, “I do not say this to imply that I am not grateful to Naruto. Only that to a Hive the only thing that matters is its continued existence. It doesn’t have the luxury to care if its actions are right and proper. It is only a matter of whether or not they will allow it to survive another day. To that end, those who wish to align with Chouji and Lee on the matter could be said to be reacting in the more natural way. They are acting like a hive that has been kicked and plans to swarm in retaliation. Humanity for all its advancements forgets that they are still animals who react in much the same manner when provoked.”

“Fight or flight,” Kiba said causing his teammate to nod.

“Precisely,” Shino stated before adjusting his glasses, “However, it is the sole animal that can rise above its natural inclinations. It is that ability which has led it to its current lofty position.”

“Still,” Kiba said after finishing his ale, “If you feel that way, why are you making it sound like Naruto is the one in the wrong.”

“I don’t believe I said that,” Shino replied stoically, “I said I believe Naruto can worry about such a thing as Konoha’s soul because he has the luxury to do so. That is simply due to the current environment he finds himself in. But, would he be able to do so if enemies were at the gate. The hive that gets poked by a stick doesn’t need to think about what the best response is. Evolution has already decreed it.”

“Yet, couldn’t you say that also leads to stagnation,” Hinata asked.

“Which is why I’m open to whatever Konoha decides,” Shino stated. “Humanity, has reached this point because it does stop to ask itself if this really is the best way forward. Time will tell soon enough, and I’ll proceed accordingly.”

Hinata nodded, although she couldn’t say that she was exactly warmed by her former teammate’s words, since she felt people devoid of such passions could commit atrocities just as readily as those caught up in their own hatreds and prejudices. Which was why she felt it was important that Naruto win the battle for Konoha’s soul. Granted, he had the advantage considering most of those in power were aligned with him, but she feared given enough pokes, Konoha would react in the manner Chouji desired leading to more events like the Uchiha massacre.

However, she let the matter drop for now as she sent a look towards the table her lover had been sitting at to find him gone. She quickly confirmed via his foxmark that he had indeed left, but felt she would have noticed had he done so through the entrance. Having a bad feeling as she noticed Ibara was also sending a worried glance towards the back she stood, “I’m afraid I must excuse myself. It was good to see you both again.”

“Indeed,” Shino replied.

While Kiba just gave a wave stating, “Take care.”

She nodded, but rather than heading for the entrance she headed towards back, and quickly proceeded out the back door. Emerging in the alley, she frowned as she used her tracking abilities to determine that Naruto had indeed left via the back entrance, and activated her Byakugan. Thanks to her foxmark, she was able to quickly zoom in on him and found him being helped along by the woman that had been sitting with him. As he was staggering in a drunken matter, Hinata was extremely concerned since she knew her lover could keep up with the likes of Tsunade, Mito, and Rangiku when it came to drinking. Confident that whoever the woman was, she didn’t know that she could track them, she decided to grab Ino as the Yamanaka close by and could get the word out the quickest to Tsunade that it appeared someone was targeting their lover.
*****************************

Suzume cursed mentally as she fumbled with the keys to her apartment, while trying to balance Naruto who was under the sway of the drug that she had slipped into the drink she had brought him. Feeling the pressure as soon the next phase of the Tri-phase predatory drug she had put together would be taking affect. The first of which was already in full swing and was why he was acting in a drunken manner. Soon, he’d be overcome by an extreme arousal, and depending on how he responded during that phase, she’d determine if she let it proceed onto its final one.

She felt a surge of concern as Naruto suddenly said, “Sakura!” as if the kunoichi had appeared in the hall. Particularly, since he had been semi-fighting against her the entire trip to her apartment as he instead tried to head home. She felt a surge of panic as he pushed off the wall standing straighter than he had just moments before to say, “I should get going.”

“Hey, now,” Suzume said quickly, “At least come in for a little while until you get your feet under you again. Otherwise, you’re going to waste all the effort it took in carrying you here.”

Naruto stared into her dark blue eyes, and for a moment she felt like he was seeing right through her so wished that instead of the black rimmed glasses that she was currently wearing which allowed her eyes to show through. That she had gone with the thick soda bottle glasses that she normally wore as they obscured her eyes. Yet, after a moment he said, “Okay,” and proceeded into her apartment requiring none of the aid that it had taken to get him there.

She felt some of the worry that had been building begin to ease as it appeared the drug was moving onto its next phase, especially as Naruto said, “It’s pretty hot in here.”

“Really,” Suzume said feigning ignorance, “Why don’t you get more comfortable then, and I’ll get you a glass of water.” She then made for her kitchen as Naruto took a seat on her couch, she paused to look at her thermostat as if to adjust it for his sake, but actually bumped it up a few degrees. Heading into the kitchen, she opened her cupboard and her gaze settled on a clear unmarked bottle of finely ground powder that didn’t look out of place with the other spices it was sitting next to. Grabbing a glass and pour some already chilled water in it from her refrigerator, she frowned as Naruto said aloud, “Are you sure this is okay?”

She stepped out as she noticed him wince again, and wondered if he was experiencing some sort of side effect. While the Huntress book she had found the drug’s recipe in hadn’t made note of any, nor had the few guys that she had tested it on displayed any during her practice runs, she couldn’t entirely be certain his jinchuriki status might be having an effect. However, she decided to press on particularly as she knew there wouldn’t be a third time as he had seen through her Baroness persona as soon as she had sat down.
****************************
Recalling those tense few moments, she remembered the shocked “Suzume,” that had escaped from him as soon as she had placed the spiked drink down on the table.

Yet, it was Suzume that had probably been the most surprised as she had managed to fool workers that she had shared an office space with for years when she decided to go all out with her appearance. Having been knocked off balance from the start, she had nearly fled right then and there. But, she recalled Biwako’s stern voice shouting at her, “Don’t freeze up use it.”

Recovering quickly, she said, “You recognized me so quickly. I was hoping that I’ve changed my look so much that you’d think I was a completely different person.”

Naruto frowned, and she felt a surge of shame as his eyes took on a look of concern while asking, “Why would you want to?”

Suzume pushed down the doubt that was creeping up in her and was weakening her resolve, to smoothly state while letting a little of the shame show through, “I recalled what happened several nights ago between us. I’m sorry about the shameful display I put on.”

“It’s okay,” he quickly assured her, “We all have moments like that I’m sure.”

His words hit her like a punch to the gut, but she pressed on, “Thanks for that. I’m glad mine was with you. But, it made me realize that I wanted to change. So, what do you think of the new Suzume.”

She had sat back to let him check her out, but instead his eyes never left hers as he asked, “I don’t know. It doesn’t look like you’re all that comfortable with this decision.”

Suzume had felt like smashing her fist on the table and shouting at him to stop worrying about her, in favor of just acting like any other man that she had ever wanted to take to her bed. However, instead a bit too pleased smile appeared on her face as she stated, “I assure you, I’m completely at peace with my attire.” She could see Naruto wasn’t exactly swallowing her act so pushed the drink forward while saying, “At the very least, let me buy you a drink as thanks for the kindness that you’ve shown me.”

Naruto still seemed a little unsure, but accepted the mug and raising it towards her said, “To new beginnings, I guess.”

“To new beginnings,” she echoed and watched as he took a decent swig of his drink. However, as she did so, she suddenly felt grimy in a way that she knew a shower would never truly wash away.

****************************

Focusing on the present, she answered his question with a pair of her own, “What do you mean? What are you afraid of?”

She smiled as Naruto puffed up a little to state, “I’m not afraid. It’s just you’re dressed like that, and I’m seeing Sakura so people might assume… things.”

Suzume smiled sultrily as she approached, and handing him the glass of water asked, “Is it just people outside of here that are assuming… things might happen.”

Naruto downed the glass of water in a gulp and said, “Damn its hot in here.” But then focusing on Suzume he asked, “Are you trying to seduce me Suzume-sensei?”

“Please, just call me Suzume,” she said sitting next to him on the couch. She leaned in and rested her hand on his leg near his already painfully erect cock before she then asked, “And what if I was?”

Naruto gave her a knowing smirk as he said, “Well, I would say it’s working.”

He kissed her hungrily, and despite Suzume being pleased with the turn of events, felt something was off. Especially as he had been so resistant even under the sway of the first phase of the drug that she slipped him, which would have been when his vulnerability to her charms would have been the greatest. The second phase was now in full swing and while it had amped up his libido, she couldn’t say that she would have expected him to be the aggressor in the kiss they were sharing. She hoped the change was because his true nature as a Corruptor was coming out, but would admit to feeling a little let down at the possibility that was the case.

Pulling away, she said, “Sakura’s a lucky girl, you’re quite the skilled kisser.”

She expected a flash of guilt, but instead Naruto gave her a smile as he said, “I’m the lucky one.” His gaze met hers as he asked, “But, are you having second thoughts. It seems rather strange you’d bring her up now.”

“I… I’m just surprised how relaxed you are, I suppose,” Suzume said feeling quite clumsy as Naruto turned her question on her. “I mean, are you really okay with cheating on her?”

“Oh, you don’t need to worry about that,” Naruto said, “Sakura’s really kinky. Do you want me to call her over?”

“N..no!” Suzume said while Naruto chuckled although she had the strange feeling it wasn’t at her expense. Yet while she received some confirmation that Naruto might be seeing more the one woman, he had almost made it sound like Sakura was the driving force so couldn’t really take it as proof that he was a Corruptor. Hoping to recover her momentum she groped his dick through his pants while saying, “Well if you’re sure that she’ll be fine with it, let’s get this party really started.”

She sealed her lips to his again and began to undo his belt, while also moving to straddle him. She sat back once she had finished with her task, and then began unfastening the buttons that held the front of his pants together. As she worked her way down, she felt her anticipation grow as it became harder due to the cock straining to be set free. Finally, when she was half way through, his cock sprang free and staring at the large pillar of flesh, she felt her mouth begin to water while her pussy reacted in a similar manner. She wrapped her hands around it and caused him to groan as she began stroking him. She could practically feel the effect her drug was having on him as his cock pulsed almost constantly as it anticipated being buried in her wet snatch.

“Too bad,” Suzume thought as she would love to ride such a magnificent cock, but knowing what doing so without protection would mean if she was right about him, proceeded to begin her next test. Reaching into her cleavage she produced a condom and said, “I hope you don’t mind if we use one of these.”

However, Naruto again surprised her as he said immediately, “I don’t mind.” Suzume bit back a curse, and was about to hand it to him with the hope that he might reveal his hand by sabotaging it in some way. Yet, if he was playing her, then it appeared that he was one step ahead of her as he added, “Why don’t you put it on.”

Suzume nodded as she scooted off of his lap to kneel before him, after opening the wrapper she put the condom on the tip of his penis and then used her mouth to unfurl it over his length. Naruto groaned despite his dick feeling confined by the thin layer of latex. He held back a grimace as he really missed the wetness and warmth that would normally be engulfing his dick, finding that despite it appearing Suzume really knew her way around a dick, at the moment it was more just pressure moving along his length. Still, as he couldn’t really recall the last time his cock had ached for release to such extent, a part of him felt it really was better than nothing.

****************************
“How is it Lover?” Ino’s voice called out in his head, “Are you enjoying yourself?”

“I’d really rather you all had let me just go home,” Naruto replied mentally, making sure to remember to do so as Sakura and Tsunade had screamed at him when he had forgotten a few times already. Starting with when Ino, Sakura, Tsunade, and Hinata had revealed they were currently perched on the roof top across from Suzume’s apartment as she had been opening the door to her apartment. He had been rather surprised as it turned out Sakura had been there before the others as he had sensed her presence.

His pink haired lover’s tone was much more pleasing now as she said, “I know Naruto. But, I think Suzume might be onto you knowing the Binding.”

He pulled his shirt over his head as Suzume helped him out of his pants while she continued to suck him, before burying his hand in Suzume’s hair. He tried to urge her to take him deeper as he found the blowjob to be less than stellar considering the latex. Yet, while he knew it might be easy to dismiss Sakura’s hunch, as it could just be that she was seeking to use sex to discredit him in some way. However, he found that he could only agree that it was the most likely scenario now, in light of her previous attempt. But, while he had suspect she was up to something as soon as she had sat down across from him, it was really when she had produced the condom that he knew she was aware of his being someone that could use the Binding, and that was because it had been disappointment that had appeared for just a moment when he had agreed to use it. Moreover, he could feel a hesitance in her to proceed to the next step, and it didn’t take a genius to realize that it was because she knew she would be in effect sticking her head in the lion’s mouth as it were.

“I’m really not feeling this,” Naruto thought to his lovers, “Let’s just tell her the truth.”

“Let it play out My Love,” Tsunade’s voice called back. “She’s taking quite the risk in exposing herself like this. I want to see what it is she is planning.”

Hinata’s voice came next as she said, “Just be careful. She has weapons hidden all over the place.”

“Will do,” Naruto responded aloud without thinking.

“Will do what?” Suzume said as she looked up in confusion while Naruto tried to clear the echoes reverberating through his skull due to Tsunade and Sakura’s shouting at him.

***************************
“I was just wondering if you’re sure doing this out here on your couch will do as a proper first time,” Naruto said thanking Ino as he could hear her admonishing the two shouting in his head.

Suzume smiled as she stood, and said “Aren’t we confident, if we’re already thinking about next time. I guess getting a blowjob through a condom is a little lackluster.” She reached for the hem of her dress and then pulled it over her head revealing she had nothing on underneath.

He swallowed heavily as he found it amazing that the clothes she wore as a teacher could hid such an amazing body as Suzume truly had the perfect proportions of a pinup model. It made him realize that it probably took more work for her to make herself appear plain and unassuming, then it would to appear as she did now. She ran her fingers through her closely trimmed bush and then spreading her pussy to show how wet she was while stating, “Let’s say we move onto the main attraction.”

Suzume climbed onto his lap, and grabbing his manhood to guide it towards her entrance. She knew she was at the point of no return, but didn’t hesitate as she felt that she had come too far and needed to act before the Third Phase took hold. She moaned as she sank down his iron rod, and let out a sharp cry as Naruto couldn’t stop himself from slamming inside her.

“Sorry,” he said sounding sheepish, “I don’t think I’ve ever been this primed to fuck before.”

Suzume smiled as normally one might consider it a compliment, but knew it was because of the drug she slipped him. She began to indulge his body as she began raising and lowering herself on him while whispering softly, “How is it inside me?”

“It’s great,” Naruto replied while fondling one of her breasts, “Although I wish I could really feel you.”

“Sorry,” she whispered sweetly, “Maybe next time.”

“Now who’s the one thinking of the future,” Naruto said as he gripped her hips to begin pounding her insides. Suzume cried out delight as she let Naruto take charge, and as she expected, it didn’t take him long to reach the point where he was swelling to cum even with the latex covering his rod.

Just as he reached the point where he was about to fill the condom, Suzume made a handsign and Naruto winced as it felt as if someone had suddenly grabbed the base of his cock to stop him from cumming. Having experienced it when Tsunade or Shizune had used a similar technique to stave off his release, he said, “Neat trick.”

However, he frowned and came to a stop as Suzume’s face didn’t register any of the pleasure that she had been showing before. Still, she did sound rather breathless as she said, “This isn’t a trick to stave off your cumming. In fact, I think you’ll find the desire hasn’t faded at all.”

To prove her point, Suzume ground her hips into him, causing Naruto to groan as the desire to cum only grew more pronounced. “Fuck,” he cursed as she began moving faster and faster and the pressure in his balls grew stronger and stronger.

“Now tell me,” Suzume said leaning forward and gripping his shoulders to grind herself harder into him, “Are you a Corruptor?”

“What?!” Naruto replied as the desire to cum became painful, “You’re the one that sought me out.”

“That’s right,” Suzume said reaching behind her to fondle his balls, “That’s because I know what you are. Just confess already and I’ll give you the release that you want.”

Naruto probably would have confessed to anything that she wanted, but aware that his lovers were already on their way, he decided to hold out. But, not one to take things lying down, he decided to mount an offensive. He figured the reason Suzume wasn’t in a similar predicament as him was because the jutsu was dampening her pleasure even as it heightened his. However, as her breathing had not yet returned to normally, he believed she was still feeling something. With that thought in mind, he surprised her by lifting her up and then spun around to plant her in the couch.

She smirked up at him saying, “It’s futile. You can’t pull out until you tell me what I want to know.”

Naruto tried to regardless, but it felt like pulling against a vacuum so surprised her as he slammed his hips forward. Placing his arms beneath her knees so that they rested on his elbows, Naruto began pounding her into the couch as he tried to shatter her concentration.

“It’s pointless,” Suzume said as Naruto just kept moving atop her, however despite her bravado she was feeling the muted signs that his actions were still affecting her. She tried to maintain her concentration, as she wondered just how it was that he was resisting her as the few times she had tested the jutsu before she was sure the men would have told her all their darkest secrets after a few swishes of her hips.

She was about to tell him how useless his actions were, but froze as she saw his face and it didn’t appear as if a conscious person was present at the moment, only a base desire to attain release. A desire which made Naruto’s strokes even more frantic and powerful as he began almost frothing at the mouth to attain release. A moan escaped her lips as cracks began to appear in her defense as although her jutsu did dampen the pleasure she was feeling, it couldn’t stop her body’s reactions to the dick pounding her womb forever.

Soon she was gritting her teeth as she tried to will her body not to cum, but it was a futile effort. Feeling on the verge, and not even enjoying the pleasure she would normally be basking in, she began to panic as her fears of being enslaved began to take hold. She knew there was a defense against it in place, but having already underestimated the man still frantically rutting away on top of her, she gave into that fear and whispered, “Please stop.”

Despite the frenzied state he was in, Naruto heard her plea and although he would for years say it was the hardest thing he had ever had to do, he decided to remain true to his principles.

Suzume wasn’t sure what had happened as one moment she was about to climax whether she wanted to or not, and the next everything came to a stop. Naruto despite how he had looked moments before appeared calm, although in a manner as if he was trying to ignore what she imagined had to feel like a vice clamping down on his balls. She wasn’t sure what to say, but it was at that point that she realized she wasn’t exactly concentrating on holding the jutsu.

A fact that she was informed of as Naruto’s face twisted into a mask of ecstasy, moments before she exploded as her previously denied pleasure crashed into her like a tidal wave. “Fuck!!!!!” Naruto shouted as he felt like a damn that had suddenly broke.

Suzume was in a similar place as she felt like a small sleepy village that was sudden crashed over by tons of previously held back water. Which turned out to be a rather apt metaphor as a warmth began seeping into her womb as she basked in the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She just wanted to bask in the feeling, until she realized what that warmth signified, and with a start shouted, “No!!!”

She pushed Naruto back causing him to slip out of her as he fell back and knocked over her coffee table. Suzume frantically moved towards the lamp stand next to her couch, and reaching underneath it procured a hidden kunai. She turned back to face Naruto, and wasn’t too sure if she should attack him or plunge it into herself.

However, the choice was removed from her as Naruto sounding rather raspy and really wanting another drink of water shouted, “Stop!”

The results were immediate as Suzume froze in place surprising him, at least until he noticed his seed begin dribbling from inside her. His gaze grew wide as he looked down to see the end of the condom looked kind of similar to a burst pipe. For a moment, he feared the pipes inside him might be in a similar state, but focused on Suzume as he said, “Um… sorry.”

Suzume wondered why Naruto was looking so ashamed of himself, but then her focus shifted to her apartments entry way as she heard the sound of her lock being defeated. It was followed by the appearance of four of the women that she had suspected to be victims of Naruto.

However, they appeared to be anything but victims to Suzume as Ino upon seeing the puddle of cum spreading out on her couch due to the awkward way she had frozen from Naruto’s use of the voice said, “Wow, it looks like you had quite the good time considering your earlier reservations.”

Naruto stood and sounding extremely parched said, “Trust me, tonight was as much of a ball buster as I feared it would be.”

“Are you okay, My Love?” Tsunade asked feeling uneasy as while she could understand his being sweaty, it looked like he was standing in an overheating sauna.

“I want to go home,” he said weakly before falling over.

Sakura quickly caught him, and said, “He’s burning up.” Then hearing his raspy breathing, she felt along his throat adding, “His airways are swelling shut. She’s poisoned him!”

“When,” Ino said panicking.

“It had to be at the bar,” Hinata quickly chimed in. “Should we pump his stomach?”

“It’s too late, for him to be exhibiting signs, he’s already absorbed the poison,” Sakura replied. “There has to be an antidote. She wouldn’t have gotten physical with him if there was a chance she could have been poisoned as well.”

“You should just let him die,” Suzume said wondering what horrors Naruto must have visited on them to bend them to his will to such a degree.

However, before she could press such a case, Tsunade’s hand clamped over her throat and she easily lifted her above her head as she shouted, “Tell me where the antidote is or I swear to…”

“It’s in the cupboard where I keep my spices.” Suzume said shocking herself as she had planned to remain silent. But, having already been subjected to the Voice once, she quickly realized that Tsunade had compelled the answer out of her.

Tsunade seemed to have the same realization as a look of surprise appeared on her face, but with more pressing concerns she tossed Suzume back on the couch while Ino got up to retrieve it. However, Ino opened it up and found a dozen different powered spices so asked, “Which one is it?”

Suzume tried to stop herself from answering, as she was prepared this time. But, when Tsunade pressed her by saying, “Tell us now!”

She couldn’t help replying, “It’s the only powder that isn’t marked.” She tried to mentally prepare for the next question that she was expecting, however she forgot that she was dealing with some of Konoha’s best medics. So mentally accepted her defeat when Ino appeared a moment later holding a glass of water with the antidote already mixed in. She handed it to Sakura, who tenderly lifted Naruto’s head to aid him in drinking it down. After a few moments, she felt the swelling in his throat begin to recede so said, “It’s working.” She then focused a hardened gaze of Suzume as she asked angrily, “What are we going to do with her?”

“She’ll keep for now,” Tsunade said, “For now just get Naruto home.”

The other three kunoichi nodded so gathered up Naruto’s clothes and dressed him before carrying him out of the apartment. Confident, they would avoid detection she focused on Suzume darkly before saying menacingly, “Now as for you…”

*****************************
Naruto awoke feeling like he could still sleep for a week, but as his head was being supported by someone’s lap he decided to open his eyes. Looking up to find a naked Sakura’s green eyes staring down at him, he thought about making a comment about dying and going to heaven. But, there was a soreness in his throat that was telling him that he hadn’t been dreaming about what had transpired with Suzume and so felt that wouldn’t be wise. “Good morning,” she said lovingly before leaning down to kiss him.

She pulled away as Ino raised up from resting her head on his chest to say, “Where’s my kiss?”

“Right here,” Naruto said pulling her lips to his as he recognized they were in the Den’s Master bedroom.

When they separated, he tried to sit up but Sakura held him down stating, “Just rest.”

Still feeling drained, Naruto decided not to fight against his doctor’s orders so relaxed as instructed. After a moment, he asked, “So, what happened after I checked out last night?”

“In more ways than one,” Ino said as a note of anger entered her voice. “The bitch not only drugged you, she tried to poison you to boot.”

Naruto frowned as he vowed to try and stop sleeping with women who had the intention of killing him. Since while he had also suspected Maki back when they had gotten together, he had half expected something similar with Suzume when she had joined him the previous night. However, realizing she had likely poisoned him before they had even stepped foot in her apartment. He doubted that he’d get so lucky a third time. But, in that regard he said, “I guess I owe Tsunade for pushing me to go through with it. If I had gone home like I wanted, I probably wouldn’t be here now.”

“I think Tsunade would be glad to hear you say that,” Sakura said pushing passed the fear and anger she felt at nearly losing her lover. “I think she might be tearing herself up about it, since you wanted to call it off.”

“If I had done that, then I probably wouldn’t have been so close to the antidote she must have had,” Naruto stated. “Did she relent?”

“No,” Ino informed him, “Tsunade compelled her to give it up by using the Voice. Apparently, those of us whose chakra has become orange can use it on women whose chakras are still at red, green, or are in the negative color ranges. Karin believes this is a function of how big the Family has grown, and would serve to keep unruly women in line.”

“I’m guessing as you stated women with negative feelings that it appears Suzume doesn’t have the greatest opinion of me,” Naruto said sounding depressed.

“Why do you care?” Ino said with some heat in her voice, “She tried to kill you.”

“I know,” Naruto replied before sighing, and explaining, “The truth is, the reason I didn’t want to play along was because I feared that she would end up becoming Bound to me, and with it appearing that just about everything about her is a lie, I’m not sure that she is even someone that I want to spend my life with.”

“Just give her to Anko to play with,” Ino said.

“I can’t do that,” her lover replied although he was tempted to do so.

“I was only joking,” she replied, “Well mostly joking.”

Naruto chuckled before asking, “Where is she?”

“In Club N,” Sakura informed him, “Tsunade brought her over this morning after placing the same restrictions you used on Koharu.”

Naruto nodded and moved to sit up, prompting Ino to ask, “Where are you going?”

“To go talk to her,” Naruto replied as he worked his way to the edge of the bed. “Right now she’s probably scared and I want to offer her some assurances.”

Sakura smiled softly at him but Ino said, “Are you for real? She tried to kill you, and don’t even try to joke that she wasn’t the first.”

Naruto strained to stand up, and smiled as Ino quickly moved to aid him despite her protests. He kissed her softly stating, “I know. But, she called me a Corruptor, which leads me to believe that she either has experience with a person like Kanji who used the Binding. Or, someone has filled her head with such stories. We can question her tactics, but I have to believe that she thought that she was acting for your benefit, and if I was like Kanji, you would be thanking her for stepping in...”

He noticed his two lovers share a look so asked, “What is it?”

“Well, after we got you home, Hinata returned as she had noticed a chest hidden in the floor of Suzume’s bedroom.” Sakura stated as she moved to help Ino support their lover while he made his way to the shower room located between Club N and the Master Bedroom. “It was filled with all kinds of books and scrolls. Shiho has been reading through them all morning.”

“Ah, is that why she is in the next room with Suzume,” Naruto said as Sakura opened the door and Ino guided him to one of the shower heads. “What about Ayame, why is she there?”

“She was going to cook you breakfast in bed this morning so we kind of had to let her know what happened,” Ino said as she turned on the shower and joined him under its spray.

Naruto’s stomach growled in response causing his lovers to laugh. Feeling buoyed by their laughter, he was surprised that his mother wasn’t present so asked, “What about my mom?”

“We… decided not to tell her,” Sakura said after a moment. “I don’t think she would have taken it very well. It would probably be best she found out after she can see that you’re okay.”

Naruto felt a small shiver pass through him as he could imagine what his mother probably would have done to Suzume. He decided that he would probably break the news to her after giving her several orgasms in the hopes that she might be too weak to go on a rampage. Still thinking of his mother in such a state did cause a part of his anatomy to wake up as well. Ino smiled at him as she felt it poke her in the stomach so dropping to her knees said, “Let me welcome this little guy as well. I feared she had broken him when you didn’t spring your normal morning boner.”

Naruto moaned as Ino gave the head of his dick a kiss before swallowing it. He turned towards Sakura who had been washing his back to ask, “Don’t you want to say hello as well.”

Sakura giggled before leaning in to kiss her neck and whisper, “I did this morning while two were sleeping.”

He turned his head to kiss his pink-haired lover hungrily, while he buried his hand in Ino’s hair and began fucking her mouth. She slurped along his length happily as his cock stabbed the back of her throat, and creamed herself when he exploded in her mouth. She then sucked his dick like a mini vacuum to make sure she suctioned up every last trace of his cum before letting him slip free of her lips. She stood up as she pouted, “Sakura, you beat me to it, didn’t you?”

Sakura smiled as she gave a victory sign before saying, “That’s what you get for sleeping in.”

Ino stuck out her tongue, and Sakura pulled her into a kiss over Naruto’s shoulder. Her tongue probed the Yamanaka’s mouth looking for some trace of their lover’s seed. But, she gave up after several moments of passionate kissing to return to washing Naruto’s back, as Ino began washing his front. Although, he did feel revitalized, he still felt some lingering stiffness in his body, so allowed his two lovers to clean him up.

As they scrubbed him, Naruto allowed himself to ponder how best to proceed with Suzume, as he found himself in a rather unwanted position. Particularly as he had failed to read her intentions up until the last possible moment, and so couldn’t be sure she was someone he wanted to include in his Family. After all, with Maki, he had been able to figure out that she was setting him up because there was some conflict about her actions within her. As such, there had been a core of goodness that drew him towards her, even as he knew they were technically enemies at the time.

For Fuka, who also had been bound to him by accident, he had felt a sense of responsibility for her wellbeing since it had been theorized afterwards that she may have been Kabuto’s true objective. Over the time that she had stayed at Kiyomi’s, he had also begun to sense a vulnerability that her pervious status as a type of ghoul had allowed her to keep hidden.

Yet with Suzume, he hadn’t been able to read her at all. It had only been when she had sat down across from him at the bar that he realized she might be a threat. Recognizing her clumsy attempt to seduce him several nights earlier had been a rouse, as he suspected her true personality may have been closer to the seductress that she had been the previous night. He had tried to disengage from the encounter to properly assess the threat, but had made the mistake of accepting her drink. He suspected that Hinata may have noticed something and had been the one to get Tsunade and Ino. But, he had sensed Sakura’s presence in the vicinity of Suzume’s apartment as he had been taken there. His surprise at her apparently already suspecting Suzume had been the reason for his outburst when Ino had connected their minds together as he had wanted to explain himself.

Thinking of his surprise at her presence being there before the others, he looked over his shoulder to ask, “Sakura, what made you suspect Suzume-sensei enough to stake out her apartment.”

His green-eyed lover paused in her scrubbing to explain, “Moegi paid me a visit and mentioned Suzume had been egging her on to seduce you back when you first started training her. Something didn’t seem right so I thought it might be a good idea to watch her.”

Naruto nodded, and realized that if Sakura’s hunch was right then Suzume had been aware of the possibility he was Binding women to him for some time. He suspected that Moegi had been her first attempt, and might have been intended as a sacrifice of sorts. The idea that Suzume would betray a former pupil like that darkened his opinion of the woman even more, especially as it was clear that she thought he would have likely abused her. Sakura sensed the darkening of his mood and misinterpreted the reason as she quickly stated, “I don’t think Moegi was a knowing part of her plot.”

Naruto mood lightened thinking of the orange-haired kunoichi as he said, “That thought didn’t cross my mind. I’m just not sure what kind of women would use a former pupil in such a fashion.” He sighed as he added, “But, I guess it’s time to find out. However, Sakura can you do something for me?”

*****************************
Suzume sat at a table in a room that looked like it was meant to be a combination high end restaurant and strip club. Still, she found the atmosphere not nearly as oppressive as she would have imagined considering what she suspected it was used for, particularly as the two women currently occupying the room with her seemed completely at ease being there. She recognized Ayame from her tailing Naruto at various points as she tried to verify his being a Corruptor. The woman was currently in another room just off the bar area and was likely where all the cooking was done when the room was in use. She had left the door open, likely to keep tabs on Suzume as she was currently cooking what appeared to be Naruto’s breakfast. Whenever ramen waitress did look back at her from the stove she was working at, Suzume could easily see a mask of anger etched on her face.

Currently on the receiving end of one such look, Suzume found she couldn’t help guiltily looking away. This caused her eyes to land on the other woman present, and to be honest Suzume didn’t recognize her. The mousy looking blonde woman that Tsunade had called Shiho as she had directed her to the trunk of books, scrolls, and journals captured or written by past Huntresses which had been the woman’s sole focus for the past several hours.

Watching the woman consuming the hard-won knowledge of past huntresses filled Suzume with a sense of shame at her failure. She suspected that was why Tsunade had brought the trunk there as she had wanted to drive home just how badly she had failed as a small token of revenge for her actions against Naruto. It was quite clear to Suzume that thus far all the women she had witnessed up till now were truly devoted to the jinchuriki. But, that didn’t really soften her stance towards Naruto as she felt it was likely a tactic to make her feel that she had misread him. Mainly as one of the books that she had read from a past Huntress that had started out as a slave of a Corruptor had made it seem the more unaware a woman was of their capture’s true nature, the easier it would be to control them. That Huntress had theorized that it was because the more unaware a target was the more willing they would be to accept thoughts and actions a Corruptor implanted as being their own.

From the controls Tsunade had already implanted in her, Suzume wasn’t sure that was quite right as her mind seemed completely her own even when her body acted counter to what she wanted. She suspected, that what that particular Corruptor had wanted was women that were more inclined to please him without needing to be ordered to do so.

Her attention was pulled to another doorway, which she had noticed Ayame looking at several times as she had prepared the meal, and was now running towards after shouting, “Naruto!” Suzume was shocked at the speed at which the waitress had crossed the room as she moved far faster than any civilian had the right to. She even leapt over a table to give the robed Blond a tight hug, before sealing her lips to his.

They kissed passionately, before Naruto pulled away to say, “Good morning Ayame.” He directed his attention to Shiho as he added, “And to you as well Shiho.”

“Morning,” Shiho said pausing her reading long enough to look up for a moment. But, apparently seeing that he was okay was enough as her gaze quickly returned to a scroll she had been in the midst of translating.

Suzume was surprised that Naruto didn’t seem perturbed by her lack of greeting, but rather amused before his gaze settled on her. She grimaced when the eyes that had been so kind and compassionate when directed towards her previously darkened, and she feared she was about to learn just how miserable an angry Corruptor could make her life. She noticed that stepping into the room behind him was a similarly robed Ino. Her gaze much like Ayame’s made it clear that all manner of deaths and executions were being performed on her in the woman’s imagination. It made her wonder why Naruto was meeting with her at all, as she had little doubt that with the women under his sway he could easily have her killed without his name even coming up.

She was surprised that as he moved towards her table he was able to do so under his own power as even if she had given him the antidote before the poison had started to take effect, he should have remained off his feet for several days. However, she attributed it to his status as a jinchuriki and the women under whose care he had spent the night. He reached the table she was sitting at, and after joining her stated, “I would wish you a good morning, but seeing as you did try to poison me last night I hope you can understand why I would refrain from doing so. It wouldn’t exactly be heartfelt.”

Suzume remained silent as she watched Ino move to another of the tables and grab one of the chairs placed on top of it. She brought it over to them, and placed it at the side of the table between them. However, rather than joining them, she moved to sit with Shiho and began reading over some of the other woman’s earlier notes. Naruto frowned at her silence, before stating, “I’m hoping we can come to some kind of understanding. Believe it or not, I can sympathize with why you would try to eliminate me. If you are aware of the Binding then you likely have heard tales of how it has been misused.”

“Only has been misused, you mean,” Suzume corrected.

“Get over yourself, you sanctimonious bitch,” Ino quickly snapped from across the room. “You don’t know…”

“Ino please,” Naruto interrupted calmly causing his lover to lapse into silence. “Let’s try and keep these talks civil.”

Ino sighed, but directed her attention back to what she had been reading. Naruto smiled, especially as Ayame placed a plate of steak and eggs in front of him. The dish as he would expect was expertly prepared, and before digging in, he received another passionate kiss from her. She then turned towards Suzume, and rudely dropped the other plate that she had been holding down in front of her. Naruto frowned as unlike his, the steak looked burnt and the eggs seemed a tad undercooked. Although pleased his lover had presented something for Suzume, it didn’t exactly set the tone that he was hoping for. As such, he reached for the plate to take it, and then placed his own in front of Suzume.

Ayame quickly tried to take it from him stating, “No don’t eat that Naruto. I’ll remake her dish.”

Naruto smiled at her as he placed it down stating, “I wouldn’t want to waste anything my Ayame has made.” He cut into it, and aware of the harsh looks the brown-haired woman had been sending the instructor’s way paused just before biting into it to ask, “It isn’t poisoned, is it?”

“No,” Ayame answered sounding disappointed, which was made clear as she added, “Although I was really tempted to.”

Naruto chuckled and bit into the steak to find that although the outside was crunchy due to the char. The inside was still rather delicious. He figured his lover had cooked it that way, specifically as a person that hadn’t eaten since the day before would find the experience unpleasant but bearable. He noticed that Suzume still wasn’t eating so said, “Please dig in. I would hate to see Ayame’s cooking go to waste.”

The kunoichi instructor was hesitant, but her hunger won out and it made him rather jealous as a look of euphoria appeared momentarily on her face as she bit into the dish that had been meant for him. They ate in silence, with Suzume finding it easier to tear through her plate naturally. When he had finished, Ayame reappeared to take the dishes as she placed fresh squeezed orange juice before him to wash away the aftertaste. He noticed she didn’t bring anything for Suzume, but figured it was because the dish that had been meant to be his was supposed to be savored.

After he was finished, Suzume asked him, “What exactly are you playing at?”

“What do you mean?”

Letting some annoyance appear in her tone at what she believed to be coyness on his part she stated, “You hold all the cards. What kind of sick game are you playing at by this act you are putting on? If its information that you’re after you don’t need to try and butter me up, you can force me to spill my secrets. Hell, you can have your Yamanaka do it!”

“True,” Naruto replied after a few moments of silence, “But I try to refrain from using the Voice as we call it. The controls you are under were only developed to keep my Family a secret when it was learned of by another meddler. As to any information you might have…” Naruto directed his gaze to the table with Shiho and Ino, letting the silence speak for itself. But, he then added, “The only thing I might be worried about was if someone else might be aware. But, your actions make it clear that you’re on your own.”

Suzume didn’t respond as she feared asking him to explain why, would tip her hand that she was alone. Therefore, she didn’t even try to make him question himself either hoping it would make him doubt his reasoning. Naturally, she knew it would just take a single question from him to reveal the truth, but she felt that would display a weakness on his part, and could be considered a minor win for her. However, Naruto didn’t appear to exhibit the smallest hint of doubt, so she had to fight from scowling at him.

Suzume’s gaze shifted to the main doors of the room as they swung open, and her eyes grew wide as she laid eyes on a confused looking Moegi as she followed Sakura into the room. Naruto stood to greet the new arrivals, and indicating the seat Ino had brought over said, “Hello Moegi, would you care to join us?”

*****************************
Moegi nodded before moving to the seat Naruto had indicated. She was finding the whole experience rather surreal, especially as she had started out feeling extremely excited when Sakura had turned up on her doorstep saying that Naruto wished to speak with her. After that initial burst had faded, nervousness began to set in as she tried to imagine all the different ways the meeting could go. However, when Sakura had led her into the basement of the Hidden Eddy Inn, that nervousness had been joined by a sense of unease. Mainly as none of the scenarios she had conjured up in her imagination, had begun with her needing to enter a secret passage that led to a tunnel running under the village.

Now finding herself in a robed Naruto’s presence, she felt much of the concern welling up in her fade away due to the warm way he greeted her. Her gaze drifted to the woman that he had been sitting across from, and she was struck by a sense of familiarity, but couldn’t place where she would know such a striking woman. Especially, as it appeared she had spent the night clubbing and was on the verge of taking a walk of shame home.

She got the feeling that her gaze was making the woman dressed in black nervous, but she couldn’t look away as she just couldn’t shake the feeling that she knew her. She did though to smile up at Naruto as he pulled her chair out for her. As he moved to take his seat again, she marveled at the large room which truly appeared to be some sort of club hidden under Konoha’s streets. It made her wonder what other secrets the other rooms were hiding, but also what secrets Naruto was as well, especially as she noticed Sakura had moved to join Ino and another woman in inspecting the contents of an ancient looking chest.

However, before she could inquire, her eyes grew wide in recognition as the raven-haired beauty sitting across from Naruto asked, “What is the meaning of bringing Moegi here? Are you showing off that you corrupted her without my knowing?”

Not sure what she was talking about, Moegi exclaimed, “Suzume-sensei!” She wanted to say that she looked amazing compared to her normal attire, but didn’t think the description really applied as she looked like she had a rough night.

A look of guilt appeared on Suzume’s face upon being recognized which confused Moegi so she turned to Naruto to inquisitively ask, “Boss, what’s going on?”

Naruto gave her a warm smile before stating, “I’ll explain everything in a moment.” He directed his gaze back towards Suzume and stated, “To answer your question, I haven’t bound Moegi to me.”

Suzume rounded to face her immediately as she shouted, “Moegi, get out of her! You need to warn everyone that he’s corrupting the women around him.”

Moegi stared at her in wide-eyed surprise, but then she looked over to Naruto before again saying, “Boss.”

Suzume deflated at her response since it made it apparent that Naruto already had more of the young woman’s trust. She suspected that was why Naruto had brought Moegi there to rub in her complete failure before defiling the young kunoichi.

Naruto though surprised her by saying, “Moegi, I promised you a conversation about your feelings in regards to me. I was debating for some time about moving it to before the exams, but recent events have made it a necessity.”

The orange-haired young woman replied with a simple, “Okay,” before lapsing into silence.

Focusing on her, Naruto began, “Back when I was on my training trip with Pervy… Master Jiraiya. I encountered a man who presented me with a scroll. That scroll contained a jutsu which he coined the Temptation’s Touch. This jutsu was to make it easier for me to seduce women by making their bodies crave my touch.”

“That isn’t how the jutsu works and you know it!” Suzume snapped angrily.

“At the time, I didn’t,” Naruto replied calmly causing the anger Suzume had displayed to fade. Focusing back on Moegi, he stated, “As Suzume just implied the jutsu didn’t just do that. For the true power of the jutsu was something called The Binding, which it turned out I learned in the first step when I attuned my chakra. You see, the man that gave me this scroll had intended for me to misuse it.”

“Misuse it how?” Moegi asked in confusion as it would seem a jutsu which compelled women to sleep with him could only be used to such an end.

“The true power of the Binding isn’t that it makes women more open to sleeping with a user,” Naruto stated as he sent a look towards the table with Shiho, Sakura, and Ino. “But in the control that he gains over the women he sleeps with. Let me demonstrate. Ayame, Ladies, will you please lineup in front of us.”

Shiho looked up as she said, “If you don’t mind I’m at a really interesting part and…”

“Please, Shiho,” Naruto said giving her an understanding smile, “I love your passion for history, but this is for Moegi’s benefit.”

Moegi watched in amazement as after Ayame appeared from the back area, they all lined up across from her. Naruto then turned towards Suzume as he said, “Please join them.”

“No,” was the instructors defiant reply.

Naruto sighed, before stating with a tone of command, “Get in line next to Shiho.”

Moegi noticed that it appeared that Suzume was fighting against the command, but after several moments stood to stand in line next to the blonde woman Shiho, who was wearing a white lab coat over a red dress. Next to her, was Ayame who was dressed in her usual waitress uniform. Sakura was next in line, while Ino was at the end. Naruto using the same tone of command that he had with Suzume said, “Now strip.”

Moegi watched on in stunned amazement as Ayame with no hesitation began to do exactly as Naruto ordered. Shiho paused for a moment causing her to shake, but Moegi attributed it to being a part of the woman’s personality and to her presence. But, after a moment she relaxed and it seemed as if her body began acting of its own accord, which stood out in stark contrast to Suzume who fought her body every step of the way, who ironically enough had the least amount of clothes as well so all she needed to do was pull her dress over her head. Standing out in stark contrast were Sakura and Ino, who simply shared a smile but made no move to remove their clothes.

Suzume noticed this causing her to ask, “Why aren’t they listening to you?”

“Because they understood what it was I wanted to show Moegi,” Naruto answered before turning his attention to the kunoichi in question. “As you can see, for some of the women I sleep with I’ve gained the means to control their actions. However, their thoughts remain their own.”

“Why didn’t Sakura and Ino obey you?” she asked.

“That’s because recently my chakra underwent a transformation,” Naruto stated holding his hand out and forming a Rasengan. The jutsu appeared to be like a small yellow sun that was spinning madly in his outstretched hand. He ended the jutsu as he explained, “The color change in my chakra apparently triggered a similar one in several of my lovers. It in essence freed them from my ability to command them, while it appears that it allows them to command the others.”

He nodded to Ino, who commanded, “Alright, hop on one foot.”

Moegi looked away as the women began following the command. Her gaze focused on Naruto’s who did appear to enjoy the way the women following the command breasts bounced. This caused her to look to his groin and she noticed a shifting as what laid beneath the fabric began to swell. She looked back and noticed that Shiho appeared the most uncomfortable by the display being put on. Naruto did as well so said, “That’s enough. Thank you.”

Shiho quickly gathered up her clothes, before saying, “You better thank me later, and in private.”

Naruto nodded, before indicating for Suzume to rejoin them as he commanded, “Sit down.”

Naruto was about to resume his explanation, but Moegi interrupted him asking, “Why are you showing this to me now?”

“I beg your pardon?”

Moegi felt a little anger seeping into her voice as she restated her question, “It’s obvious to me now that you didn’t have a problem with just taking me if you had desired me. So why now?”

Naruto considered his response for a moment, before stating, “When you first made it clear you desired me. I will admit to feeling a sense of hesitation because of our age difference.” Moegi looked like she was about to interrupt, but he held up his hand asking for her to let him explain, “Perhaps a silly reason considering my lifestyle. But, as I explained earlier, the man that gave me this scroll wanted me to misuse it, and I feared seducing you would be akin to that. To me, you were sweet innocent Moegi, and I feared taking you was because I wanted to in essence corrupt you.”

“Oh please,” Suzume said rolling her eyes, which earned her a glare from Naruto.

Naruto returned his focus to Moegi, as he added, “But, I had it pointed out to me that it didn’t really take your feelings into consideration. So, the primary reason was just poor timing as I had made a promise to my lovers not to add any new woman to our Family.”

“Family… don’t make me laugh…” Suzume began.

However, she was silenced as Moegi snapped, “Shut up!”

Suzume sat back in surprise, but Moegi sat there looking inward for a moment before stating, “That change in your chakra was why they made you promise, right? Some of your lovers wanted time to analyze what had happened so wanted to prevent new factors from appearing.” Receiving a nod from Naruto, she realized that considering Suzume’s attitude it appeared that she had been targeting him. As such, it dawned on her why Naruto had felt the need now to explain the truth to her, so sending a glare towards the woman said, “You used me!”

Suzume’s anger faded in an instant to be replaced by shame as she looked away. She tried to explain herself by saying, “You have to understand…”

“That you approached me knowing of my feelings, and then hoped to offer me up as bait all the while thinking him some kind of evil monster that tormented women,” Moegi shouted as she toppled her chair over while leaping to her feet.

“I had to be sure…” Suzume replied meekly, “I couldn’t risk exposing myself to him until I had confirmation of what he was.”

“What he was,” Moegi said as she couldn’t believe how angry she felt. “How would you be any better? What’s even more upsetting is that he didn’t take your bait so you still must have tried some underhanded method that blew up in your face for you to end up in this situation. Yet now you have received the very thing that I wanted.” Moegi found that as she continued yelling Suzume seemed to shrink in upon herself, but she was stopped as a calming hand was placed on her shoulder. Moegi quickly spun to face the owner of it, and planted her lips against Naruto’s. The blond man accepted her kiss, and when their lips separated she stared into his blue eyes asking, “Boss, will you accept me now?”

“If you’re sure that’s what you want,” he replied while stroking her cheek.

“It is,” Moegi answered so allowed Naruto to guide her away from the table.

“No, Moegi, you don’t understand what he is capable of,” Suzume shouted hoping to make the girl see reason.

“Maybe not yet,” Moegi replied with a sultry tone, “But, I’m looking forward to finding out.” Naruto was about to guide her away, but Moegi hesitated for a moment. She didn’t feel any rush from him to urge her on, and for her it was enough of a sign that she was the one truly making the decision. Looking up at him, she confidently said, “I’m ready.”

*****************************
Which lasted up until he guided her into the Den’s master bedroom. Moegi had felt some of the confidence fade as she was guided through what appeared to be a large shower room that looked like it belonged to a gym. The realization that it was primarily being utilized by Naruto’s lovers, suddenly made her very self-conscious as she began to wonder how she could possibly measure up. So upon setting foot in his Master Bedroom, with its massive bed and the pillowed platforms built into the round rooms perimeter, she blurted, “I don’t think I can do this.”

“I understand,” Naruto said removing the hand he had around her waist.

The calm way in which he reacted to her cold feet, caused her to frown as she said, “You were using me too.”

Naruto looked back at her, and although she saw some concern appear from her charge. He accepted it as he said, “I suppose that is true.” He moved to sit on the edge of the bed, and explained, “My primary reason for bringing you down here was to honor the promise I made you. Suzume targeting of me, forced me to make up my mind. But, I probably would have sooner rather than later anyhow.”

“Because of how worried you were about the Chunin Exams?” Moegi asked, causing Naruto to look at her in surprise. To which she explained, “The concern you felt about them just didn’t live up to what I experienced in the past. Your concern really ratcheted up after the Raikage accused you of aiding... He’s right isn’t he. You did help the two tailed jinchuriki to escape because she’s one of your lovers too.”

Naruto nodded, so Moegi expecting him to explain moved to sit next to him on the bed. He smiled softly at her as he said, “I did, and although he can’t prove it, we believe he’s going to target me in some manner during the exam. That is why I was debating about telling you all this, it wouldn’t be fair for us to put you in such danger without letting you know why.”

“But you didn’t trust me,” Moegi said sounding disappointed as she looked down at her lap.

Naruto cupped her chin to force her eyes towards his before stating, “If that was the case, you wouldn’t be here now. Nor would I have made that promise to you back when I asked you to focus on training. The truth is the freeze on my taking new lovers has only recently come to an end. I didn’t want to address your feelings, but then make you wait if you truly wanted to be with me. However, that was warring with the knowledge these Chunin Exams were going to be exceedingly dangerous for people partnered with me.”

Moegi tore her gaze away from his as she stated, “I can’t believe the Raikage thinks he can target the Hero of the Leaf.”

“I’m not a hero,” Naruto replied quickly. Moegi turned to assure him that he was, but stopped as his eyes met hers again allowing him to explain, “The Raikage is right and I did steal one of his shinobi. I did so because I’m a selfish man, and I wanted my lover to be happy. My goal when I first started out on this path was to build a world at peace. To that end, I had planned to collect women to use as the means to force the shinobi world to change. However, it soon became apparent that I had made a miscalculation in my plan, which is that I can’t sacrifice the happiness of my lovers to make that dream a reality.” He looked away, allowing Moegi to see him not as hero she had regarded him as or even the man she desired, but someone in the midst of sharing something personal with her, “To me, the term hero is something that people slap onto others to free themselves from responsibility. When hard times come, they look around for a hero, who they expect to make sacrifices that they themselves will not. When I earned that moniker, Hero of the Leaf, I acted not because I was a hero, but because I had sworn an oath to Konoha. Also, because the village contained people that I needed to protect.” His eyes met hers again, as he stated, “However, just because they’ve labeled me a hero, it doesn’t mean I’m going to sacrifice those closest to me as some of their past heroes have.” He gave her a sad half smile as he added, “After all, some of those people currently calling me that, would probably be call me a villain now if they knew how my actions on Yugito’s behalf had created this current tension between Kumo and us.”

Moegi wasn’t quite sure what to say in response since she knew that he was right, because his actions had gone against Konoha’s interests. However, she quickly came to the conclusion that based on his stated goal, it was likely the relaxation of those tensions had only been due to Naruto and his lovers’ efforts in the first place. This made her think that was essentially why Naruto didn’t appreciate being coined a hero, because it was done so by people only interested in their own self-interests while expecting him to abandon his. This line of thinking made her realize how lucky the two-tailed jinchuriki was where Naruto was willing to in essence destroy all the gains he had made in Kumo, while also putting a target on his back, all the while thinking that he was selfish for doing so because he wanted his lover to be happy.

She began to feel jealousy, but then she realized that was a rather silly emotion to be having considering all that she had learned that morning. She giggled softly which surprised Naruto considering the topic, and looking at her found her staring affectionately back. She reached up to touch the side of his face as she said, “I feel like I might owe Suzume an apology.”

“Really?”

Moegi nodded as she leaned upwards slowly while stating, “Yes, since it’s because of her that I feel that I’ve become much closer to you.” Her lips met his, but unlike the one she had given in front of Suzume which had been a form of rubbing the instructor’s failure in her face. This one was slow and sensual. Naruto’s arms tenderly encircled her as they both slowly fell back onto the bed. They spent several minutes exchanging tender kisses, before she pulled her lips away long enough to say, “I’m ready now.”

Naruto rolled her onto her back and raised his head up to stare down at her. He could still see some nervousness in her face so said, “All in good time. Let’s continue to get to know each other.”

He leaned down to begin a conversation through the dialogue of kissing. Moegi lost track of how long it went on, but became aware that each time their lips met, her body became hotter and hotter. Like a conversation that had started out tentatively as two people felt each other out, only for a passionate discussion to erupt, Moegi found that as Naruto lips would pull away she would try to follow them up to prolong the contact. Moreover, other parts of her body began to call out for attention as if jealous of the monopoly her lips had been receiving.

Naruto’s hand moved to answer those calls as she jumped in her skin a little when she felt his hand on her bare stomach. She looked down to find that he had managed to unbutton her purple vest without her knowledge, and was in the process of pushing up her shirt to just under her breasts. However, despite her breasts tingling to receive some attention, Naruto continued to rub her stomach as his kisses became fiercer. As a result, she found his lips pressed against hers more forcefully as if to split hers apart, and next his tongue began pressing as if looking for permission to slip through. When she parted her lips in response, his tongue quickly moved in and began to engage hers as asking it for a dance. Once she was all too happy to give as she surrendered herself to the pleasure simply making out with him was generating.

She was unaware that as their tongues rolled against each other, her hips were moving about in a manner which caused her skirt to roll up. Naruto though didn’t miss this development and moving his hand down her stomach, made the quick leap over her bunched-up skirt to bury his fingers inside her white panties. Moegi stiffened for a moment, and Naruto pulled back to look at her, and she realized she was at a point where she could end things. However, all that escaped from her lips was a whimpered, “Please,” to which he smiled hungrily before feasting on her lips once more.

She moaned into him, as his fingers began rubbing the outside of her pussy sending waves of pleasure though her. She moved her hips in a circle with his, her movements only further enhancing the pleasure she felt from his vigorous rubbing. An, “Oh shit!” escaped from her lips as he surrendered his hold over them in order to kiss on her collar bone. She then hissed as his thumb began occasional strumming her clit while his fingers continued their massaging of her snatch.

The entire experience was more than anything Moegi could have ever hoped for as she felt like she was a musical instrument in the hands of a master, as his every move seemed purposefully designed to act as a crescendo of pleasure. All too soon for her liking she exploded into a powerful orgasm which she announced with such fervor she was sure the other women could hear two rooms over, all the while as she pushed her pussy against Naruto’s fingers which she coated in her release.

Having gone rigid as she climaxed, all the tension bled from her body once it passed. Naruto extracted his hand from her now soaked underwear, and studying his fingers rubbed his middle finger and thumb together. Occasionally opening them to enjoy the way her release stretched between them, Moegi blushed at first, but then grabbed his hand and pulled his middle finger into his mouth in order to taste herself.

She couldn’t exactly explain why as she had never felt such a desire before, but couldn’t help being pleased by her behavior as a lecherous smile appeared on Naruto’s lips. Extracting his finger, he cupped her cheek as he stated, “I’m going to make you mine now, Moegi.”

She nodded in reply, so having not moved from the edge of the bed Naruto stood. Moving to stand before her, she realized his robe had opened giving her a clear view of the cock that would be deflowering her. She felt a bit of nervousness well up inside her as she wondered how she could take something so big, but calmed as she figured that was a worry quite a few of his lovers might have had. She felt a small giggle threaten to erupt as she found the idea that his having a harem was a calming factor for her. But it didn’t last, as he lifted her hips to remove her panties and skirt. Exposed before him, she found her concern quickly returned especially as after eliciting a moan from her by rubbing the tip of his cock against her still sensitive slit. He gave her an idea of just how far he could reach inside her by resting his full length on her pubic mound. She imagined that it could easily reach her very core and wasn’t sure how it would tear her in half.

Naruto pulled his cock back and he leaned forward over her. His doing so caused his arms to push on the back of her knees both lifting her hips and spreading her open wider for him. Staring down into her eyes, he said, “There is no turning back from this point on. Are you sure this is what you want?”

Moegi stared back into his blue eyes, and although still somewhat nervous about the pain she imagined was about to come. Felt it was a small price to pay to be bound to a man that would set his own ambitions back in order to secure her happiness. “Yes Boss!” she responded resolutely which brought a smile to her soon to be lover’s face.

Naruto plunged into her, yet rather than pain, Moegi’s world exploded into a vibrant rainbow of pleasure as her pussy welcomed its first cock. She shivered while her definition of what true pleasure was expanded and grew as Naruto quickly began enjoying his newest lover’s honeypot.

Moegi wrapped her arms around Naruto’s neck in order to pull him down to her for a kiss. The action caused him to push down on her legs causing a new wave of pleasure to smash through her as it changed the angle by which his cock entered her. She moaned happily while her tongue rolled around his. She felt another climax about to hit, but was denied as Naruto suddenly pulled back and out of her.

However, before she could give voice to her dissatisfaction at the turn of events. She quickly found herself flipped over onto her stomach. Naruto, then guided her to her hands and knees, and as a reward for her compliance, he plunged his cock back inside her. Moegi cried out in satisfaction at its return, as well as the feeling of the previously denied climax quickly returning although with the promise of even more pleasure. She shook her head as she tried to stave off her impending climax herself as she realized the longer she did, the greater she would feel. It also made her realize that at some point she had lost one of the red bands that held her pig-tails up as her hair hung loosely over half of her face. She realized that she had to look like a complete mess, but didn’t have time to worry about it as Naruto moved his hands from her hips up to her chest. Sliding them under her shirt, he pushed up her bra to expose her breasts and grabbing them firmly, pinched her nipples. Moegi cried out as the pleasure bubble growing inside her burst.

Naruto stiffened and pulled her back against his chest as he buried his cock fully inside her. From that point on, Moegi knew she would only be able to define pleasure as the feeling of receiving her lover’s cum as she climaxed with him. Her world turned white but only for a moment and she feared she was drifting into the afterlife. But she was called back down to earth as Naruto whispered, “You look so stunning right now.”

Moegi felt her body heat up as his words only stoked her desires. She pulled away from him and stripped off her remaining clothes. Seeing that his cock was still erect, she spun to face him before laying on her stomach. Looking up at him sweetly, she said, “Boss, I think if you’re going to get me ready for the Chunin exams it is time you give me the same training regime as Tenten and Yakumo.”

“I don’t know,” Naruto said playfully in return, “It can be pretty strenuous especially for first timers. Are you sure you’re up for it?”

Moegi nodded before opening her mouth to taste her and Naruto’s combined essence. He groaned as he began slowly pumping his length into her mouth and said, “I’d thought you say that. You better prepare yourself as there won’t be any holding back with you from here on out.” Feeling Naruto reach between her legs to finger her still sensitive cunt while she continued to suck on his cock, Moegi couldn’t help cooing in happiness as she felt she was exactly where she was supposed to be now.

****************************
The former Kiri-nin and Leaf prisoner, Yamame followed after Mizuki as he guided her to a meeting that he had invited her to attend. When she had asked why, he had stated that it was due to not only how well she had performed during a test that he had given her. But, also because of the suggestion that she had made in how to deal with the change in their targets security preparations due to Darkness’s clients deciding to go on a bombing campaign. Despite her intentions to one day lead the Darkness Village to ruin due to its role in killing Iruka, Yamame had beamed as Mizuki had praised her for not only recognizing the unnamed target had been the Rain Village, but that the client had been the Salamander Resistance. She had puzzled this out as the data packet that Mizuki had given her at the start had seemed rather unbalanced due to the number of S-Class Shinobi they were expected to face, which she had assumed meant all the information had been falsified to cover the target’s true location. However, as she had poured over the numbers, she had realized that only the number of S-Class opponents had seemed unreasonable with the rest lining up with what she would expect a minor village to have. This had lead Yamame to the realization that not only was Ame the target, but the Darkness Village was planning to attack it during its upcoming Akatsuki Reformation Ceremony.

While she felt that the attack would be a suicide endeavor under normal circumstances, since at present she felt the Darkness village ranked well under the more established minor village’s strength. She knew that every resource the village had at its disposal was going towards this operation so figured Sasuke or his allies had to have some tricks up their sleeves. Yamame would admit that she felt a little uneasy about the whole operation, since she feared that much like she had witnessed when Sasuke had shed his old body to take over his new one, he planned to use up everyone in the village for one suicidal attack against Ame. However, she felt Mizuki’s presence kind of negated that fear as she was quite certain he was a good ole fashioned opportunist. Which meant that he had no intention of being used up for Sasuke’s ambitions.

They entered a room located in Sasuke’s castle, and immediately she spotted a large three-dimensional model of Ame sitting on a table against the wall. But her attention was quickly pulled to the center of the room where a large circular table resided around which sat several individuals, several of whom had people standing behind them. Since Mizuki had called her to his office and provided her a folder of the latest intelligence on those gathered, Yamame recognized them as being representatives of the different factions that Darkness had gathered for its grand scheme. She didn’t know if that necessarily made them allies, but for the moment all their interests did align in seeing Ame razed.

Sasuke’s eyes settled on them, and Yamame resisted shuttering as she recalled how he came into possession of his current body. A small note of curiosity appeared in his dark eyes as his gaze landed on her, but he simply stated, “You’re late Mizuki.”

“My bad,” the former Leaf Chunin and instructor replied, “I wanted to give Yamame here a chance to read all the latest intel on our little operation before bringing her here.”

The woman sitting next Sasuke, whose name was Tamaki, and was rumored to be his lover scowled at her as she sneered, “If she wasn’t prepared then why bring her along.” Yamame frowned beneath her mask, but had heard the woman seemed to react in such a manner towards any woman while in Sasuke’s presence.

Mizuki smirked, and Yamame couldn’t shake the feeling a side benefit of her presence had been to irk the woman in just such a manner.

“It doesn’t matter,” Sasuke said putting an end to further discussion of the matter. “Let us proceed with making sure all the final preparations are ready.” Sasuke folded his hands in front of his face and leveled a glare at a man wearing glasses, and whose right eye was covered with a patch. “Mubi, are you sure your Salamander Resistance will be able to handle its role? You’ve all made a spectacular mess of things thanks to your impatience.”

“I’m aware,” the man replied. Yamame watched as he paused to look over his shoulder at a woman who much like her wore a mask covering the lower portion of her face. When he turned back to face Sasuke he stated, “For the record, I was against our recent bombing campaign. I feared that by engaging in such an endeavor we would lose any favor of the populace. Yet, I was outvoted as many of our shinobi felt the citizens of Ame were complicit in Pain’s slaughtering of any he deemed a threat.”

Yamame having read the file on the man was aware that his teammate had ended up being killed for that very reason as they had been away from the village on a mission with a missing-nin named Aoi when Pain fully seized power from Hanzo. Believing Team Oboro, as they had been called, was loyal to the previous regime, several squads of genin had been tasked with eliminating them. Only Mubi had survived, and was the one that started the Salamander Resistance. According to the file, ironically enough the woman standing behind him presently had been one of those squads. However, Suiren had lost faith in Pain after he had sent her squad on a dangerous mission and where her teammate had been killed. He had then dispatched several teams to retrieve the body, but rather than allowing her teammate’s remains to rest in peace, Pain had used them as a corpse puppet for his jutsu.

“Who cares if you agreed or not,” Tamaki stated. “Because of you Ame will be expecting trouble and be all the more prepared for our attack.”

“That may well be,” Mubi stated. “However, we may have gained an advantage we wouldn’t have known about. Recently one of our members targeted one of the new Akatsuki named Naruko Uzumaki. This was done because he had a vendetta against Jiraiya and Naruto.”

“The point,” Sasuke said sounding disinterested.

“The point is,” Suiren said with a glare directed towards the masked man named Tobi, “Is that your assurances that Pain was dead appears to be a lie. This Naruko’s supposed sister looks exactly like my teammate under that dreadful jutsu and she has the Rinnegan.”

Tobi leaned forward as he said, “I assure you. Pain is dead and gone.”

“Take a look for yourself,” Suiren said tossing a picture towards the masked man who easily snatched it out of the air.

Tobi did take a moment to study the picture that the Salamander Resistance had taken of Sage Uzumaki, but as she didn’t have the Rinnegan or the black rods required to manipulate a corpse puppet, he shrugged before he tossed it back on the table. He then replied, “I admit her appearance to the Animal Path corpse puppet that Pain used at the start of his attack on Konoha is uncanny. But, if it was him still in control, her eyes would have the Rinnegan. More importantly he wouldn’t be able to manipulate her as she doesn’t have any of his black rods.”

“Then explain how she has the Rinnegan and can use all its abilities,” Suiren replied angrily. “All we have is your word that Pain has died, since we haven’t been able to confirm his gravesite.”

However, before Tobi could respond, the shadow like creature standing behind him picked the picture up to state, “Can she now? That’s very interesting indeed.”

Yamame frowned as the file they had on the being simply called Black Zetsu was rather incomplete. At the moment, the prevailing school of thought was that he was some kind of experiment that was more intelligent version of the standard white versions. Much in the same vein as Dorothea was creating a purple variant using Uchiha DNA in place of the Senju. However, she wasn’t so sure that was the case especially as Tobi seemed rather deferential to him as he asked, “Why is that?”

“Because, if she can turn it on and off, then that means she has unlocked a true Rinnegan of her own,” the Zetsu replied. “If that is the case, then we won’t need to secure the location of Pain’s grave from Konan during the attack. Or at the very least she represents a reliable backup means of securing are payment for the assistance we are supplying.”

Sasuke frowned as he stated, “Don’t forget the objective of this operation. I don’t want you changing things up just because you think it will be easier to secure this woman’s eyes. Moreover, I’m not convinced those creatures that you are supplying are giving us all that big an advantage. I’ve faced one once, and these zero tails you have are far weaker than that one was. I’d rather you commit your zetsu army.”

“A deals, a deal,” the Zetsu replied, “Besides, I’d rather gamble on our chances of finding Pain’s Gravesite then facing a fully realized Rinnegan. As far as to what we are contributing to your little operation, the Zero Tails you faced was merely a means for Shinno to gather and store Dark Chakra. He was hardly using it to its full capabilities. Also, let us not forget that we allowed you to create your own variant of the Zetsu, so if you want more, speed up your production. Plus, Kisame, Tobi, and Myself will be accompanying your forces. I believe we are contributing more than our fair share to the cause, especially compared to what we are asking for.”

Mizuki chuckled before stating, “You’re making a legendary ocular bloodline sound like a cheap bauble.”

Zetsu responded by stating, “Believe it or not, to us, those eyes are simply a means to an end.”

Tobi didn’t sound so sure as he stated, “Provided we recover all that has been taken from us.”

Zetsu didn’t seemed concerned as he simply replied, “I told you that I’m working on that as well. Have I ever let you done before?”

Tobi remained silent, and Yamame got the feeling that recently something had shifted in the dynamics between the two. Something which was making the masked man uncomfortable as if he was on the verge of losing his seat at the table. She suspected the Black Zetsu was aware of the thoughts running through Tobi’s head and so hoped to shift the focus by asking Mizuki, “How about you share what insights warranted your bringing such a lovely young woman to this meeting?”

Tamaki let out a low hiss, but Mizuki ignored it to state, “I’ll let her explain it. Yamame if you will.”

Feeling put on the spot, she never the less steeled her nerves to say, “Upon realizing that Ame was the target, I realized the number of S-ranked nin would be lower then we initially believed due to the current tension between Kumo, Ame, and Konoha.”

“You say that like it is a bad thing,” Mubi said with a frown.

“Not a bad thing, but it presents us with an opportunity,” Yamame replied.

“What opportunity is that?” Sasuke asked as his eyes showed some interest in her, which earned her a scowl from Tamaki.

“To put it bluntly, I believe that we should leak our intentions to the Raikage,” Yamame answered confidently.

Yet she wasn’t surprised as Suiren shouted, “Are you insane? We’ve informed you that someone exists with all of Pain’s abilities and your brilliant idea is to invite one of the S-ranked shinobi that planned to stay home.”

Black Zetsu began chuckling before stating, “It’s actually quite cunning. The Raikage is a man of extreme pride and that is why he is not joining the celebration. Yet, if we leak to him there is going to be an attack, well he might very well decide to use it as an opportunity to retake that which he views as his. He’ll stay out of our way, while further weakening the defenders by tying up the two-tails.”

“Still it isn’t without risks,” Yamame pointed out. “We have to make sure Kumo alone hears about the attack, so the J.A.I.N. or other villages do not catch wind of it.”

“I believe that I know someone that can make that happen,” Sasuke said after a few moments of silence. “It is a gamble, but one worth taking. Especially if it shatters the Alliance in the process.” He focused on Yamame for a moment before standing and saying, “Alright, finish making your final preparations.”

Mubi stood to take his leave but stopped as he said, “Remember Sasuke, I don’t care if we end up in charge of Ame when everything is said and done. This operation has only one objective and that is the death of Konan.”

Sasuke gave a dark grin as he replied, “You shouldn’t set the bar so low. I assure you Konan’s death is all but guaranteed.”

Yamame was glad her mask hid her frown, since she knew her suggestion likely would end up aiding the Darkness Village in the short run. But, considered it a small price to pay in order to hopefully move into a position where she could begin to plot a means to take revenge on its leadership. It appeared she was a step closer as Sasuke walked past her, but stopped long enough to say, “Yamame was it. It appears we’ll need to find you a position more befitting your talents.”

“Hands off Sasuke,” Mizuki said jovially, “I saw her first, and want to transfer her into my division.”

“Very well,” Sasuke said moving to leave the room, “I suppose the Intelligence Division would be suitable enough place for her for the time being. At least it is promising to see that not all the women you recruit are there to keep you entertained.”
****************************
Suzume was sitting in some sort of guest room located nearby Naruto’s underground sex club where she had spent the entire day. At some point one of Tsunade’s commands had compelled her to simple get up and head to it. As soon as she had stepped inside, her ability to control herself had returned, but she found that she was unable to exit the room.

She wasn’t sure what game Naruto intended to play with her, but was quite aware that Moegi was now under his thrall as the young kunoichi’s cries had reached her ears on several occasions. A part of her wondered if the orange-haired woman was already regretting her decision, but as the cries had been going on for most of the day, Suzume couldn’t deny that at the moment it appeared that she was likely extremely satisfied with her choice, at least physically.

A knock sounded at her door, and Suzume figured she would ignore it. But, as she needed information if she was going to escape her current predicament, she decided to play along. Moving to the door, she was momentarily surprised to find Yuugao on the other side. But, the mystery of her presence was solved by the anger smoldering in the Anbu Captain’s eyes. Having received the look from every one of Naruto’s women that she had encountered up to that point, she suspected Moegi’s would burn with a similar anger the next time she encountered her.

“Here to collect me for your M…” Suzume began to say.

But she was silenced as Yuugao delivered a punch to the side of Suzume’s face that shattered her glasses as it stole her consciousness from her. Yuugao stood over the unconscious woman and stepped into the room after she had kicked Suzume’s feet out of the path of the door. She clutched her sheathed sword in her other hand, and used her thumb to push it free of the scabbard enough to easily draw it. She waged a small war inside her as she knew she wasn’t acting in a manner that Naruto approved, but hadn’t been able to stop herself thus far. Not sure what she would do next, she closed the door behind her as she didn’t wish to be disturbed one way or the other.

Next Chapter: Revenge Arc: Operation: Kill Konan

Author’s note: Hello everyone, I do apologize for the long wait. But hope this chapter being nearly 30,000 words in length makes up for the delay. This chapter would feature a major deviation from what I originally planned as I had intended for Moegi’s joining to be after the Chunin Exam. However, when I decided to have Moegi talk to Sakura, it just made sense that it would lead to Naruto’s recognizing Suzume had used her. At which point, I felt his hands would be tied. Much as he would feel due to her being endangered due to Kumo’s possibly targeting him.

There was another scene which I decided to push back to the next chapter since it was more planning from the Family’s perspective, but as I rarely allow the villains such a time to shine. I felt it would be better to use the Yamame scene, especially as it reveals what it is the Salamander Resistance truly desire from its hiring the Darkness Village.

I hope the wait was worth it, and the conversation between Lee and Naruto also lived up to expectations. Please let me know, and until next time take care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story