Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Faith

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Raye is haveing bad dreams about Mina waking up, but when she finally dose, somethings are just better left unsaid or undone.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 2109 words

0Unrated
:Authors Note::

Ok i'm going to try something a little bit diffrent, I'm going to use the lines like a little play and such. I will only do it in a conversation between two people like Raye and Darian's Phone Conversation. Here is and example since Mina is going to be in this story chapter lets do an example of one of her lines:

Mina- "I didn't tell you cause I wanted to be treated equally toward the group."

It is like so much easier that doing that crazy Mina says Mina exclaims crap like that its so tireding thats why im like not writing any stories, and yes i do relize the first chapter is kinda messed up and ill get right on that after i finish this but to be completly honest the first chapter only explains how she got there who the people are if your new to Sailor Moon and stuff like that.

Anyway Enjoy Chapter 4 Of Puzzles: Faith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Andrew, Raye, Dorian waited there in Mina's room with her mother outside argueing about something with her father, The wached as the life scan started to get stronger and stronger and Mina's started to breath and she suddenly moved her hand. Her eyes squinted, then they opened. She looked around the room then shut them again and then again open. Raye suspected she was practicing blinking, seeing as how she hadnt blinked for 2 months. She didn't say a word to neither of them untill she sat up and started to walk twords the door. She walked just fine. Then she turned around and to Raye's horror turned into Queen Beryl!

Raye woke up safe in her bed at the temple.

" Just another dream..."

She called Dorian as she thought about her sudden dreams. Mina still hasnt woken up from her coma and its almost been 3 months, Raye was beginning to think Mina was never going to wake up. She had been having horrible dreams since the day that her life scan started beeping, when she went to the hospital that day it stopped when she got there. According to Andrew it was beeping but Raye thinks hes hallicinating because he misses her so much. Dorian picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Dorian its Raye I had another dream again and I.."
"Raye Hurry up and come down to the hospital, I was just there and Mina moved and I'm not telling a lie"
"Are you sure, I mean we are all hallicinating about this stuff"
"RAYE COME TO THE STUPID HOSPITAL NOW!!!"
"OK fine ill be there in a minute"

They hung up and Raye put her sweater and slip-ons on and ran over to the hospial.

She entered Mina's room and went over to the bed and pinched herself to make sure it wasn't another dream.
"OWW"
Darian looked at Raye and she chuckled and thought to herself 'guess i'm awake this time'.

She looked down at Mina and waited about 5 minutes and all of the sudden her eyes squinted and opened them very weekley and breathed really heavly Raye collapsed and Dorian caught her before she hit the ground.

'Shes finally awake' Raye thought then she started to tear up and she was silent the whole time.

Andrew ( who was right next to her bed) didn't touch her.

Mina sat up looked around the room and hugged Andrew and started to cry hard and she couldnt stop, and thats when Raye made crying sounds too.

Andrew hugged Mina as tight as her could and he was trying so hard not to cry and just when he was about to Darian came over and touched Mina's sholder and mouthed her the words "Thank You" Mina smiled and looked over at Raye and smiled at her again.

"Ok you have got to say something Mina i have been waiting for this day forever and I wanted to be the first person you talked to so say something." Andrew told her.

Mina looked over at him and started to cry again.

"I wasn't supossed to survive that" She Said and she layed back down and put her face in her pillow and started to cry so hard she couldn't stop.

Just as Raye was gonna say something to her friend Mina's Mother walked in "MINA YOUR AWAKE!!!!!!!" and rushed over to hug her daughter.

Serena, Amy, Lita, Artemis and Luna walked in as they all scremed her name and they filled Mina in on missed time.

Mina's Doctor was right outside the door with the other one

Doctor 1: "It's about time that girl woke up"
Doctor 2: "Yea I thought she was dead for a week there"
Doctor 1: "I guess we better go in there and tell them the bad news huh?"
Doctor 2: "Yea doctors are always the bad guys"

They walked in and took turns telling Mina What her damage was.

"You have a spraned arm and many many many bruises.
"Were not to sure about a concusion or temporary amnesia but if you start to foget some things just call us alright?"

"Yes we will but right now we we need to get home, Come on Mina and your friends can come too"
"Yea we would love to go Mina"
"No.....I mean i'll be fine i'm just gonna get home and get something to eat."

Mina stepped out of bed but imediatly fell as soon as she stood up and Andrew caught her.

"O yes your going to have problems walking on your leg because you broke it also, but it healed during your coma state but not fully so in about 1 week you should be able to stand up on it, Untill then you can have crutches or a walker, Your choice."

"She wants crutches!" Minas nother said.

"ok" The doctor Replied

Mina and her mother got home and Mina was wondering where her father was.

"Mina, Your father.. returned to England he said he had some busness to take care of there but he will be back as soon as possible" Her mother told her daughter.

Mina's Mother looked at her daughter, she seemed so sad.

"Oh ok well im going to lay down for a while."

"ok"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody had seen Mina the next morning and they were all disscussing going to see her at Mina's house.... But there was one problem, none of them have ever been there or heard Mina talk about it. So they all asked Artemis and he told them the address.

4567 Tokyo Parkway, the richest street in Tokyo and the biggest house, but none of them knew about that.

When they got there, they knew it was a huge mistake.. The house was a 3-sectioned four story mansion with guards at ever door, window, section, everywhere.

"Ahh Artemis is loosing his mind" Andrew Stated and everyone agreed

They walked up to the closest door and decided to ask for directions. Raye spoke first.

"Excuse me sir we are looking for Mina Aino, dose she live anywhere around here?" she asked
"No, i'm terribly sorry but this is the Aino Ressidence but there is no 'Mina" here only Elizabeth Aino, her Husband James and thier daughter Amelia."
"Well do you know where we can find her?"
"No im sorry I don't know, im going to have to ask you to leave this property imediatly"

"Jeffery... its alright I know them... they can stay." Sombody said from the porch.

They all looked up and were all shocked by the fact that it was Mina.

"Yes Miss Aino." Jeffery Replied.

As Jeffery left Mina looked down at her 6 friends with a very stern look.

'She isn't on her crutches... shes limbing on her foot' Andrew thought.

"Well, what are you guys doing here and how did you get this address" Mina asked but before anyone could answer she suddenly found herself answering her own question.

"Artemis!"

"Mina, I'm sorry but we needed to see if you were ok and thats why we came" Lita exclaimed.

"Aren't you going to ask me about the giant house and the servents and the rich stuff" Mina asked her friends.

"I will, How come somebody as careless as you gets to live in the biggest house in Tokyo, I mean come on you almost killed yourself" Serena stated

"No, Serena, she did it for us and you should be grateful and stop being so bratty just because you like Andrew!!!!" Amy Yelled.

"They all looked up at Mina and saw that she had a sad look on her face.

Andrew knew something was wrong.

"Mina?"

"My Father is the Govener of London, he bought this huge house for us but I wanted to live in a little normal house, But my mother rufused so we have to live in this giant thing." Mina Exclaimed.

"Ohh don't worry Mina its not that big" Darian told her.

Mina looked up and took them to the back and they saw about 4 more sections of the house with a giant park in the middle of it.

"Ok, so it is big, but why didn't you tell us Mina, were your friends." Raye asked.

"I didn't tell you cause I wanted to be treated equally toward the group." Mina answered.

"Well we wouldn't so don't worry ok" Andrew told her.

"Yes Mina we have faith in you as a friend, not as a rich girl from London." Raye exclimed with a giant smile.

Mina wasn't happy and Andrew was scared to ask her why but he did anyway.

"Mina why are you so upset? is it about us coming here without telling you or something"

"It has nothing to do with the house its just that..."

"What is it Mina?"

"My father has left for England and I have decided to go also...."

Everyone felt like time had stopped adn Mina rufused to look up at them.

"When... when are you... leaving?"

"Tomorrow Morning" Mina stated.

"I have to many things broken physicly and mentaly, my leg and my heart along with my conscience, I can't go on as Sailor Venus knowing that I might do this again and ruin the lives of everybody around me, plus I can't fight with a broken leg and im just to emotional about all this. The Sailor Scouts can't go on with me and I know if I stay here I will join them again, So i'm making the right choice by moving...back to London... For Good!" She added.

"Umm, I think we better go ok umm mina ill see you later"

And they walked out the doors and left the Aino Property.

As they left Mina thought to herself

' I'm sorry everyone, Your probably mad at me now but i'm makeing the right choice for me and you. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the Aino residence door that morning.

Jeffery answered and saw that is was Andrew and He had been crying.

"Please tell me that Mina.... Amelia hasn't left yet" He stuttered.

Jeffery looked at him and led him inside and Andrew was happy that Mina was still there.

But she wasn't.

"She left this for you Sir" Jeffrey exclaimed and he handed him a red pakage and left him alone.

Andrew opened it and found a note on the top and underneath it was a key and her Sailor Scout wand.

Andrew read the letter:



My Dearest Andrew,

Please Don't hate me for leaving you like this but, I had no choice.
I'm Giving you my SS wand so you will always remember me as a
Sailor Scout, and a Strong fighter.

Although you might be a little confused about the key, It is for not remembering
me as a person with long blonde hair with the pretty red bow in her hair and
always wearing good fancy skirts with shirts and such but as the one that fell
in love with a handsome blonde haired boy with the kindest heart ever- You.

And with this key i wish you to forever know. That you contain the key
to Mina Aino's Heart--and always will!

I'll will never forget you and hopefully you will never forget me.

Love You always,
Mina Aino

Andrew Broke down and cried on her floor and looked on the back

12784 Delanta Park
London, England

That must be her address..

At that moment Andrew knew what his next move would be.

LONDON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Authors note::

Ok so Mina woke up and moved to england and andrew is following her and blah blah blah im tired of writing so please reveiw and ill get onto the next chapeter as son as i can.

THANKS AND PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story