Categories > Original > Fantasy

Gorillas and bikinis

by kittychan 0 reviews

I'm at school sadly......

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2017-07-28 - 298 words

0Unrated
Gorillas and bikinis

It was a normal day at school.

I was a watermelon, Naomi was a strawberry and Iona was a carrot.

We all walked into class and no one was there but my teacher Mrs Parkes. She had her normal blue top and jeans on.

We took are sets and started talking. Then out of no where Mrs Parkes changes her outfit to a bikini!

We all just look at her then Iona starts to fly around the room braking windows and using her pointy carrot top head as a weapon punching holes in the roof.

Naomi was at the back of the room doing work and shouting at Iona to be quiet.

Mrs Parkes was dancing around and chucking bikinis everywhere. I had a video camera videoing the whole thing and then Mr Epiha burst through the wall as a gorilla!

Mrs Parkes saw him and started chucking bikinis at him while he was trashing the place.

Mrs Parkes changed her bikini over 100 times and was still going.

I was running around the room videoing a flying banana, a working strawberry, a bikini maniac, and a teacher that had strangely transformed into a gorilla.

(I can't remember the rest so I'm going to improvise!!)

Mr Epiha attacked the bikini maniac and Mts Parks's started to fight back! By throwing bikinis at him.

Carrot Iona flew out of the building and started to attack students while strawberry Naomi was still doing her work.

I had gotten some great shots of Mrs Parkes and Mr Epiha.

The bell had rung and everything went back to normal.

My teachers had cloths on and weren't gorillas. The class room was back too.

At the end of the day it was like nothing happened......although I still had that video!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story