Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > This I Love

Chapter Two

by akennedy55 0 reviews

Jazmin arrives at Izzy's

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-08-03 - 802 words

0Unrated
Jazmin’s POV

After a four hour journey, Mum pulled up outside of a massive house, this where I'll be staying for the foreseeable future, “wait here for a minute sweetheart” Mum said as she got out of the car, “MUM” I heard Izzy shout in excitement, “hey Izzy” Mum said, “what happened to the bubbly girl that I knew?” I heard Izzy ask Mum, I didn't hear Mum's reply but Izzy looked like he was upset.

Mum turned around and looked at me, I got out of the car and walked up to them, I kept my head down, I couldn't stand to see the sadness in Izzy's eyes, “Jazzy-bell, I'm so sorry, I was caught up in the band” Izzy whispered softly, I slowly looked up, Izzy smiled softly at me.

Izzy helped me take my stuff up to my new room, and he left me to unpack, which I did, I looked at the picture of me and Elizabeth and sighed, knowing I'd probably never see her again, I looked out of the Window as I thought about my friendship with Elizabeth, I didn't hear the door open, “Jazzy, look at me please” I heard Izzy say, I turned around to see my brother standing behind.

“i’ll make it up to you I swear, please forgive me” Izzy said kneeling down in front of me, “Please forgive me Jazzy-bell” Izzy begged again, this time he pouted, “i guess I can't be angry at you forever” I said, causing Izzy to tackle me, I hesitated before wrapping my arms around his waist, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, “don’t cry, Jazzy” Izzy whispered wiping the tears away, “I want the bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl back” Izzy said, I smiled slightly.

“Izzy” I heard a strangely familiar voice shout, my head snapped up, “looks like Axl at the others are here” I said, he shuck his head and chuckled.

Steven’s POV

We arrived at Izzy's house, and trust Axl to go in without knocking, “Izzy” Axl shouted.

A few minutes later Izzy appeared at the top of the stairs with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she had black hair and soulful green eyes that looked two emeralds, “hey guys” Izzy said as he and the beautiful girl came down the stairs, I could see the family resemblance.

“Guys, I'd like you to meet my baby sister, Jazmin, Jazzy, this is Axl Rose, Saul Hudson, Duff McKagan and Steven Adler” Izzy said, introducing us to his sister.

Jazmin waved shyly and looked at each of us, her emerald green eyes landed on me and lingered a bit longer, she blushed, I found it adorable, I thought back to what Izzy said earlier, he trusts me with her, if it gets that far, I winked at Jazmin when Izzy had his back to us.

Jazmin’s POV

I couldn't take my eyes of Steven, he was so cute and adorable, I just wanted to cuddle with him, woah, I'm thinking to fast, I've only just met him, I looked over at Izzy, he was fooling around with Duff and Axl, “hi Jazmin” I heard a voice say behind me, I turned around to see Steven Adler, “hi” I said, quietly, I don't know why I'm so shy around him.

Izzy suggested that they hang around the pool in the back yard, I texted Elizabeth, then followed them, I saw all five of them shirtless, I snuck up behind Steven and shoved him into the pool, the other four doubled over laughing, while I ran for my life, “oh, you cheeky little monkey, I'll get you for this” Steven shouted, I heard him get out of the pool.

I made a mad dash for the stairs, but I wanted a cuddle so I turned around in time to see Steven running into the livingroom, I stayed completely silent, I looked around before his eyes rested on me, “come and get me blondie” I said opening my arms, Steven didn't need telling twice as he ran straight at me, he picked me up and spun me around, he was still soaking wet, so that drenched my shirt, Steven put me down but kept his arms around me, he nuzzled my neck, as my fingers tangled with his hair, “how cute” I heard Slash squeal as a camera flash went off.

I looked at Slash, I swiped his hat and threw it to Axl, he threw it to Duff, who through it to Izzy, my brother threw it to Steven, and Steven threw it back to me, I threw Slash's hat to Axl again but Slash managed to catch it, he sulked and walked walked off, I giggled as Steven took me into his arms, I saw Izzy smiling at us.
Sign up to rate and review this story