Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Darkness Within

Strange Happenings

by story_master 4 reviews

Something odd and horrible happens. ( Sorry for the bad summaries. But I don't want to give too much away so you'll just have to read it.)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-12 - 1404 words

1Original
Story_master: Okay I didn't have too much homework tonight so I thought I would update. whispers I've managed to escape for now but I don't know how much time I have before they find-
Ferrets: There she is! Get her!
Story_master: Nooooooo!
Ferrets: As long as we are in control no one shall escape. Not even you Tory.
Story_master: You nick named me? Tory?
Ferrets: Yes. Now on with the story.
Tory: Help me...


Theresa, Atlanta, Archie and Jay walked around together for hours. Then Theresa saw the impossible. Jay and Archie were in two places at once. She shook her head but she still saw two Jays and two Archies. Then one of each disappeared. Theresa thought she was just tired.

" Come on. Just a little further." Jay said.

" To where? We don't even know where we are." Atlanta said sitting on the marble floor.

" We know where we're going. Now come on. There's no time to rest." Jay insisted.

" Atlanta's right Jay. And we have been walking for hours. Let's take a break." Theresa added, sitting beside Atlanta.

" No. We must keep moving!" Archie said as he grabbed Atlanta's wrist and pulled her up to her feet.

" Owww. What's your problem?" Atlanta asked as she struggled to loosen his grip.

Jay reached down and grabbed Theresa's wrist then pulled her up to her feet too. His grip was inhuman.

" Jay. That hurts. Let go!" she demanded, but he didn't listen.

Both Jay and Archie now had the same glazed look, like they weren't looking at anything in particular. Theresa and Atlanta struggled to get free, with little luck. Jay and Archie started to drag the girls down the halls and they couldn't stop it. The boys were too powerful. Then Atlanta saw her chance. She grabbed one of the wall torches with her free hand. She then jabbed the flame into Archie's arm and it started to melt!? Atlanta pulled her hand away, took out her bolas and cut through Jay's arm. The two girls ran the other way.

" What... were... they? Theresa asked between breathes.

" I... don't... know" Atlanta replied.

They ran past a wall and could see Jay and Archie on the other side. They were walking with Atlanta and Theresa? ' What? We're right here how can we be there too?' Theresa asked herself. Then she started to bang on the walls.

" Jay! Archie! Help! Jay! Archie!" Theresa yelled as she pounded on the wall.

Atlanta joined in.

" Archie! Jay! Over here! Help us!" she yelled as loud as she could.

The boys stopped and looked around. Then they saw the wall moving.

" I don't think it should be doing that." Archie said as he approached it. He pressed an ear against the wall adn heard muffled screams.

" What is it?" Jay asked walking over to him.

" It sounds like someone screaming." Archie replied, taking out his whip.

" It's probably nothing." 'Theresa' said, trying to pull Jay away.

" Yeah come on." 'Atlanta' agreed.

On the other side of the wall the real Atlanta and Theresa were getting really pissed off.

" On three?" Theresa asked looking at her friend.

" On three. One... Two... Three." Atlanta counted and the two girls crashed through the wall.

Well as soon as it broke they realized it was glass. The two layed on the ground with multiple cuts and gashes. Atlanta sat up and pulled a shard of glass out of her side. Theresa sat up and pulled a chunk out of her shoulder. They stood up shakily and looked at the shocked faces of their friends and the imposters.

" Theresa? Atlanta?" Jay asked, looking from one pair of the girls to the other.

" You have to help us. They're trying to catch us. Please." Theresa pleaded as she took a step towards them.

Archie cracked his whip as a warning and Theresa stopped in her tracks. ' They don't believe us.' she thought.

" Archie. Please. Help us." Atlanta begged stepping forward and stopping beside Theresa.

" No don't. They're imposters." 'Theresa' said as she hid behind Jay.

" We're the imposters? Jay, Archie you have to believe us. WE'RE you friends. Not THEM." Atlanta said, taking one step forward.

No one spoke for a long time. They were all studying each other. Jay adn Archie exchanged confused looks several times. The tension was so thick you could have literally cut it with a knife. The tense moment was broke by a yell.

" You can't get away! You will surrender!" the cry beloned to 'Jay'.

Then the imposter Jay and Archie came through the hole in the wall that Theresa and Atlanta had created.

" What the-" Archie started but was cut off when 'Atlanta' kicked him from behind.

He fell to the ground and before Jay could react 'Theresa' kicked him in the back too. Both boys quickly scurried up and stood facing their imposters.

" Told you." Atlanta said as Archie stood near her.

Those were the last words spoken before a battle broke out. Each hero took on their look alike. It was an imposable battle to win. They were evenly matched with their look alikes.
Sign up to rate and review this story