Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Love's History

Chapter One

by CelestialPrime 0 reviews

Celeste, Sam's older adopted sister has graduated, and is now fixing cars for a living. Much her parents displease, Celeste tries to make do, she enjoys doing things that guys say girls cant do. An...

Category: Transformers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-11-07 - Updated: 2017-11-07 - 1947 words

0Unrated
"Hey! Celeste! There is a mustang over here who needs fixing. Can you take a look at it for me? I need to take a break. Boss man didn't let me take one when I was supposed to." I backed away from the hood that I was currently working with.

"Yeah, Ryan I will. Is there a time that the owner is coming back?" I asked wiping off my hands.

"Um, later tonight I think. I will check and shoot you a text." He said as he started to walk off. I nodded walking over to the mustang.

"Oh wait!" Ryan said taking a few steps backwards.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"A man named Ron Wilgiky?...um called and asked me if he could talk to you. I said you were on your lunch break and you left your phone at the shop. He wants to know if you can come him I guess. I gave you a week off to see your parents." He said with a smile. "It's my treat, you deserve it for taking my shift for 3 weeks while I was sick." He said walking off. A huge smile on my face.













It took a while, but after I told my dad that I was coming home for a week, I could hear the smile on his face. He told me that Sam was going to (hopefully) get his first car if he passes his next big project with an "A". It was nice hearing from my dad. And finally seeing my mother, and making fun of Sammy. It was going to be a week to remember, at least that's what I am hoping.


The drive was about a day and a half to two days long. Mostly because I kept stopping to eat...Yeah. Anyways. I was also told by my father to not tell Sam that I was coming down. He wanted it to be a surprise along with the car that he (hopefully) was going to get.


I pulled into the driveway. Sam was still in school I think, I could see my mom bringing out a bucket full of gardening tools. I stepped out of my car, you would think she would hear me pull up, open and close a car door... but no.... it just shows her ageing.


"Hey mom, I love what you did to the garden it's looking amazing!" Her head whipped around and I could of sworn she got whiplash.


"Celeste!" She screamed running over to me. Her arms open wide.


"Hey mom." I rested my chin on her shoulder. Her hug got tighter. I heard a door open and close, I didn't even have time to open my eyes before I felt my fathers arms wrap around me and his wife.

"Hey sweetie, it's been a while." He said letting go and my mom did too.


"Yeah, how have you guys been?" I feel like things have been coming together for them.

"Oh we are just fine honey! I am so glad you could make it!"


"How have you been? Your new house treating you well?"


"Apartment mom, but yes it will do for now." I smiled.


"You know, you can always come home." My dad said sounding hopeful.


"No, it's fine. I love the neighborhood....they are all...friendly. And I have Ryan to look out for me. And don't worry before you ask, no I haven't dip-shit ever since I left."

"Well that's good... so um... no new boyfriends? I shouldn't be worried about this.. Ryan guy?" I rolled my eyes.

"No dad, Ryan is just a good friend." I assured.

"Um, so why don't you come inside honey, I made some coffee." My mom turned and started to walk inside. I grabbed my dad's hand and we walked in together. It has been three years since I have been here. It brings back a lot of amazing memories. I sat on the couch as my mom brought in a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I said taking a small sip.

"So, tell me. how has work been?" She asked. I smiled slightly. When I first left they didn't like that I chose such... how did they word I... a "Low down job". It doesn't make much sense, but it was them telling me that my job just waited my time. But I enjoy myself. I love working on cars. I feel a connection to them if that isn't weird enough. And the best part of having grown men look at me as if I'm five working on their expensive lambergeni. Well I do look like a sophomore in high school, but I just enjoys proving people wrong.

"It has been great! I am working a little more than I was before. But it pays the bills so it's all good." I smiled.

"That's great dear! Oh, I believe Sam needs to be picked up in about half an hour. If you would like to go with your dad to pick him up feel free." I nodded and followed my dad out to his car.

"So, how has Sammy been to you guys?" He scoffed.

"A pain in my ass, but I guess it just keeps me on my fee, like I was when you were little."

"Hey, what if I scared him? I'll hope in the back and when he gets into the car I will give him a good scare." I smirked. I didn't even wait for my dad to respond before moving to the back. Mind you the car was still moving. I felt the car jerk and I was flung into the back, my dad laughing his head off.

"Dad!" I shouted, but laughed non the less.

We arrived at my old high school. The freshmen from when I was a senior are now the seniors. A few faces I remember. And the first one I saw was Trent. He was the first and only freshman who hit on me. I mean, I looked like a helpless little girl. Before Sam came out I ducked down and covered myself with my black jacket so he wouldn't know it's me. I heard the door open and a hard heavy thing fall onto me.

"Dad! It's an A-. But it's still an A so it counts."

"Wait, wait, let me see it!"

"It's an A though." Sam said hoping it was acceptable.

"Alrighty then, lets go get your first car." That's when I thought I would make my move. I slowly started to crawl up. I pushed the backpack off of me slowly. I got close tot eh back of Sam's head and I used my hand to creepily tickle his shoulder.

"WOAH!" He shouted turning around. My dad laughing hysterically.

"Celeste?" He asked confused. "When did you get here?" He asked.

"Magic!"

"Woah, I didn't even know you were coming! Dad did you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. And it was part of your surprise." He said as he started pulling into a fine looking car dealership.

"NO NO DAD! no you gotta be kidding me!" He said while starting to bite on his knuckles.

"Yeah, I am. Your not getting a Porsche." I laughed to hard, I clutched my stomach.

"That's not funny." He pouted and that only made me laugh harder.


"It is Sammy!" He turned and gave me a death glare. We then pulled into an old rusty car place. The sign said... Bobby Balivias? I think. We pulled up and walked to the front door. A man was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Hello! Welcome to bobby Balivias! How can I help you three today?"

"Well my son here, was looking to buy his first car." Dad said patting his back.

"You've come to see me?"

"I had to..." Sam mumbled disappointed.

"Well that makes us family. Uncle Bobby B." He shook his hand. "Well, here let me tell you this. The owner doesn't pick the car. The car picks the owner. And one of these cars, is going to chose you." He said pointing around. I had already walked away. I had a feeling. A pull. There was something here that was calling to me. I spotted a rusty old yellow and black camero. Sure it was in shitty condition, but it was beautiful. walked over to it. I ran my hand on the hood. It seemed to warm up. I removed my hand and opened the door. The seats were comfortable. If I didn't already have a car, I would buy this one.

I looked at the steering wheel and rubbing off this...dusty symbol on it. I felt a shock and withdrew my hand. I looked in the mirror. My eyes...they were blue. I could still feel the shock. It didn't hurt though. I actually feel a sense of comfort and pleasure? I looked up into the mirror. My eyes were normal.

"Well...that was weird." I said to myself. Hanging from the mirror was a bumblebee. I smiled as I looked at it. It reminded me of something, or someone. I couldn't place it.

"A bumblebee huh? That's cute. Maybe I can convince Sam if he buys you to name you Bumblebee." I laughed to myself. The heat grew warmer and I felt the car rumble. But it was off. I leaned into the door and shook my head out.

"Hey! Sammy! Come look at this one!" Sam's head looking in my direction and he almost ran over to me.

"Woah! This is a good looking car!" He said getting into the passenger seat.

"It's he nice?" I asked. I caught him looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"He?" I rolled my eyes.

"When you work with cars all day everyday, you tend to give them names and genders. I already got one for him. Bumblebee." I said with a smile.

"You know, you really are a kid, and it matches because you look like one to." Sam said.

"Yeah, your just jealous that I am going to look like I'm 45 when your 80." He dramatically pulled his hands to his heart.

"Woah! Shots fired!" He said pretending to be in pain.

"Hey, now this one here... wait a minuet. I haven't seen this car before. Hey Manny! Where did this come from!" He shouted.

"I don't know boss! That's loco!"

"Well, how much for it?" Dad asked.

"Well considering the condition, the slick wheels and the custom pain job.."

"Yeah but it is faded." I said.

"Yeah but it's custom." He argued back.

"So it's custom faded?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, well your just a girl you wouldn't know." I felt the anger boiling in me.

"Oh yeah buddy? You wanna go?"

"Woah, woah, how much is it?"

"$5,000."

"No I am not going over 4." Wow, what a cheepo.

"Come on get out." I rolled my eyes. Sam was already out and closing the door. I tried to open mine, but it wouldn't open.

"Come on get out!" Bobby yelled louder.

"I'm trying! It's stuck..." I said pushing a little harder. Sam walked around and just opened the door with ease.

"What? I tried I swear it was stuck!"

"Yeah right. Now over here is a beauty." My attention was grabbed away from me when I heard a slight noise.

'Greater than man.'

A loud high pitched noise erupted form the car, making the windows from every other car burst and break. Everyone ducked down covering their heads. Bobby stood back up. He looked around with pure terror on his face.

"$4,000!"







Well here is the first chapter I hope you all like it!! I will be updating soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story