Categories > Original > Romance

Where to Stay While in Melbourne

by BehrensBojsen72 0 reviews

Hi and welcome. Melbourne is an exciting city that is co

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-12-06 - 436 words

0Unrated
Melbourne is an exciting city that is constantly growing. It is also a popular honeymoon and vacation destination. Accommodations throughout the city and surrounding areas vary greatly in style, pricing, and amenities. Ordinary hotels abound, and luxury hotels can be found as well. Timeshare opportunities and cottage rentals for vacations offer privacy and plenty of space to relax between sightseeing, shopping, and enjoying a multitude of excellent restaurants.

Apartment Hotels

Apartment hotels in Melbourne are ideal places for professionals to stay when in the city working on projects, developing business partnerships, or exploring new business possibilities. They are also great for families who want to be in the middle of the city during vacation. The concept of apartment hotels is not a new one but is enjoying a resurgence with a modern flair.

Traveling professionals would stay at what were originally known as residential hotels. These consisted of a bedroom and separate living space that had a small kitchenette. The idea was to provide people a home away from home where they could relax, make a simple meal, and not be so confined during extended business trips. Rooms were simple with mass-produced decor and furnishings.

Improving on the Concept

Some apartment hotels in Melbourne, such as Treasury on Collins, offer luxury living spaces, a choice of bed sizes and rooms, spacious common areas, and affordable pricing. The combination makes this Melbourne apartment hotel a cut above the ordinary. King, queen, or twin beds are available in studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. Balconies, terraces, and loft bedrooms are among choices as well.

Special Deals

It is easy to compare the pricing and amenities of every Melbourne apartment hotel by completing an online search. Once a hotel has been selected, go directly to the hotel website to book a room. By booking directly with the hotel instead of on a travel site, guests have access to special deals, discounts, and perks. Free breakfast in the huge common lounge, a discount off the total cost of the stay, and complimentary afternoon wine are a few examples of some amenities and savings offered those who contact the hotels directly.

Relax and Enjoy the Stay

A major advantage of an apartment hotel is the space to really relax when not out on the town. The kitchenette can reduce total costs by allowing families to pick up groceries for snacking or preparing a simple dinner instead of eating every meal at a restaurant. If the weather interferes with the plans of the day, four or five family members are not stuck in one room with only beds and a television set.
Sign up to rate and review this story