Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > 24 Hours

Mornin'

by darks00 2 reviews

Mornin'

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 690 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

7:00 AM
17 Hours left (a/n: I'm making this dramatic, an't I? LOL)

I slowly opened my eyes. Oh, great. Still alive. I looked at my alarm clock and moaned. 7:00. That means I only had 17 hours left. That's alot of time, but at the moment it didn't feel like it.

"MORRRRRNING SLEEPING BEAUTY!" Screamed a voice.

I jumped with surprise. I recazied that voice from anywhere. There was Julius, sitting with his blue eyes wide open on my bed.

"JUILIUS! You scared me! What are you doing in my room?"


Julius came and sat on the side of my bed, and laughed. "just wanted to see your face expression."

I laughed. Typically Julius. I chucked my pillow at him. God. This was so hard to tell him that I had feelings for him. I'm a spy. I'm an expert with ninja skills, and explosives. (a/n: Did anyone notice that Julius works with the bombs, and not Delilah? Isn't she supposed to be the expert? LOL.) Why the hell I can't get my feelings out, then? (a/n: I would like to thank Trinda about that line, thanks! You rock, lol)

Maybe I shoud flirt with him. Maybe that's how I can find out if he likes me or not. Just not make it noticeable. I went to my nightstand. When Julius wasn't looking, I took the tape recorder that Ursula gave to me, push the record button and stuffed it in my pocket. I felt bad, doing this behind Julius' back, but what am I supposed to do? I took out a little silver neckolace with a silver heart on it. I took it in my hands, and smiled and sat back down on my bed.

"You gave me this for my birthday, remember?" I asked him, showing it to him.

He smiled. "Yeah, I remember. Why don't you wear it? You don't like it?"

Julius' smile turned to a frown. Crap, I ruined it.

"I need help putting it on. I was always embarressed to ask someone to put it on for me."

Ok, I was fibbing. The real reason I didn't wear it was because then everyone would think Julius and me were dating. I mean, seriously...a guy giving you a neckolace? With a heart? Meh. Now I didn't care. I didn't want Ursula to put that tape on the intercom.

"I can help you," said Julius helpfully.

I gave him the neckolace, and faced my back towards him. I smiled, as I lifted my hair up. Julius put the neckolace around my neck. his fingers felt cold on my neck, and so did his breath. For some reason, he was hesiating to put the neckolace on. His breathing became heavier...was it because he liked me, too? No, it can't be. We're just friends. Just friends.

"There. It's on." He said.

I turned around to face him. "Thanks."

"It looks good on you."

I did a fake pose. "I know, everything looks good on me."

We both laughed.

"I agree," He said.

I blushed. "Thanks."

We both started to get close.

"There's something I always wanted to tell you, Delilah." He said softly, almost a whisper.

"What?" I asked him.

I was now starring at his lips. I could notice he was also starring at mine. It was like a starring contest almost.

"Well, I...I...Lov..."

Exactly at that perfect moment, my heart snapped in half when the door slammed open. We both jumped. It was Ursula. She bursted out laughing.

"Did I introrupt something here?" She asked.

Julius and me were now blushing. Julius quickly stood up.

"Errr...I better go see if Scarlett needs any help with new gadgets," he said nearvously.

He was out the door, then Ursula bursted out laughing more.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" I yelled.

"Guilty."

"You're so...so...heartless! I don't know how, but I know Julius feels the same way. I may have troubles getting my feelings out to him, but I know he will tell me."

"I'll believe it when I see it," She said coldly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story