Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Attack

Bullet

by darks00 2 reviews

We all live...we all die...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 363 words

0Unrated
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I could feel the sweat running down my face. I could hear my breathing going faster.

"He doesn't have the guts to do it," Said Wednesday again.

"Watch me." I said.

Wednesday laughed. "All well. At least I have that stupid friend of yours, Nosey to use."

Tears came out of my eyes. Maybe she'll change her mind at the last second...decide she needs me. And if she didn't...I didn't think that far. I took a deep breath, as I slowly began to pull the trigger...

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Screamed a voice.

Huh? Then I saw it. Nosey came running towards me. It was too late. My finger hit the trigger. It was as if everything was in slow motion. The screaming. The terror. Life flashing before your eyes. The trigger hit Nosey right in his side. He screamed and hit the floor.

"YOU FOOL!" Wednesday screamed at Nosey.

She ran off with her gaurds, being their chickenselves.

"Nosey..." I cried out.

I was by his side, putting him upright.

"I'm so sorry, Julius," Apologized Nosey. "I...I should have known Wednesday was using me."

I tried to find my voice, but failed.

"I'm so sorry," whispered Nosey again.

"You'll be ok, Nosey," I told him. "I'll call Al, and you'll get hel..."

But I was introrupted by his moan. His eyes slowly rolled back, and he fell back into my arms. I checked his pulse. It was then I realized Nosey was no longer in this world.

Nosey was dead.

I just hope I wouldn't find Delilah...de...dead, too.

________________________________________________________

EPILOUGE:

Delilah was found in her room unconscious in her room. When Emmet heard a scream from her room, everyone was there immediately to try to help her. She was rushed quickly to the academy hospital. It took her a week to heal, but she was ok. Everything was ok. Everything is back to normal...except Nosey is gone.

He left his shell on this earth, but his soul will live on. Someday, we will meet again. but intill then...I'll always have Delilah by my side...and we'll always have each others backs.

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story