Categories > Original > Erotica

Finally

by GraceisHot 0 reviews

Nara is a fish. Grace is a cat. Smut.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2018-01-19 - 409 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nara sat silently. She looked at Grace who had her eyes closed. Secretly Nara wanted Grace to touch her. Anywhere that Gracie. But she always acted like she didn't want that. Nara felt confident today. She got on top of Grace, their breasts a bit tight. Grace opened her eyes. "Babe?" Nara blushed. Being called babe, or a pet name was a fetish of hers.

"Um... I know you don't want to. But... Please... Just touch me." Her face was all red, her fins drooped a bit. Grace's face was expressionless. Secretly, she wanted to touch Nara too. She wanted to feel her paw on her clit. She wanted to give her breasts a good squeeze. Grace sat up. "Babe... I do want to. I thought I'd sound like a perv if I asked..." Nara layed her head on her breasts. "I don't care. Just do it." Grace picked her up.

She carried her to their room. She sat Nara on the bed. "Now ya fish whore. Strip for me. And I'll do ya good." Nara quickly took off her hoody and jeans. She then took off her T-shirt and panties. The fish sat naked, in which Grace thought was adorable.

"Get on my lap." Grace stopped her. "But first." She slowly began to strip down. Eventually her furry body pressed against Nara's back. "Where do you want it?" Nara looked down at her clit. She jumped and yelped at the sudden pain on her ass. "Its okay, you can use your words." Nara gulped. "R-Rub my clit..."

Grade slightly rubbed the top. She was teasing her on purpose. "If ya beg, I'll do it." Nara's fins perked. "Gracie please! I want it so bad! Please!" She was practically crying out for it. "Ok fish whore." She stuck 2 fingers in and started masturbating her. Nara let out a small moan. Just before she climaxed, Grace stopped. She turned Nara towards her. She stuck her leg under her. "Now help me climax~" Grace thrusted against her.

Nara thrusted weakly, overcome with pleasure. They climaxed soon afterward. Nara fell back panting hard. Grace held her thighs. "Gracie?" Grace started to lick up the cum.

Nara started moaning loudly. A cat's tongue is designed like a hairbrush. There are tiny non-painful hooks on them. When Grace finished, Nara was a moaning panting mess. Grace pulled up the covers and held Nara. "Get what ya wanted?" Nara nodded and they both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story