Categories > Original > Horror > Taken by the Proxies

chapter 6

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2018-02-05 - 439 words

0Unrated
Masky's POV:

The other two proxies and I stood there in shock for a solid 30 seconds as the girl ran off into the woods. Hoddie was the first to snap out of it. He started running in the girl's direction, yelling back at us, "Come on, you idiots!"

Toby and I took off to the left and right of Hoddie, planning on cutting her off.

There was no way she could escape the slender woods alive but if we didn't find her someone else would and they would kill her without thinking, we would lose our new pet before we even got her home.

After running for a few minutes I hear a scream coming from my right. "Looks like she's meeting the family sooner them planned."



Toby's POV:

Running towards the sound of our pets scream, who was starting to seem like more work than she's worth, I hoped she hasn't run into Jeff or L.J. They'd kill her in an instant. They've killed our past pets many times before. I have taken a liking towards this pet. I don't know why, but I have.

We made it to where we heard our pets scream and saw Jeff standing there. I noticed that our pet was laid on the ground with one of Jeff's knives in her hand. Hoodie ran to her and tried his best to help her.

Masky stormed up to Jeff and punched him square in the face. "I told you not to touch our pet again!" Yelled Masky.

"And how was I supposed to know she was your pet? I just saw I girl running and took the chance." Said Jeff, as he played with one of his many knives.

"Well, scram before I hurt you for touching our pet!" Yelled Masky with an angry look in his eye; from what I could see through the Mask.

"Ohhh I'm sooo scared!" Said, Jeff, as he walked away laughing.

"T-this b-bi-itch is to-to mu-inch tr-trouble," I said with twitches and stutters.

"We'll have to punish her. The hard way." Said hoodie as he yanked out the knife and picked her up after wrapping her hand up with a piece of clothing from her shirt.

"We have to take her to EJ before we punish her." Said masky was he turned back to face us.

"Wh-what pun-punishm-ment sh-should we d-do?" I asked with a twitch of my head.

"Don't know. But we'll dress her in her outfit then punish her after. We'll think of a punishment on the way to EJ." Said masky and soon started walking, with Hoodie and I by his side.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story