Categories > Original > Erotica

Storage room fiasco

by Elliotisinfinite 0 reviews

Noah has a huge crush on Cole, maybe he has a chance?

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-02-14 - 1074 words

0Unrated
"C-Cole?!" Noah exhaled the name quietly,
"are you sure?"

Cole had been the only one on Noah's mind for months, but he'd always thought that Cole was probably straight, there weren't very many gay guys in the school and the few that there were just didn't compare to Cole. But after hearing from his friend Ryan that Cole had made out with a guy at a party a few days ago made his heart skip a beat.

"Yeah man, I've never seen him with a girl and I know I'm straight but I have a damn good gaydar!" Ryan exclaimed with shining confidence. "I know you've liked him for a while now, you should ask him out!"

"Wh-what!??" Noah squealed, he'd never asked anybody out before and Cole was way out of his league. "He'd say no!!"

"Come on dude you've barely even talked to him this whole school year, you've got nothin' to lose!"

"Well... I mean..." Noah shuddered at the thought of Cole turning him down, he didn't want to see Cole laugh at him and he definitely didn't want to watch helplessly as his social status crumbled.

Ryan interrupted his train of anxiety "look bro I have to get to class but he's always at his locker right now, go get him!"
He gave a friendly punch on the shoulder, smiled, and hurried away to get to his already late ass to math.

Noah walked down the hallway towards Cole's locker, which conveniently happened to be right by his next class, which he was already late for. He was unsure of what he was gonna do, maybe Ryan was right? I mean he had nothing to lose.
He turned the corner and stopped almost instantly,
"There he is" Noah thought "The man of my dreams" his heart skipped a beat as he saw that hypnotizing smile, right in his direction. Noah could feel himself beggining to blush even redder than he was a minute ago.

"Hey!"  Cole waved across the hallway, "how's life?"

Noah froze, and became suddenly all too aware of the nervous sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Hi!.. um.. nothing really" he managed to stutter the words out awkwardly.

Cole looked right into Noah's eyes, in a soft but oh so powerful gaze, Noah glanced away quickly, pretending he hadn't seen it.

"What's wrong? You seem a bit tense..?"

Cole closed his locker and cautiously approached Noah, still gazing into his eyes.

"You can tell me." He murmured, putting a soft hand onto Noah's shoulder.

Noah flinched at this, taken by surprize, he looks up, still avoiding direct eye contact and whispers:

"You're really cute Cole"

Cole smiled at this, blushing and grinning victoriously. He grabed Noah by the arm and began to run down the school hallway, heading to the science wing. Noah followed him unsurely, as he was still shaking and trying to hide his now cherry coloured cheeks.

Cole stopped next to an old looking door, glancing around to make sure nobody was watching he fiddled with the doorknob and pulled the door open, they both crashed into a small storage room, he looks back and quickly closes the door completely shut, leaving to room pitch black.

"Cole??" Noah whined "Where is this what's going on?!"

He felt a warm hand on his cheek, and subconsciously leaned into the gentle touch.

"Noah.. I've wanted you for a long time" Cole spoke out, in a calming, yet sure voice. "Can I have you?"

Noah was taken aback by this statement, he had never thought that Cole,  even if he might've been gay, wouldn't ever liked him! He didn't need to be asked again, a new found primitive urge took over and before either of them could figure out what was going on his lips were on Cole's.

It was more than just a simple kiss, he felt so much emotion in it, and so much lust. They continued making out as their body's did what came naturally, Noah found his hand down the back of Cole's shorts and was grabbing his soft ass.

"This is unbelievable" he breathed out the words, and shivered with pleasure as he felt Cole react to that with a small moan. The two boys began to grind against eachother, and Noah takes a more dominant role, turning Cole around and facing him towards the wall, it was still dark, but he could see the outline of Cole biting his bottom lipAnd he could feel him pushing his hot ass onto Noah's growing boner.
"M-Mmm... C-Cole.." He moaned just loud enough for Cole to hear.
Noah grunted softly in anticipation and stumbled to unbutton his jeans, he then reached around the other boy's waist to unbuckle his, Cole grumbled impatiently.

They were both just in their boxers now, dry humping and both quietly wishing for more, Noah reaching underneath the front of Cole's boxers and starts jacking him off to the rythm of his trusts.
Cole moans, and quickly cups his hand over his own mouth, trying to muffle the sound of his pleasure.

Noah continued to work with his hand, making good use of the precum that was oozing out of Cole's throbbing cock already "d-daddy!" He whimpered "I need more!"

"Daddy? That's interesting.. well tell me what you want the." He teases.

"P-please!  I need to have you inside of me!" He squeals, trying not to be too loud as to alert any teachers or students in the other rooms.

"Well alright then horny" Noah snickered, moving his hand back to pull off both of their boxers, Noah felt around, and began to prep Cole, he started with his tounge, then used a couple of fingers, Cole had done this before he could tell.

He pulled his fingers out and Cole whimpered "P-please fill me up daddy!" He whispers seductively. With that Noah thrusts into his tight hole and grinds into Cole so hard and so deep, Cole moaned, unable to control himself anymore, he start jacking his cock, he needed to get off.
The two boys moaned and grunted, Noah began to thrust faster and faster, they could both feel something building up.

"C-Cole!! I thi-" Noah exclaimed, and he released his cum deep inside Cole, Cole heard his moaning and with that he came onto the wall he was up against. They both moaned quietly, still feeling pleasure and comfort from each others presences.

"I think you're cute Noah"
Sign up to rate and review this story