Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 2: California Here we Come!

by superswimmerchick 4 reviews

Yay! Today's the day the gang goes to cali! Maybe a bit more J/T and A/A

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 739 words

0Unrated
WOW! It's like 7am on a sunday and I'm writing. This proves how obsessed I am. Oh! Thanks for all those great reviews. I didn't know chap1 would be good. Anyway... here's chap2. It maybe be a little boring but don't worry, chap3 will be great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's quite at the Brownstone. Where is the gang? They're all in their rooms packing for tomorrow's trip.

Archie is the only one who doesn't want to go. 'Why do we have to go to a beach. Hera kmow's I don't like water. And Atlanta will probably tease me about it the whole time,' he thought to himself.

Atlanta on the other hand, was a bit nervous about the trip to. She is usually shy about wearing a bathing suit in front of people and the only bathing suit she has is a bikini.

"Look at the bright side," Theresa told her,"now Archie won't even take his eyes off you! Hahahahaha!"

Atlanta's face turned bright red. No one knew she had a crush on Archie. Or was Theresa hinting that Archie like Atlanta. "I do not like that stupid purple haired loser and he definentaly(SP?) does not like me, Theresa!"

"Whatever you say." And then the red-head left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day everyone woke up early. Partly because they were so excited they couldn't sleep and partly because they had a morning flight. Athena wasn't even up yet so they had to make their own breakfasts.

"I hope you all slept well because we've got a long trip ahead of us," said Jay.

"Really. Damn it! I get hungery after a while. Especialy when I'm just sitting. Do they serve food?" wondered, guess who, Herry.

"Yes they serve food, but you have to pay. But you can bring some small snacks though," Odie told him.

"Oh I just can't wait 'till we get there. It'll be great... Hot girls in tiny bathing suits, me in a bathing siut, the ocean, and the wonderful ME in a bathing suit. It will be a great way to show of my gorguse body," said Neil. Then taking out his miror to look at himself.

"I sure hope he's not going to wear a speedo!" said Odie. Everyone(except Neil who was to busy looking at himself to hear) started to laugh.

Theresa, still laughing a bit asked "Did everyone finish packing?" They all said they did.

"How are we gonna get to the airport Jay?" Archie wanted to know.

"We'll drive in Herry's truck. The gods gave us money to park it there. Oh look at the time we better get going!" said Jay.

So the teens went back to their rooms to get their stuff. Neil came down with enough stuff to cloth the whole gang for 2 weeks! Jay noticed that Theresa was having troble with her bag. He decided to go and help her. " I can carry that if you want," he told the beauty in front of him.

Theresa looked up into his deep brown eyes. She saw that he really wanted to help but she didn't want to look like a weakling in front of the others so she told him "It's alright. I'm okay now. But if I have more trouble I'll ask you."

She say a hint of disapointment in his eyes but he told her that it was fine.

"Come on guys! What's taking so long? Let's go!!!" called Herry.

So the teens got in Herry's truck and drove to the airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got there they had to check in quickly or else they would miss their flight.

When they got on the plane they sat down in their seats. Herry, Odie and Neil all sat together. Atlanta and Theresa were together and Jay and Archie were near the back. The seats were for 3 people but luckly the pairs had no one beside them.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for lift off," the pilot's voice said over the speaker.

So the teens settled down in their seats and prepaared for the long flight ahead of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! Chap2 is done. I really hope you liked it. It is a lot longer than chap1 so it took a while to type because I'm a really slow typer. If you thought this chap was a little boring, don't worry. Chap3 will have more action. Please keep R&Ring. Chap3 coming soon to a computer near you:)
Sign up to rate and review this story