Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Fall from Heaven

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kyosuke moves on to help his baby sister, Kimi. She is in a relationship with her teacher, but doesn't seem to be happy with it.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2018-02-27 - 529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: Fall from Heaven:

-4:15 p.m.-

She knows it's wrong. But she can't and won't stop. Kimi looked out the window of the hotel. A pair of strong arms grabbed her from behind. She lowered her gaze.

"You still up?" Kimi asked. The man rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh," Kimi said. She slid out of his grip.

"What's the matter?" her boyfriend asked.

"Nothing," Kimi lied. She walked over to the bed. When did this stop being fun? But she won't stop.

-One Year Ago-

It started as self-dare. During the summer, her school got a new teacher. The girls found him kind of cute. Kimi thought he looked so sad. The teacher didn't interact with the other teachers or some of the students. The girls wondered if he was gay.

"Nah," Kimi said.

"Why do you say that?" one friend asked. Kimi smirked.

"I just know," I said. Thus her plan to seduce the teacher began. It was to be harmless fun. Cheeky comments here. A flash of her panties there. He took notice. At first, the teacher blushed.

Oh…

Why did she want him so much? Kimi could have any boy she wanted. Her male classmates could talk to her easily. Why not go for them? But he didn't know how to talk to her about her behavior. People were starting to talk within two weeks.

One afternoon, Kimi leaned over the window ledge in the hallway. Little black panties today. Kimi leaned over in a way to show them off. The teacher tried not to look. He cleared his throat. She pretended not to hear him. The teacher cleared his throat louder. She didn't move. The teacher cleared his throat louder. She didn't move. Her prey froze.

Did she just… giggle?

The teacher looked around, nervous. Most of the students didn't take notice. Even the teachers ignored her. This poor teacher was beside himself. He walked over to the freshman girl.

"E-Excuse me," the teacher said. Kimi glanced over her shoulder.

"Yes?" she asked. The man's face turned bright red.

"Uh… Um… Um…" he said. The teacher cleared his throat as he turned his head, blushing.

"I can see your panties," he muttered. Kimi smiled like a little devil.

"Do you like them?" she asked. His face turned bright red.

"What?!" he yelped. "No… I mean… Yeah… I mean… They are really nice."

"Thanks," Kimi said. She winked and walked away.

She was always the one leading the way. Kimi pushed their relationship further. Sometimes, he went along with it. Other times, the teacher enjoyed it. They had been dancing this tango for a year no.

When did this stop being fun?

-Present Day-

Kimi looked at her boyfriend.

"Eishi," she said.

"What?" her teacher asked. His mistress shook her head.

"Nothing," she lied. The girl got up and walked out of the room.

"Kimi-chan?" Eishi asked. The door closed behind her.

Kyosuke watched his little sister walk by with a displeased look on her face. Despite his unease in his stomach, he had an idea of where to tackle this problem. The shinigami vanished into thin air.
Sign up to rate and review this story