Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Battle part one

by princessofoyownworld 10 reviews

Jay and Theresa begin to face the fact that they are being forced to grow up quickly. Mean while Archie and Atlanta run into some trouble in the park. Better than it sounds, we know I suck at summa...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 989 words

0TrainWreck
Thanks to all who rated and reviewed my last chapter! Here is the next one and I apologize for any OOCness but please keep in mind their situation. On with the story!

*


Theresa and Jay sat cuddling on the couch, both of them rubbing Theresa's still flat stomach. Both of them wondering how they would tell the others. Theresa could feel tears falling down her face. For some reason she did not know why they were falling, it was bittersweet.

The red haired beauty had always wanted to be a mom and now she was getting her chance. But then again she was losing her innocence. The fighter turned to Jay.

'What do we do now?" She asked calmly.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked as he softly kissed her forehead.

"I mean how are we going to get through this, were not just kids anymore Jay." Theresa said, tears returning to her eyes. Jay cupped her chin in his hand and his deep brown eyes locked with her emerald green ones. Both had a look of fear I them.

"We have not been kids for nine months Theresa. And I don't know how we are going to do this. But I do know that I love you. So lets just take this one day at a time." Jay said, passion flooding in his voice.

Theresa leaned in and passionately kissed Jay lips. The young couple soon became lost in the moment. Just savoring every moment in each other's company.


*

"Oi 'Lan wait up!" Archie called after his girlfriends back as they ran through the park.

"Come on are you a descendant of Achilles or not? Run faster!" Atlanta teased. The two turned to run through the forest, twigs and leaves started to crunch under their feet, their necks and arms being bathed in the warm summers sun.

Archie began to sprint to catch up. Atlanta had slowed down so he was able to catch up. He quickly kissed her lips.

In the small moment of quite as the young couple kissed. Archie's sharpened senses told him that they were not alone. Something else was in the trees, and from the eerie silence that had just enfolded around them he could tell what ever it was, was not a friend.

Archie pulled Atlanta closer as they broke from the kiss, trying to make it seem like they were still kissing. "Push the emergency button on my PMR" he whispered softly in her ear.

The fiery red head tuned in her senses and felt what her boyfriend had felt just moments before. She softly pushed the button, making sure that it made no noise. "Done and done." She whispered in the descendant of Achilles' ear before she returned to kissing him to make it seem natural.

*

Jay and Theresa suddenly broke apart at the sound of their PMR's emergency signal going off. Theresa grabbed hers first and looked at the picture id on it. It showed Archie.

Both of the teens jumped to their feet out of sheer instinct. Jay looked at his girlfriend, and put a protective hand on her shoulder. "You should sit this one out." He said.

A look of fury came over Theresa's face. "Jay I know you want what's best for me...and the baby. But I'm coming with you, its not like Archie to push the emergency button." Theresa said calmly and surly.

"But Hera said..." Jay began.

"I know what Hera said, but she also wanted to replace Atlanta. I'll stay out of the way unless I am seriously needed. I have a powerful feeling about this battle Jay. I'm coming." Theresa said, putting an end to the hero's discussion. Together the heroes set off for the park where the emergency call had come from.

*

Archie and Atlanta heard the sound of footsteps come towards them, coming along the path that they had come along. They knew the combination of light and heavy footsteps to be that of Herry, Odie and Neil.

They warrior and huntress broke apart and faced their teammates. Atlanta put a finger to her lips to signal for them to be quite. The creature that the huntress had heard earlier moved again, coming closer to them.

The five titans assumed their battle positions, facing the direction of the noise. As Neil drew his weapon Jay and Theresa joined them. Noticing what was happening the leader and fighter assumed their battle positions.

As a unit the close-knit team moved forward. Twigs and leaves crunched, this was something they were used to. Something some of them had come to feed on, to live on. The excitement of a hunt, the excitement of a battle, the excitement of taking one more step towards completing their destiny. This was their element, right where they belonged.

Neil was the one to get the first glance of the creature they were facing. He caught a glimpse of a pair of bright yellow eyes and a set of bright red eyes. The blonde hair blue eyed model let out a small gasp. It was barley heard by his silent teammates who were listing hard for any sound of movement.

As quiet as it was it was enough to draw out their attackers. Two large creatures jumped out at them. At first glance the teens thought that they were just Cronos' usual henchmen. But looking again they saw them to be much much worse, worse than anything they had ever seen before or faced before.

*

Well I shall just cut you off there and try to update soon. The plot is picking up a lot here. There should be about three or four more chapters then the sequel. I have Monday off so I will try and update again or at least make a good dent in writing the next chapter.

Please rate and review. If you have any constructive criticism I would love to hear it!
Sign up to rate and review this story