Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Ruina Uchiha The younger Twin

by Rageparadox 0 reviews

Summary Inside- Femslash, Possible lemon, Oc-Centric, Strong to Op OC.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2018-03-20 - 2697 words

-1Cliche
SummaryRuina Uchiha the twin sister of Itachi Uchiha, A legend in the making on how the hidden leaf will prosper with her in there ranks and how will Sasuke grow with a loving sister to help guide him after the massacre.

It Has been only a year since the Third shinobi world war ended and 5 years since the birth of our protagonist, Ruina, and only a year since the Nine Tailed Fox Attacked the village as well as the death of the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze. The village seems to be prospering for the time being despite all the deaths and destruction that followed the Nine Tails rampage. Some who witnessed that day have chosen to leave the village or chosen to stay and rebuild, but the rare few who seen it happen chose to instead get stronger so that such a calamity never happened again. One of these few currently resided in the compound of the Uchiha Clan and along with her older twin brother Itachi was training in the clans private training grounds. This individuals name is Ruina Uchiha, after witnessing the Fox's attack a year ago she sore that one day she would be the worlds strongest kunoichi capable of taking on the likes of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju with ease. She never wanted to see the suffering that she witnessed that day to ever happen again.

Ruina had short black hair down to her ears with a fringe covering her right eye that was equally black as her hair, same with her left. She wore a brick red long sleeved shirt and black ANBU styled pants and finally black open toed sandals.

Despite only having a year of training her clan has already declared her a prodigy unlike any other. Her brother Itachi was also declared a Prodigy though to a lesser degree than Ruina. Ruina was hoping to join the ninja academy when she turned six to begin her journey to becoming the strongest. At this time she is practicing the Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, her first try earned her a base ball sized fireball and now her second try had just earned her a basketball sized one.

"Okay add a little more chakra, inhale while molding my chakra in my stomach. The better control I have over my breathing the better my control over the jutsu. Breath in breath out, breath in breath out slow and steady. Okay one more time!" Ruina whispered to her self as she started going through the hand signs.

Once her she did the hand seal of the tiger she breathed in, molded the chakra and exhaled while yelling, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" On like the previous times this fireball was about twice the size of her small five year old body as it burst from her mouth and colliding with the training post burning it to cinders in moments leaving Ruina exhausted an huffing on the ground. Her family that was watching were amazed at the progress she was making as it usually took a tweleve year old Uchiha a good month to learn and master while their daughter learned and mastered it in one day at the age of five. Her father Fugaku was especially proud.

When Ruina was born shortly after Itachi, Fugaku was disappointed to have a daughter seeing her as her being merely for being a female. But today he was proven wrong and was now proud to be her father.

Despite lying on the ground on her back from exhaustion Ruina was happy and had a huge grin on her face as she started to control her breathing down to a steady calmness. She was only one step closer to her goal but she was not deterred, she was aware it would take time to reach the level of Madara or Hashirama let alone surpass them butt it was a start. What others didn't know except her mother is that she unlocked her Sharingan last year during the Nine Tails attack and has had secret training with her mother to master it and taught not to rely on them preventing her from gaining the ego most Uchiha possess.

The following days showed Ruina training with her father concerning jutsu and her mother concerning chakra control and her Sharingan. Ruina was able to master Tree Climbing in only 1 hour after being shown and water walking in only 2 hours after being shown, She had also learned various Fire Jutsu throughout the year. She even created new ways to help her control and expand her chakra such as kunai balancing, water fall climbing, and balancing on her finger with chakra alone. She had also learned her nature affinities, she possessed a high fire affinity of coarse being of the Uchiha clan and an affinity towards Wind. Seeing how there are no other wind users in the Land of Fire she doesn't know any wind jutsu but never the less she trained her wind chakra.

1 year later age 6

Ruina and her brother Itachi joined the Ninja Academy and were in different classes and so began their journey to being ninja. Throughout the year Ruina was glad her brother was in a different class allowing him to become his own person without her shadow looming over him. With this done he started following his own path to becoming a Ninja rather than following her shadow. Now he is the top of his class and has been to train on his own. Ruina missed him but knew this was needed for him to grow and find his own dream.

1 Year later age 7

Ruina and Itachi had blown through the Academy in only a year and have now graduated as the top students. Together they graduated and were placed on separate teams, teams that were down members due to death in Ruina's case and injury in Itachi's case. The at the time team 12 was held in reserve after their team mate was killed in a bandit extermination mission three weeks ago. Ruina had a tuff time fitting in due to infighting. Team 12 had seen her as someone trying to replace their dead comrade rather than a new comrade. It wasn't until six weeks into being on team 12 that they were taken on another bandit hunting C-Rank, where her teammates Yagou Uzuki and Gecko Hayate and their sensei Gin Higarashi wound up in a trap set by a rouge missing ninja from the Hidden Stone Village.

Ruina was able to escape the trap perimeter of knockout gas sealing tags but the others not so much. When the group of bandits and their leader, the missing ninja, came by to collect them moments later she fought them off of her teammates killing most of the bandits though was knocked back by the missing ninja who after seeing her kill ten of his men decided to join the fray. He overwhelmed her and had been ready to deal the finishing blow when her sensei had regained consciousness and intercepted the blow and focused his attention on the missing ninja while the now conscious Genin finished off the bandits.

Gin had quickly finished off the leader while Ruina and her team watched the fight from afar. When the fight was finished Ruina's team thanked her for saving them. It was after this that they quickly became friends and soon became eligible to participate in the Chunin Exams 6 moths later in the Hidden Cloud Village.

Ruina was the only one who became Chunin during this exam from the Hidden Leaf Village. from there she started leading her own teams of Chunin on missions and quickly raised reputation on the field after she revealed her Sharingan at the age of 8. She became known as the "Red Eyed Demon" due to her cold heartedness during battle and her ability to pick apart her enemies with her own original taijutsu style "The Red Crescent Assault" that requires for her to know how her opponents will react in a fight similar to the Clans Interceptor Fist but is far more aggressive allowing for her to counter anything thrown at her as well as being the attacker making for her style to be meant to take down large groups of enemies at a time. This style relies on the user to have some way off seeing everything happening around them.

At the age of 10 she took the Jonin Exams and passed with flying colors allowing her to take harder missions. Her old Jonin Sensei became a part of her new team along with a few others and together they took on missions with vigour quickly becoming known as the villages best combat unit never failing a mission. That is until they were lured into a trap set by small group of missing ninja from multiple villages. The trap had been sprung and Ruina along with her former sensei were trapped while the rest of her team managed to escape on her orders.

The trap was basically a ton of ninja wire being set to capture all those in its web. the enemy, with Ruina and Gin captured, began to move in. They tortured Gin in front of Ruina first by cutting the tendons in his right leg before stabbing him in the cut with a Kunai. The pain cused him to pass out but to Ruina in her state of anguish looked like they killed him. This ignited a rage in her that she had never experienced before. She didn't know how it happened but all she knew was that she felt extreme pain in her eyes then black fire before waking up next to her sensei in a field of what used to be a forest of trees now a field of ash. Having healed her sensei the best she could she carried him back to the village and reported in. She met up with the rest of her team and she was happy to see them all alive before returning home.

At home she explained her mission to her family and when she told them about the extreme eye pain and black fire after thinking her sensei died they had grown pale and in the case of her father excited. It was now that her parents explained to her about the Magenkyo Sharingan, its abilities, how it is unlocked, and the drawbacks of such a gift. Her father also explained how to get around that drawback by switching eyes with another Uchiha who possessed the Magenkyo. One who just so happened to be him, her father. Having switched eyes Ruina set to mastering her new eyes and all its abilities.

Age 11

Itachi had become a Chunin and immediately joined the village ANBU and Ruina was happy for him she as well as her family were proud of him when he brought an ANBU mask home with him soon after he was promoted. Things were going fine for Ruina and she started having a peaceful year though she had noticed her father dragging Itachi off with him to talk alone a lot after he joined ANBU but she just figured it was clan business seeing as he was the heir of the clan with it being tradition for the clan head to a male so she left it be.

It was six months into the year Ruina was called into the Hokage's office to go on a solo mission in the land of wind to deliver some important documents to the Kazekage directly. So it was a rather easy if boring mission for her but hey beggars can't be choosers besides it sends a rather strong message to the other villages that the village is still strong when they send out some of their stronger ninja on simple errand jobs.

With her speed not being hampered by others Ruina was able to finish the mission early and return to the village three days early. She wanted to stop by the Clan Compound before heading to report in to the Hokage to say hello, when she came upon the sight of her kin lying dead throughout the compound. Using her breathing exercises she kept the building rage under control and moved about the compound stealthily while removing all the eyes of her kin as she passed them till she came upon her home with two figures standing on the other side of the paper wall one holding a sword that was pierced through the other.

Charging in she came onto the sight of her twin with a sword through their fathers chest crying. It was the smile on her fathers face and the tears dropping from her brothers face that stopped her from attack and allowing her rational mind to take over. So with a heavy heart she walked up to them her father still barely alive sees her approach and smiles larger before turning to Itachi only to say, "My child tell your sister everything maybe now we can get what we always wanted and I don't want there to be bad blood between you two and she will understand why what has happened here happened. Take care of each other." before he to died lying next his wife, their mother.

And so Itachi did as his father requested he told Ruina about the clans misgivings towards the Village for what happened during the Nine Tails attack about the clan being blamed for it being forced to the outer edges of the village to live in isolation. He told her of the coup the clan was planning to take over the village and his fears of what would come of doing so and how he told the Hokage in hopes to resolve this peacefully but the Clan wouldn't budge. He told her of how only her and Sasuke were were to be the only survivors while he became a missing ninja and join a group of S-ranked missing ninja to be the villages spy.

When he was done she sat there quietly absorbing all the information before conceding to what had to be done. She told him they had to make the ordeal seem real about her coming back early to see her dead clan mates and her brother standing over their dead parents. So they faked a battle in front of their six year old brother Sasuke before Itachi was forced to retreat and for her to remain and protect her younger brother. After Itachi left Ruina searched the entirety of her clans home to find all the bodies before removing all their eyes and sealing them all away.

She took her brother to the hospital to recover while she left for the Hokage tower. It is here that she asked the Hokage to remove all those who shouldn't know of SS-ranked village secretes. Seeing the urgency in her eyes he did so leaving only her and him in the room that also had a sound barrier up. She explained about her mission success as well as her return home to find what she found as well as telling him that after hearing the full story from her brother she understands why it happened but that she still doesn't like it and that she should have been told sooner. Throughout her speech the Hokage just sat there with his face as still as stone as he listened. She then began to tell him of how she gathered all the eyes of her clan before retuning to the tower and she will still be a ninja for the village but will not allow the village to throw her into the CRA after what happened.

That said and done she returned to the Hospital to watch over her little brother.

Authors Note: So tell me what you think! There will be another few time skips in the next chapter but I just wanted to get the back story set for my OC so that was why there wasn't all that much dialogue or action but it will get a lot better as I start to get into the story. So please leave a review so I can get some much needed input for the story
Sign up to rate and review this story