Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 4: A Big Miss Understanding

by superswimmerchick 3 reviews

Full of A/A but sorry not so much J/T

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 803 words

1Ambiance
Ahhhh! Just got back from swim practise so don't have much time. I've got tons of homework to do. Thanks for the great reviews and a special thanks to the person who accualy rated my story, so thanks!!!:) Anyway... This will be a great chapter and I might even bring Cronus into the mix. Well enough of me. So on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark out when Jay and Theresa finally pulled away from each other to catch their breath. Jay looked down into his love's emrald green eyes and wished he could kiss her again but it was getting late and he knew they had to go back to the hotel. "Well that was fun," he told her instead, "we should do it again sometime, but not now 'cause it's getting late." Jay saw that Theresa was disipointed so he gave her one last kiss before heading back to the hotel.

Theresa got up and was filled with joy. Not only did Jay feel the same way about her, but he gave her 2 kisses as well!! 2 kisses, she couldn't beleive it.Just then the tall Brunett put his arm round her waist and Theresa would have fallen if Jay had not been holding on to her so thightly. Then they walked back to the hotel with their hands around each other's waist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got back to the hotel, Jay walked Theresa to her room and told her this: "I love you Theresa and I'm so happy about what happened at the beach tonight."

"I'm happy about it to Jay because Ilove you too!" Then they kissed, said good night and Jay walked back to his room.

Theresa unlocked the door and went in her room. There she found Atlanta crying on her bed. She has been crying ever since she went back to the hotel. "Ohmygod! Atlanta what happened? You never cry. Please Tell me what happened." So in between sobs Atlanta told Theresa everything that happened. From the wrestling to how she felt when Archie kissed her to when he ran away. "... and now he won't even talk to me!" This made Atlanta start to cry even more.

"Atlanta, listen to me. You need to go over there and demand to speak to him. Then you have to tell him your feelings about him," Theresa told her sobbing friend. So when Atlanta calmed down a bit she went over to Archie's room.

She hesitated before knocking softly on his door. Luckily, Jay was not there. When he walked in he took one look at Archie(who was beeting up his pillow and pacing the floor) and left to go to Odie's room where the guys were watching videos. Archie opened the door a crack to see who it was. When he saw that it was Atlanta he slammed the door in her face.

Atlanta felt like crying again but she didn't. 'Grrrrrrr! That stupid purple-haired dork! Doesn't he know how much he is hurting me?!' she thought. Then she pounded on his door until he had to open it or else they would get noise complaints.

"What do you want?" he asked her. He was fully clothed now. He didn't know what she was doing here. She probably was going to tell him that she hated him and that she never wanted to see him again. Boy was he wrong.

"Archie, I just want to tell you that I'm sorry and I'm not mad at you. In fact I'm happy about what you did. You see Archie... Well... I ummmm... I think that I'm in love with you and I really enjoyed that kiss you gave me. Oh please don't be mad at me anymore! I was so upset when you ran away and wouldn't talk to me. I love you Archie!" Her face was a bright red and she was afraid that he was going to slam the door in her face again.

Archie could not beleive his ears! "Oh Atlanta!! I love you too! I've wanted to tell you that for so long!" Then he gazed down into her blue-gray eyes and she looked up into his blue ones. Then they kissed but this time they didn't stop and run away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaawwwwwwww, isn't that sweet. They love each other." Cronus looked up from the portal he was watching them through. "Agon! Go fetch me that monster I was telling you about. This vacation is getting to mushy for me!"

Cronus was planning to set a huge beast on the teens tomorrow when they least expect it. They'll be to focesed on the new drama to know what's happening!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya wll that's chap4! Hope you all liked it. Please R&R me and give suggestions for the next Chap. I'll update once I have time. CotT rox! Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story