Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Good and Bad Men

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Charlotte thinks about her ex-boyfriend and Takashi before calling for help dealing with the former.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Watari - Published: 2018-04-10 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Six: Good and Bad Men:

-Charlotte-

I've had both good and bad men. The bad man came first.

The Ban Man

I met him when I was fifteen. He was there when my parents weren't. He made me feel like a princess. It felt strange in a way. He could have any girl he wanted. But he chose me. I didn't question it. I felt special. I was also young, desperate, and dense back then.

Probably why I didn't see the warning signs.

By the time I was nineteen, I realized I did not love him. But I didn't leave. Why didn't I? He was so… safe. For four years, it was just safe. Safe was okay in the beginning. But now, it felt boring.

I didn't know what he would do to make me stay with him.

The Good Man

The good man saved me. He gave me the courage to leave. He's a bit strange, though. Angels are supposed to be pure of humans. I guess I ruined him there. But he's still a good man. Clueless, but good.

I love him dearly. It just happened. He was supposed to be my friend. I wasn't looking for love. My heart had already been betrayed by the bad man. I just wanted to heal. One year later, I fell for the good man. I don't regret it. I was scared I had to admit at first. But now…

I feel loved. Not smothered, but truly loved.

I frowned in the mirror.

But the Bad man could be coming back. I won't go back there. I refused to be back in his cage. But what will I do? I don't know how to face him. The good man has my back. I'm glad that he does. But he doesn't seem to know either.

Lately, I've done some thinking. I was never really happy with the bad man. I was lonely and he was there. He didn't help me grow. The bad man wanted me to rely on him. The good man helps me grow. I was in a cage under the bad man. The good man set me free.

I don't want to go back to the bad man. How do I tell him off? I, no, we need some help.

I turned around to my room. That good man was still asleep in my bed. I drew in a breath. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed up another good man.

"Hello?" I asked. "I need your help. It's about my ex."

"Okay," Watari said. "What is the problem?"
Sign up to rate and review this story