Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > It Just Happened

Chapter 1

by Good_Question 0 reviews

BL shounen ai or straight, depends on how you look at it, I intended it to be BL. Take your pick,very sweet and good. Someone's in an accident and there's nothing he can do.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 731 words

0Unrated
This story is dedicated to my friend, I pray he will get better soon.

My friend was in an accident as is now in a coma, he may not ever wake up, and even if he does they say he might have amnesia...

This story is dedicated to you, I pray for you.

No this is not me and him, but a story of Ryou and Bakura in this story yes they love each other, the only love I felt for him was as a girl would love her brother...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It Just Happened

He was just another person, just someone I met on the streets. We just happened to go to the same school, and we just happened to sit next to each other...

It also just happened that we became close friends; it just happened that we would spend time together; it just happened that I was to fall in love with him.

The way he moved, the way he talked, the way he said my name...it was all special...each a memory to be cherished.

It just happened that he was to get into an accident; it just happened that he had been out that night; it just happened that he would go into a coma...

I still remember when I found out....

I had moved to a new place, I was halfway across the country from him...completely oblivious to the problems he was facing. While I was laughing and goofing around he was growing more depressed by the second...and I didn't bother to think of him once.

The morning was a good one, the sun was staring to rise, birds were chirping softly, and there was a warm wind. I woke up early and made it to school on time...I made 100's in all my tests and quizzes...I was laughing all through lunch. I got home in good time, I was happy.

Then I received the note...He had been in an accident. The world stopped for me...those little words...

....he was in an accident.....coma....never wake up again...amnesia...

The words were poison, constricting me and pulling me apart. Slowly suffocating...restricting. My heart plummeted to my stomach...

'No...not him...he's such a good person...this doesn't happen to good people,' I thought willing it all to go away.

Yet...those little words...on that little paper...made it into a reality...I brought the paper up to cover my eyes...and for the first time in years...I cried...

Crystal tears fell from my eyes blurring my vision and the more I tried to stop...the more the tears came...my eyes grew irritated...my nose was runny...they say crying scenes make a person look beautiful...even if it is true they never mention the pain...the hurt...the guilt...the sadness...

I brought the paper down and through the blur read the words again...it couldn't...not to him...never to him. I sat down; my knees had become too weak to carry me. It was time's like these you wished for a rewind button...to make it all better...My alarm rang signaling that lunch was ready...and after that homework.

I laughed bitterly...it was cruel how life was just expected to go on when you were shattered inside...I crushed the paper in my hand and threw it away...as if the paper was the one who ruled his fate...

It just happened that I had to wait to hear for the details; it just happened that I didn't have the money to go to him; it just happened that I had lost his address...

So...all I could do...was sit up at night...and pray...pray I heard news soon...that he would be better...and that everything would be okay...

I light a candle every night, and pray for him before I fall asleep...

Please my love...come back to me...

Authors blah blah

Mistress: .....sorry that's all I can write before starting to cry again...reviews would be appreciated...

Dedicated to Derek, a friend, even the skies cry for you tonight...

I burn a candle for you every night, a green one for healing, I also burn a prayer for you every night. Please get better soon.

With love, Mistress Yami/Nella


( You can decide who the characters are )
Sign up to rate and review this story