Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > It Just Happened

Epilogue

by Good_Question 0 reviews

Epilogue, one of my earlier works again!

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 565 words

0Unrated
Mistress Yami: He's awake! And he's okay! In fact I'm talking to him right now! well I was . but he had to go and do homework, he's been back for awhile but I've just now gotten time to write. So here we go, a small epilogue!

EPI:

I can smell cherry blossoms, that sweet scent. It reminds me of him. I open my eyes gently and look around carefully, examining my surroundings. Everything seems the same...it's too perfect, I can't take it. Tears well up in my eyes, the crystal pearls made of pain dripping to the sheets, seeping into the blanket. I collapse back onto the bed and sob as I curl up, protecting myself from the world.

As I calm down I am finally aware of a draft, I sit up my eyes blurry and look around myself. The window was open, and sakura blossoms were floating into my room gently as the breeze lifted it into my room. My eyes follow the pink flower until it touches down to the ground. I am about to turn back around but I notice that the sakura petal I watched wasn't the only one there was. My floor was filled with them, and there was a small trail that led out of my room.

"How did..." I whisper before I slip out of bed and begin to follow the trail, my body getting chills as my bare feet touch the cold tile.

I follow the petal tracks down the stairs and past the small table I had set up for the prayers and candles for him. I glance at the cards that surround it. People I haven't even heard about sending their best wishes. I was glad yet amused, the only time humans really united was when there was a tragedy, but I didn't mind, the more positive thought the faster he would get better. Or that is what I believed

My hand brushes along the mahogany wood of the side table as I pass the living room. The petals stop at my front door and I see one is stuffed underneath it. Carefully I open the door, the hinges creaking loudly. My world freezes for the second time, everything gradually slows down, and it's almost as if time has put a frame around us. Small pearls drip from my eyes, landing on the ground. A sakura blossom drifts over your face landing on my hand before it slips off.

Before my mind can process what is going on I've flung my arms around you. I can feel you move backwards as you try and regain your balance. I smile softly as sobs escape my body. You feel so solid, that means this isn't a dream.

"Tell me....promise me this isn't another dream?" I ask desperate as I pull back to examine his face, exactly the same.

He tilts his head to mine and whispers, "I promise."

And the rest...is bliss....

AUTHORS BLAH BLAH

Mistress Yami: Yes he did get better, no we are just friends, no he is not gay, no I am not a guy ((girl for those of you who don't know what Mistress means)) , he isn't the biggest fan of yaoi . but I was very into yaoi when I wrote this, yes it can be any pairing you'd like but I intended it to be yaoi so reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story