Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Young and the Hopeless

Riot Girl

by iwanthim 0 reviews

She was soaked to the bone shivering, with a fever.He carried her to the place he was calling home until they left for the next city.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 845 words

0Unrated
Sleeping was getting harder for Jasmine. Flashes of her rape were coming into her mind. Jonny had cut her too, which is why there was a blood staine on the living room floor. She layed in bed afraid to sleep. She'd been out of the hospital for a week when the boys had to start their touring schedule. Then they left two days before this particular night. The night before they were supposed to come back. It was 8:35 p.m and Jasmine was already in bed. Wishing that she could feel Benji's warm arms around her. Wishing that she could feel his lips against her's. Wishing that they could make sweet love before he had to leave for longer than this. 'That's what I'll do.' She thought. 'I'll show him that I'm not afraid of sex and that I want to make love to him before he goes on tour.' She started thinking of what it would be like. His warmth. His body against her's. His hands. His callused hands from years of playing guitar. Hands that reminded her of 'him'. He broke her. She finally found happiness and he snatched it away from her. "Damn you." She whispered, tears filling her eyes. "Damn you to hell!" Three fury bodies jumped into bed to comfort her. "Chocolate, Cash, Mango... did you guys here me?" The two dogs gave her a comforting lick while the small kitten nuzzled his way into her arms. "Thank you" she said to the three animals. The two dogs jumped off the bed and back to their little doggy pillows. Mango decided that his owner needed comfort and stayed with her untill she fell back asleep.
Benji Madden walked into his house 12:00 midnight. His brother Joel was staying at his girlfriend's house. It wasn't Hilary Duff. Benji had never been so happy then to hear Joel say that she was an annoying bitch and she was being insensitive to Jasmine. He started going out with Jasmine's friend Gabby who had recently moved to California from Camden. They made a good couple. 'Jasmine' Her name popped into his thoughts. He was thinking about her when he heard two loud dogs barking and running into the living room to meet their master. "Shhh... Cash Chocolate ball I missed you too but hush. Jasmine's probly sleeping." He whispered to the excited dogs, giving them pats on the head. "Cash, Chocolate, what are you barking-" Benji looked up to see Jasmine in a short purple nighty with a surprised expression on her face. "Benji" She said in disbelief. "I'm home" He said standing up and facing her. "I thought you weren't gonna be here till tomorrow afternoon." Jasmine said walking closer to him. "We got an early flight." He said looking her up and down. At that moment he had never wanted her more. He bent down and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her middle and brought her closer to him.
'Don't be afraid.' She told herself as he started to rub his hands up and down her back. He started to nibble up and down her neck, covering it with hickeys. 'I'll put make up over those.' She thought. "Jasmine." Benji whispered in her ear. "Yeah." She said disapointed that the kisses stopped. "I want you to be ok with making love. Are you ok with it?" He asked looking into her silvery grey eyes. "I'm fine with it." She said smiling and planting a kiss on his lips.
He picked her up and carried her to the bed room. He layed her down on the bed and got on top of her. He took of her nighty and stared at her naked body. A few bruises were still there and it hurt him to know that only a week ago his love was violated. He placed a hand on her breast and started playing with it giving her little butterfly kisses around her body. She moaned a little and squirmed. His hand started traveling to her most private of areas and found the small bundle of nerves he was looking for.
Jasmine moaned as he started to touch her. It felt good though his hands weren't soft. Rough and callised like... "No!" She said involuntarily. "What's wrong?" Benji asked worried. Then he saw the fear in her eyes. He got off of her and handed her the nighty. "I'm sorry." Benji said. "It's to soon after... 'that'." He looked at her slipping on the slanky night gown. "Benj. I don't want sex right now. I thought I did but I don't. Right now what I need is comfort." She said staring at his handsome face. "And I'll give you comfort." Benji said holding her. "I love Jasmine and I always will." Benji said letting some tears escape his eyes. "I love you to Benji." Jasmine said her own tears leaking. They both held eachother and cried. And cried. And cried till they were cried out. They fell asleep holding eachother just like on the night they met.

-------------------------------------------------
yeah so comments? please?
Sign up to rate and review this story