Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 5: Cronus is here

by superswimmerchick 2 reviews

Ahhh! Just as the teens were starting to relax in cali, Cronus appears! What will they do?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 820 words

2Exciting
Ok. Just finished my homework and came back from swimming. Thanks for the reviews. I don't really know what to do for this chap so it may get confusing. Anyway this chap will have more action then romance but whatever. On with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atlanta had a wonderful night when she came back from Archie's room. Theresa was going to ask what she was so happy about but thought better of it. Though she did start to wonder when Atlanta started singing cheesy love songs.

The next day everyone woke up early and went to the beach. The teens( except Archie) rented surf boards and went out in the water. Surprisingly, Theresa was the best at it even though she is the most girlie one there.
Herry was horrible at it. He kept whipping out everytime he tried to get on the board. Atlanta and Jay were all right but they could not stay on the board very long. Neil didn't even bother. He just sat on his board and looked at him self in his mirror. They had a great time but they had to return their boards after 2 hours.

Then Herry and odie started a game of Marco Polo. "Who ever is in the water last is it!!" yelled Herry. So Jay, Theresa, Herry, Odie and Neil all ran into the water. Odie ended up being it.

"Marco!" he yelled.

"Polo!" everyone else said back.

Atlanta watched her friends splashing around in the ocean. She noticed that Jay and Theresa were acting different. 'Maybe they accually told each other how the feel. Though they do look really cute together,' she admited to herself. The fiery red-head longed to go play but decided to stay with Archie instead.

Archie Knew that Atlanta wanted to go in the water. "Why don't you go join them. I'll be fine here by myself," Archie told her.

"No it's ok. I like being here with you. You know what! I'm gonna teach you how to swim!" Atlanta told the terrified purple-haired teen beside her. At first Archie protested, But in the end Atlanta coaxed him to only come with her in the waist deep water.

So Atlanta taught Archie the basic freestyle(for those that don't swim that means front crawl). The rest of the gang(who had finished their game and now were just sitting on the beach) were impressed on how wellArchie was doing.

When Achie and Atlanta were done, Jay announced that he had an idea for tonight. "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight somewhere fancy to celebrate not having to fight Cronus and Archie's bravery for accually swimming today!" Everyone laughed at this and Archie blushed, But they all agreed. So they went back to the hotel to shower and get changed.

Everyone met in the lobby. No one bthered to dress up because they knew that they couldn't affored a fancy resturant. When the started to walk outside Theresa noticed that no one was at the beach or on the roads. 'Where is everyone?' She thought. Then she stopped. She was getting another vision:

The gang was walking along. There was a rustle behind them and everyone stopped. Suddenly, out from the bushes came this horrible monster. It was as big as a bus and was half shark, half lion(the shark part was its head incase you were wondering).

Then the scene changed and Theresa saw this:

Herry, Jay and Archie lay in a pool of boold at some one's feet. Cronus just stared at them and luaghed a creul evil laugh. Then he opened up his black time portal and left.

Theresa didn't understand. Hera said that they would be safe from Cronus here. She was about to warn her friends when the monster from her vision appeared.

Everyone got into battle mode. Jay took out his xiophs(SP??). Archie reached for his whip. Atlanta got her lazer crossbow and Theresa got her nun chucks.

The battle went on. Herry charged at it and gave it a good punch in the jaw. But it wasn't fazed and sent him flying to the grownd. Jay and Theresa went at it. Theresa waked it with her nun chucks and Jay gave it a wond with hs xiophs. Then they had to jump out of the way but Jay was hit and was sent to the ground. Archie tried to catch it with his whip but was flung away. Atlanta managed to fire a few shots at it but they didn't do anything. Then the monster stopped fighting and vanished into thin air.

Jay, Archie and Herry all lay in a pool of blood. Then Cronus appeared. He just looked down at them and laughed. The like the monster vanished. Only this time into his portal, not into thin air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was chap5. Please give suggestions for chap6 in reviews. Please R&R!! I'll update soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story