Categories > Movies > Corpse Bride

Tears to Shed

by pepermints 0 reviews

The thoughts of some of the characters after the movie.

Category: Corpse Bride - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 224 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I own nothing....
Tears to Shed
I promised myself that I would find my true love soon after my death. When I do find him, he's engaged to another woman. A LIVING woman. How can I compare to that? Sure I know that between them they've only met once or twice. I fell for a man who is in love with another woman. I fell for a living man. I can offer him nothing.
But....
He's my true love. I wouldn't have done what I did if he weren't. I couldn't have risen and dragged him down to the Land of the Dead.
I don't know what to feel... I truly do love Victor. And I know that Victoria loves Victor as well. But it's who Victor loves that should matter. I guess that Victor loves Victoria. I know that I'm dead and all but I can't help but be sad about the whole deal.
I know that Victor was willing to die to have me as his bride. But I can't help thinking that he only did it because Victoria got married to Lord Barkis. He was...different.... I liked that about him. He was one-of-a-kind. Knowing that he's up there married to Victoria and probably very happy with her brakes my heart.
I guess I still have some tears to shed...
Sign up to rate and review this story