Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 2

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-21 - 737 words

0Unrated
reviews would be amazing! hint hint


Chapter 2

Joe's POV

Groaning I opened my eyes. "where am I?" I whispered glancing around me. I was sitting in the middle of an open plain. Green grass surrounded me on all sides. A small lake to my left and a bench to my right. I was sitting under a great big oak tree. The only tree that could be seen for miles.

"you brought yourself here daddy" Looking towards the bench I saw a little girl sitting there smiling warmly at me.

"who are you?" I asked moving to sit next to her.

"don't be silly daddy! Its me! Emma" she wrapped her arms around me holding me tight. "ofcourse" I muttered stroking her hair slowly. She would have grown up to be a beautiful young lady.

"what are we doing here Emma?" She looked up at me, her eye sparkling with excitement. "hiding"

"hiding from what?" I asked searching her eyes for some sort of clue. "the world" it was a simple answer with a deep meaning.

"how do we get back?" Jumping up she walked a couple feet away from me before stopping to turn and face me "that's for you to figure out" She smiled waving as she slowly dissapeared.

"EMMA!" I called out wanting her to come back "don't leave me!"

"Joey joey joey, when are you going to learn that you are never alone" My heart lept instantly recognizing the voice. I turned around facing the smiling Lizy.

"We've missed you" she nodded smiling "I know but I havent left yalls side for a moment." She gently took my hand pulling me back towards the tree.

"what is this place?" I asked again hoping for some sort of answer. She looked up at me sighing "you were in a car crash joe" A crash? when? I don't remember driving. This isnt happening! Oh God...

"am I dead?" She shook her head smiling slightly "no your not dead. But you're in a coma joe. This is serious"

I jumped up shaking my head glaring down at her "make me wake up! Do it now!" She took my hand shaking her head sadly "it doesn't work that way" gently she pulled me back down. "you're mind has shut it self off for a reason. You have to figure that reason out for yourself. Once you do you will wake up" She hugged me quickly before getting up and disapearing the same way Emma did.

What am I supposed to do! None of this makes sense to me! Glancing at the lake I smiled remember the time we rented the cabin in the mountains. The water was sooo cold but then again it wasn't ment to go swimming in either, not that I really had a choice in that matter.

I think that if I ever wake up from this then I'm giving up drinking. Never again. And also make pete take driver's ed! It might actually be useful.

Getting up I walked slowly over to the lake. Sitting down and putting my feet in I started to think about my life, my friends, and Laura.

Oh God Laura. I cant even imagine what she is going through right now. I pray that she is alright. Laura and I have had our ups and downs, not sure which has more but those bumps have served to build our relationship and I love her so much. I would give her the world if I could.

Looking up at the sky, or what I assumed was the sky, I prayed "God, If your listening up there somewhere I have a favor to ask of you. If I don't live through this promise me that you will take care of Laura and my friends. They deserve to be happy. We have been to hell and back these past couple years, we deserve some peace don't ya think? They are the best friends a guy could ask for. I would be nowhere with out them. They are my life, my support, my light in the dark. My pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, my chorus in a badly written song. Well you get the idea. I love them and I want you to take care of them. Thank you!" I choked back the tears that were threatening to fall. I hate crying but I think its ok this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story