Categories > Games > Dynasty Warriors > Dun's New Life

SEVEN !

by kojo 0 reviews

Kohana gets pregnant but not in just any way read to see how much crazier the story gets

Category: Dynasty Warriors - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Pang Tong, Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, Zhou Yu, Other - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-21 - 463 words

0Unrated
The next day

Kohana, Tessa, and Kyndra

"Whoa are you sure? It's finally happening you guys have been together for like 4 years." says Kyndra. "If you count school it would be 9 years" says Tessa. "Does he know" asked Kyndra. "No he went to go train and I didn't really wanna talk about it especially in front of Tong P., Yun, Yuan, Dian, and Cao Cao" says Kohana. "Hey why are they always at your house anyway ?" asked Tessa. "The same reason why your always at my house" says Kohana. "Just to be there" saying Kohana. They all laugh

Later that day walking back to Dun's house
Dun, Tong P., Yu, Yuan, Dian, and Cao Cao

"Let's call this a day" says Yuan
"That woman-" "give it a break yuan" says Dun. "Well then how is you marrige goin mr. perfect" says Tong P. "are you talkin to me" asked Dun. "nawww" Tong says sarcastically. "My life is not perfect" says Dun. "Just answer the question" says Yu. "It's great" he said sarcastically. "That doesn't sound great" says Yuan. "No it really is but we just don't talk about it." says Dun. They walk into the house and Kohana is just finishing up dinner. She was used to eating dinner with Dun's friends. "I know what this is Kyndra had one of these 2 weeks ago. Thank god she didn't pass" says Tong. Dun went and picked it up and opened the box and said what is this. Kohana came downstairs and saw Dun with it but before she could say anything he gave her a glance and she knew that it was going to be a long night. "Maybe we should go" said Cao. "No I want witnesses" said Dun. They all sat except Kohana because she was nervous. "Do we really have to do this now?" asked Kohana. He gave her a look and she began to explain. "o...k....ummmm..........well........huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" "Let it out for goodness sake." said Dun. "I'm pregnant" she spat out and then covered her face. He knew by her reaction that there was more. "and......" he said. With her face still buried and she sounding like she was mumbling she said "I went to go and make sure it was right and they said that............" "spit it out" said Dun. She uncovered her face and said "Do we really -" "Kohana" he said with an angry tone. "OK" she screamed. "seven" she said. "seven what?" he asked. "Boys?" she said kind of questioning herself. "you you mean 7 kids" he studdered in shock almost swallowing his tounge. "ummm something like that yea" she said. Everyone sat there in shock trying to process what they just heard. They all just sat there in silence.

Stay Tuned for what happens next.
Sign up to rate and review this story