Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 8 > My Story

Meeting

by khawk 0 reviews

Rinoa's story from beginning to finish. Meaning it goes on past the end of the game.

Category: Final Fantasy 8 - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Irvine, Quistis, Rinoa, Seifer, Selphie, Squall, Zell - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 472 words

0Unrated
My Story

I remember being very excited and full of anticipation the next day. My request was approved and the members of SeeD were being dispatched immediately. They arrived sometime around midday whilst I was napping; the late night was catching up on me. It really shocked me to wake up to see the guy from the night before enter my room. He was just as cute and good-looking despite being dressed in very different clothes. "Hey...you're...! You know, from the party...so...does that mean ...you're a SeeD?" It was at that point I had realised my request was met, Cid said he would think about it but I honestly thought we were to be rejected like so many times before.

He nodded, "I'm Squall, the squad leader. There's two others with me." Before I thought about what his reaction would be I jumped out of bed and ran across the room. Throwing my arms around him, Squall spun to stop us from falling to the floor of the train and gently placed my feet back on the ground. I vaguely remember saying "Yessss! SeeD is here!" as we span, to receive the reply "Take it easy" I wasn't one bit embarrassed by my actions, at this point I was sure I could make him mine. I remember this meeting fondly along with any other time that we talked after Timber. It just took me a while (nearly a day) to get used to him and his attitude.

"It's just that I'm so happy! I've been sending requests to Garden forever, but nothing...I'm so glad I spoke to Cid directly" I heard Squall woke up behind me before hearing him say "oh...you were looking for the headmaster at the party?"

I nodded, "You know Seifer?". He seemed hesitant in replying and had looked off to one side for a brief moment before saying "...yeah".

"Well, he's the one who introduced me to Cid. Cid is such a nice man. I really didn't think SeeD would come out to help such a measly little group like us. But after explaining our situation to him, Cid gave the go ahead right away! Now that you guys are here, we'll be able to carry out all kinds of plans!"

"I'm going back to the others."

"Ok, let's go" I followed him to the door then stopped to ask "Umm, Squall. Is 'He' here?" he frowned I could almost hear him thinking "He?" so I elaborated "Seifer"

"...No, he's not a SeeD" I was vaguely disappointed but brightened up quickly. All my life I have tried to be an optimist. "Oh yeah, my name's Rinoa. Very pleased to meet you, Squall" I offered my hand which he shook and carried on bending forward slightly flirtatiously "SeeD members dance quiet well, don't they?" ...
Sign up to rate and review this story