Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Only Time Can Tell

Only Time Can Tell

by Tamurai 0 reviews

A one shot about Hiei and Kurama. For them waiting is their life. For them, only time can tell. Told from Kurama's POV

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 342 words - Complete

0Boring
Your tongue slowly rides up my neck sending shivers down my spine. You softly nip at the skin causing me to shiver at your touch.

Do you love me? Only time can tell.

You look at me with those deep crimson eyes. They burn my soul and cause my skin to ride. You're so beautiful, but you never let anyone near.

Have you ever had anyone to love? I can only say if you yell.

You hug me tightly burying your head within my neck. I hold you tightly stroking your back, running my hands through your spiky hair.

What caused you to become so broken? Your life is hell.

I pull you up and look into your eyes. You smile that rare smile and kiss me. I can tell now that you love me, that you care for me. I can feel your emotion in you kiss. So wonderful, so exuberant.

What do you have to live for? Nothing that I can tell.

You break your kiss and smile again. Then I hear it those magical words. The ones that make me feel whole. You're so wonderful now that I know.

Can it be true? Only if you yell.

"I love you Kurama." You coo into my ear. Tears of happiness trickle down from my eyes. You lick them up telling me not to cry. I smile at you and tell you never to die.

Do you want me? You can only say if you yell.

You now rest in my arms sleeping peacefully. I wish every night could be like this. You sleeping within my arms, softly breathing, your chest rising, your heart beating. I bury my head within hair, smelling your intoxicating scent.

Do you need me? If you don't, I'll be in hell.

Tomorrow you leave and won't return for years. I don't know if I'm ready to wait, but if it's for the one I love, then I shall wait an eternity for you, my one and only love.

Do you love me? Time really does tell,
Sign up to rate and review this story