Categories > Movies > High School Musical > Time Stands Still

Time Stands Still

by writer2bee 6 reviews

Just when you think everything is alright, just when you think everything is gonna be okay, BAM! It's the calm before the storm.

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 263 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own High School Musical or any of its characters. Blah, blah, blah.

A/N: Hey y'all! This is my first non-Degrassi fanfic. I'm so nervous. But, just to be safe, I'll just start with the prologue and see how y'all like it. If you guys like it, then I'll continue with the story! Then we'll all be happy. I've already posted to this on Fanfiction, but in this version, I solve some grammatical and confusing errors. So yeah, here it is.

Troy's P.O.V.

I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Sharpay on the plastic chair. Look at her, she probably dreaming about winning her first Oscar. Hah.

Never in my life did I think I'd be here today- basketball season being over, me getting the lead (LEAD) in the winter musical, and then there's G-gabbi.

It's painful for me to look at her now. No one deserves this, especially not her. Gabriella didn't do anything to anybody. She's the most pure person I've ever known. It's not fair for her.

Confused? Well yeah, maybe I should start at beginning...

A/N: Well, how do y'all like it? It's really funny, I thought of pretty much the whole story on Valentine's Day and wrote it in my notebook since. Hopefully, you guys like it. High School Musical is one of my favorite movies and I do really hope I got the character personalities right. Oh, and for those of you who are confused with the whole Sharpay thing, don't worry. This is a strict Troyella fic.
Sign up to rate and review this story