Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Different Names for the Same Thing

Chapter 5

by howshesews 0 reviews

this chapter was written by a girl who still isn't going to give you a summary.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 547 words

0Unrated
Morning! And what a horribly unattractive morning it is. It's storming. That, unfortunately, is not the worst part. The worst part just so happens to be the fact that it's 4:45, and I'm on a bus not able to sleep writing this. I woke up, pulled my hair back, and now I'm here sitting next to a sleeping Joe, because there weren't enough beds on the road crew's bus by the time I got out there, and Patrick was cool enough to take me in. I talked to Dirty. Which still doesn't seem like much of a name, and he helped me understand some things.

I'm overly curious about why the guys are so quick to be my friend. I haven't seem then cling on to another roadie the way they initially did me. Okay, I'll admit that I have done little or no talking to Andy, but that's because he's typically with his girlfriend, and I don't care to go be an interruption and a thorn in the side of their love....blah, blah, blah. But to steer us back in our initial direction, I asked Dirty what made me appealing.

"I wouldn't really say it's what makes you appealing. I'm not even a little bit appealing-"

"But you're funny, and stupid, and that's got to help."

"So does that mean you're funny and stupid?"

"I hope to God that's not what it means. Or maybe it's not such a bad thing. I'm making friends, right?"

"Right. So why are you asking?"

"I'm asking because there are twenty-nine other people here doing the same thing I am, and yet I'm the one they've chosen to befriend. Why?"

"That's not necessarily true. Pete is running around with that Lauren girl, and Joe has that girl who thinks she's going to bear his kids. What makes you think it's just you..? Is it Patrick?"

"Well, I talk to him, some, I guess-"

"Because if it's Patrick you have every right to be concerned. Patrick usually keeps to himself. He's not the most social guy ever, so being curious is good. Don't ask him questions about it though bec-"

"I already did..."


"If he didn't walk away from you, it's good sign that there's nothing you can say that will make him. Wait, wait, wait. I'm in charge of the Roadies, and no romance is allowed-"

"Stop. I, by no means, have any intentions of wooing Patrick. I just got out of the most ridiculous relationship ever, and I'm pretty sure there is no decision worse than love."

"Agreed. Don't do anything stupid. At least, not on my watch. As long as I don't find out about it, there shouldn't be any trouble."

"That's the worst advice ever."

"I tried to warn you." He was right. He had.

Now all of this has got me thinking. Should I stay? Or should I head home before I find friendships I care about not screwing up? This is weird. All of a sudden, I'm not stone cold inside. I want to know these people. I want to build friendships with these people. What the fuck is wrong with me? Alright. This is probably the result of no sleep and early morning thinking. I'll get back to you all after lunch with Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story