Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 3: Yay! A Mattress Factory!

by horseluvinfreak 6 reviews

i cant think of a summary of course....haha love my chapter title. R+R

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 522 words

0Unrated
YAY!!!!! CHAPPIE 3!!Sorry for taking so long, I was packed with homework. Thanks for the reviews, I appreciate it!!
____________________________________________________________
Two weeks later after the incident, the teens got called in by Her.By the sound of her voice, there was another monster loose. "Unfortunately we think that's Procrustes is loose." She informed.
"As in the giant dude that nearly killed Theseus on his way home?" Harry said even though it was amazing that he knew all about it.
"Theseus?" Theresa's voice faltered.
"Yes. Anyways, remember that night when Theresa had that...erm...nightmare? Well I believe she has raised Procrustes from the dead with her powers. Don't ask me how she did that. We are trying to figure that out."
"I did that?" Theresa said in an awed voice.
"There have been missing person's reports throughout New Olympia. I want you to check out an abandoned mattress factory at the edge of town." The goddess walked out of the room leaving the teens behind.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo Fifteen minutes later, the red truck parked on a dirt road, that lead to the mattress factory(A/N: Heehee...mattress factory). Soon they we in the dark building, piles of dirty and old mattresses surrounding them. Suddenly a scream pierced the night air, springing them into action. "Okay you know the plan. Theresa partner up with me. We'll check out this area. Archie, Atlanta and Harry go to stuffing area. It's behind that door. Odie and Neil check out the offices on the second floor. If you find people or Procrustes, call everyone for backup. Now let's move people!!!" Jay instructed.
Everyone split up with their partners. They all spent 20 minutes searching everything when Archie called everyone to come to the stuffing area. They all raced to the room to find Archie and Atlanta fighting a huge giant man. He was about seven feet tall, maybe even eight with curly brown air and a beard. The man grinned when he tried to punch Archie with his massive meaty hands.
Odie ran to the corner, trying to free the terrified prisoners and a woman on a bed. The rest started to fight. Procrustes was surprisingly fast and hard to battle. Minutes passed, and they still didn't bring Procrustes down. Every deadly flick of the nunchuck or every crack of a whip was deflected. The teens were starting to get tired.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a dart shot and hit Theresa on her side. Nobody noticed until she hit the floor with a thud. She was on her knees looking confused. Theresa felt dizziness and her vision blurred. Jay shot forward to catch her when she leaned far back. Theresa giggled. To her Jay's face were swirls of browns and tan colours. Suddenly she blanked out but could still hear. Then Atlanta's voice called out in a faraway voice, "Help us! Theresa wake up u got to help us!" Then her head the concrete floor and everything went black and fell silent.
________________________________________________________________
Whew! Good thing that's over and done with! I didn't know what to write. By the way, Theresa won't always be the damsel-in-distress in this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story