Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 4

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 631 words

1Moving
the long awaited chapter 4...sorry it took me forever...the reviews are amazing as always...yall are what keep me writing. that and laura bugging the hell out of me until i update


Chapter 4

Joe's POV

I sat there staring into the water for what seemed like hours. "Did it move?" I looked up seeing Emma sit next to me.

"What move?" I asked looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

"The water silly! You're staring at it hard enough" she smiled staring up at me with those big brown eyes.

Smiling lightly I nudged her "how long have I been here?" Her face turned serious; looking down at her hands she mumbled "two weeks" oh God! It felt like two hours max!

"How do I go back?" I asked desperately searching her eyes for the answer. "That's for you to decide daddy. When you want to go back you will"

She stood up grabbing my hand. "Come push me on the swing?"

"What swing..." I trailed off as a play set materialized in front of us. Wow it was like magic. Laughing she jumped on the swing begging me to push her.

"Higher!" she squeled. Nodding I pushed her higher.

"You're going to forget me," she said. The way she said it she wasn't sad or upset, just certain. "I could never forget you," I said stopping the swing and making her look at me.

She just laughed shaking her head "oh but you will. Don't worry you will remember again in time. Everyone will help you. Mommy, Uncle Pete, Aunt Stacey, Uncle Andy, Aunt Ana and even Uncle Patrick! Even though he is still sad that aunt lizy came to play with me but don't you worry he will be happy again! He will find love in the last place he expects" she clapped her hands excitedly while swinging side to side.

"EMI!!" A voice called in the distance. She jumped off the swing smiling as a small boy came into view. "You promised to play with me," he pouted crossing his arms close to tears.

She smiled at him before looking up at me "its time for you to go back to mommy now. I'll see you soon!" she waved to me before running up and taking the boys hand

"you promised" he mumbled as they walked away. "I know but I had to help my daddy. He needed me" I smiled as they both disappeared into a mist. Now how do I go get back?

"I'm here to help you with that" I smiled at Lizy as she walked closer to me. "What did she mean I will forget everything"

Lizy's smile faded, sadly nodding her head she said "you will. But you will remember in time. You just have to believe and have faith."

"But I will be alone I cant go through that alone" she took my hand and everything became black. "You are never alone I will help you through this" I could hear her voice but no longer see her. "But how?"

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll be waiting to help you." Everything went black I could no longer hear or see anything.

"we're losing him! ...Quick! ...Wait what? ...We have a heart beat! ...He's waking up!" Blinking my eyes a couple times they finaly focused. White light blinded me for a moment before slowly starting to fade.

There were about ten people standing around me all with smiles and looks of disbelief. "oh God Joe you're alright!" the one closest to me said throwing her arms across me.

"umm who's joe? Who are you?" I croaked trying to clear my voice.

Wait, who am I?
Sign up to rate and review this story