Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 5

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 965 words

1Moving
I didnt bug the hell out of her... just pouted and whined, but only for like 10 minutes. but yeah i dont make you wait as long as she does. I almost died waiting for an update so i know how it feels to wait lol. enjoy.







Chapter 5





Laura's POV



"Do you know what today is?" he shook his head looking at us all with confusion. I felt Pete's arms wrap around me, as I held back tears. I had two weeks to prepare for this, but it was sending dart pains through my entire body.
"Who are you people?" he asked looking at us.
"You are Joe Trohman, and these are your friends and family," the doctor pointed around to us, "You were in an accident, do you remember it?" the doctor questioned him. He now had this blank look in his eyes.
"This isn't happening," I mumbled, tears finally passing my eyes.
"Come on, lets go out here," I felt Pete direct me towards the door, and out of it. I slowly fell to the ground, pulling him with me. Sobbing in his arms, "Shush, it's going to be okay," he rubbed my back lightly.
"Okay?" I pulled away looking at him, "He doesn't remember Pete! That is far from /okay/,"
"You can help him remember, right now it maybe a little hard for him to comprehend but in time he will," I looked up seeing the doctor Andy, Ana and Patrick standing there.
"In time? Meaning like years,"
"Possibly," the doctor nodded. I bit on my bottom lip, placing the pendant that lay around my neck, in between my fingers rubbing it.



Stacey's POV



Everyone else had gone out of the room, just me, Joe, the nurse, and his parents, "You're my parents?" he looked in their direction, his dad nodded.
"We shouldn't over flood you with all these things, it's a lot to take in, just trying to remember who you are, yourself," the nurse smiled at him.
"Who are you?" he turned to me.
"Stacey, a friend," I gave him a weak smile.
"And those other people?"
"It'll be easier if they tell you," I shrugged.
"He needs rest," The nurse grabbed her clip board opening the door. I followed his parents out, leaving him alone. I didn't think it was the best thing.
"Laura, you stay and answer his questions," Joe's mom looked to her. She looked up from the floor; nodding after a moment.
"Are you going to be able to handle that?" Pete asked her.
"Loving him, kind of answers it for me," she mumbled, getting up. She hugged us, putting on the fake smile, trying to hide how much she was dying on the inside. She didn't want to walk back into the room, and see that blank look in his eyes, no more then the rest of us did. But she was going to, and she was going to do it with that fake smile on her face, "I've barely been at the apartment, so I don't know what's there, and sorry if it's a mess," she smiled at Joe's mom.
"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it, so it'll be ready for him to come home to," the same smile Laura had across her face, took over his mom's face. Laura nodded, pulling me into a hug.
"I can stay, so you don't have to do it alone," I whispered to her. She shook her head.
"Its okay, I got it," I stared at her for a moment, nodding. I looked back a few times as she waved good-bye to us.



Laura's POV



I took a deep breath, or at least as deep as I could, considering my insides felt like they were frozen in pain. I opened the door slowly, seeing him look towards me as I walked in, "Hi," I mumbled.
"Hi," he gave an uneasy smile, "What's your name?" I stopped walking, towards his bed, fighting back the tears that wanted to spill over, yet again. Ever felt like you were ice? Like if you move you'll break, shattering all over the place.
"Laura,"
"And Im Joe?"
"Uh huh," I nodded.
"What happen to me? The lady told me, but she didnt give details,"
"Two weeks ago, you, and three of your friends were in a car accident, according to what my brother, Pete, your friend, says you were drunk, and sitting out of the window, he crashed into a tree, flinging you out of the window," I sat in the chair as he stared at me.
"Wow, where did the others go?"
"Home, the nurse thought it was best if they let you rest," I shrugged.
"Why arent you going home? And my parents staying?" I closed my eyes, praying for this all to go away, for him to laugh and say joke, or something, "Laura?" I opened my eyes.
"Your mom asked me to stay, she thought itd be best if I stayed and answered your questions,"
"Why would she think that? Are we like married or something?" He glanced down at his hand then at mine, asking his question.
"No, but were engaged,"
"So you're my fiancé?" I nodded, "So I must be lucky?"
"Why do you say that?"
"You're beautiful, im sorry I dont remember you," I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes, smiling. He smiled back, just staring at me.



Joe's POV



I had a million more questions to ask, but it was apparent that this sadden her, so I stopped with the questions for the moment. I stared at her for a while, before she excused herself to talk to that doctor. I looked down at the cast on my arm; must have been another affect of that car accident, Laura, just explained.
Sign up to rate and review this story