Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 7

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 913 words

1Original
I so did not pout and whine for two hours. but whatever i got her to update; so i'll stick to pouting and whinning it works lol. Okay so my brain stopped. next update will be longer. enjoy.










Chapter 7







Stacey's POV


This was going to be harder then I ever prepared myself for. As long as Andy and Ana don't fall apart, I might be okay. I reached for Laura's purse hearing her cell ring. She lay on the couch sleeping now. I flipped it open seeing Joe's Mom's name flash across it. She filled me in that Joe was able to leave the hospital tomorrow. I leaned back in the chair, looking around. Bell and Alla lay asleep in the corner, it was like they were comforting each other, since Pete had brought Alla over she hadn't left Bell's side.



Pete's POV



I picked up a magazine seeing Fall Out Boy written on the front page. I had drove and parked, I didn't know exactly what store I was in. I shook my head at the headline. "Fall Out Boy Over?" I hadn't even thought about Fall Out Boy or how this was going to affect it. What if he never remembered, I'd loose my best friend, my sister would loose the love of her life, and Fall Out Boy would loose their guitarist and without Joe, there was no Fall Out Boy. And it'd be my fault all this was happening. "Hey Pete," I looked up seeing Charlie and Nessa.
"Hey," I mumbled.
"How's everyone holding up?"
"Uh now that he's awake, and can't remember any of us, we're all just about an inch shy of train wreck,"
"When did he wake? Why wasn't I called??" Charlie glared at me.
"It happen last night, sorry we all just in shock,"
"Laura... how she holding up?" Nessa asked.
"I think she's even worse off then Joe's parents, she stayed by herself with him last night,"
"Why didn't anyone stay with her?"
"Because the doctor didn't want him to feel overwhelmed, but he needed someone there to answer whatever questions he had, and who else better to answer his questions then her," I shrugged.
"Is she still there?"
"Most likely,"
"Don't let those mags get to you," Charlie pointed to the one in my hand.
"Why not? they just stating the truth at this point," I shrugged, putting it down, walking passed them.




Patrick's POV



"Uncle Patrick! Im going to be in a play, you gonna come watch me??!" Jordan jumped around before sitting next to me.
"Sure, when is it?"
"Next weekend, I want everyones to come, Uncle Pete, and Ant Stacey, and Ant Laura and Uncle Charlie and Ant Nessa, and Uncle Joe!" I looked up as he said Joe's name.
"Okay buddy, I'll see if I can get them to go,"
"Tell them I'll cry if they dont go, this is huge!" He jumped off the couch running to the back.
"How do you explain that he's not remembered? Just after having to explain the word death," I looked seeing Ana.
"Hell if I know," I mumbled.
"Think its pouring yet? or is something else gonna make us fall harder then we've allready fallen," she leaned her head against my shoulder.
"Its been pouring for us, just when we think it might be okay, it falls apart harder, and faster,"





Andy's POV



I slowly pushed open Joe's hospital room door, "Up for company?" I asked.
"Depends, who are you?" he looked towards me.
"Andy, one of your best friends, where's Laura?"
"I sent her away,"
"So should I leave?"
"As long as you dont cry, or look at me like you're dying, you can stay,"
"I think I can do that," I smiled sitting in the chair.
"How long have Laura and I been together?" he asked.
"Uh wow um a decade pass forever, you and her have a long history,"
"A history that I cant remember, do I love her?"
"Uh yeah, you asked her to marry you, she pretty much had you wrapped tight around that little finger of hers,"
"How long we been friends?"
"This is why we left Laura to answer your questions," I laughed, regretting it, "Joke, um a long time, to many years to keep count,"
"We joke alot?"
"Yeah, pretty much,"



Laura's POV



"I guess I should go help his parents,"
"Or maybe you should let them deal with this, im sure they can handle it, and its not like they're gonna stay here forever, they'll probably make him go back home with them,"
"That's exactly why I have to help, he's confused and lost,"
"And so are you,"
"Stacey, if this was Pete you'd want to help as much as possible,"
"I wouldnt be letting myself die on the inside because of this,"
"Im not dying, im okay,"
"Who are you trying to fool?"
"No one," I got up grabbing my purse, ending the conversation at that. I parked sitting in the car. I wasnt ready to go up there to that apartment that shared all these wonderfull memory's that only I remembered, I forced a smile getting out of the car. I walked up the stairs, putting the key into the door, pushing it open.
"Hello, how are you?" Joe's mom smiled at me. I think the way I looked was the answer as to how I felt.
"Im okay, and you?" I asked, giving her a hug.
"Okay.." she nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story