Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 42 All In A Days Work 1- Plotting and scheming

by Reign_Madden 2 reviews

Please r& r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 2863 words

0Unrated
By the time you get back to the buses it's nearly 5am. You spent the whole journey back chastising yourself.
Once you get back on the bus you change into your nightclothes and crawl into Gerard's bunk, you know it's only a tiny bunk but you don't care you need the comfort.

9:00am
Joel's p.o.v

'So where did you sneak off to last night?' I ask Benji
'How did you know I was gone?' he says rubbing his eyes.
'That whole twin thing, I woke up just as you closed the bus door'
'Oh, I saw Reign sneaking out so I followed her' he admits
'Really? You spent time alone together how did that go?' I questions.
'It was going well till I bought up the conversation that she had with you and then it all went sour' he replies
'How sour?' I ask wincing
'Very. She pushed me and ran off, I didn't bother chasing her she's too damn fast' He states pulling on a t-shirt.
'I hate this. I want us to be friends again and now I have to start from scratch and I don't know where to begin.' I cry flopping down next to my brother.
'Well to start with you can admit that Kara started this whole thing and dump her skanky ass...'
'Not you too, you think Kara did this?' I sigh 'She wouldn't, I know she can be mean and nasty but she's not deranged.'
'Sure she isn't' he replies rolling his eyes. 'She's completely stable.'
'Ok I know she has her moments but trust me, she not mentally ill.' I say defending her.
'If you say so, all I'm saying is if we're going to build bridges with Reign we better hurry up coz we only have three weeks of the tour left.' Benji says walking towards the toilet. 'After that she going back to Jersey and that's all there is to it.'

9:45am
Normal p.o.v

'Wake up Doll Face' Gerard whispers in your ear.
'No I don't want to' you say snuggling against him in the dark as he hasn't pulled back the bunk curtains.
'What happened yesterday?' he asks stroking your head.
'You saw you were there' you reply not opening your eyes.
'I mean when you left during the night' he says.
You open your eyes and manoeuvre so you're facing him. 'You saw me leaving, how come didn't you come after me like you usually do?' you ask resting your head on his chest.
'I was going to but I thought you might want some time to yourself.' He says 'plus I was too damn tired from all the drama.'
'Yeah I'm sorry about all of that, drama seems to follow me around' you reply.
'Don't apologise it's not your fault, so where did you go?'
'I just walked through the fields I didn't go too far, but I had a very nice view of the moon. Then Benji showed up and we talked, it was just like old times and then he went and spoiled it.' You recount.
'How did he spoil it?' Gerard asks
'He asked me if I was going home with you guys I told him that I lived with you guys now and he told me he still loved me.'
'And what did you say?' he asks looking at you.
'I told him that I didn't love him anymore and then I ran away.' You say laughing at your immaturity.
'What is it with you and running lately?' he asks 'and why did you lie to him?'
'I don't know why I said it. This whole thing has happened way too fast, I wasn't expecting them to just reappear like that. I know I said some stupid things yesterday but I'm not ready to have them back in my life. I mean I want to have a relationship with them but it has to be rebuilt, I can't just pick up where we left off,' you say taking a breath.
'So why don't you say all that to them?' He questions.
'I can't, not while Kara's around I want nothing to do with her.' You say sitting up as much as you can in a bunk bed.
'So you know what you have to do?' Gerard says
'What, what do I have to do?' you ask studying him.
'You have to get rid of Kara' he replies grinning.

10.30am
Benji's p.o.v

There was a knock at the door and Reign was the last person I expected to see when I opened it.
'What are you doing here?' I say suprised.
'I hope you don't mind I was wondering if Billy or Lisa were here?' she asks trying to calm Ca$hdogg who was excited to see her.
'No they're not here everyone went out earlier and left me here. They'll be back soon you can wait if you want.' I offer moving aside.
'No that's okay I just needed their help. Can you tell them I was looking for them?' she say turning to leave.
'Wait, what do you need help with?' I ask
'Oh I need them to help me get Kara to confess.' She says nonchalantly as if it's something you do everyday.
'How do you plan on doing that?' I enquire curiously holding Ca$hdogg by his collar so he wouldn't knock Reign down the steps.
'I don't know that's why I was looking for Lisa and Billy, as you know I'm a doer not a thinker.'
'I can't believe you, how could you not think of asking me to help, you know I love ruining peoples lives,' I say outraged.
'Well firstly when I asked everyone last night if they thought Kara was the culprit you didn't say anything and secondly I didn't know if you were even talking to me' she explains stroking Ca$hdogg so she wouldn't have to look at me.
'Of course I'm talking to you' I say ushering Reign onto the bus 'Now lets discuss how best to destroy Kara.'

11.55am
Normal p.o.v

'Hurry up Reign we're leaving soon' Mikey shouts to as you run towards him.
'I'm sorry I lost track of time' you admit. You told them you would be back in five minutes but it turned out to be more like forty-five, Benji and you had come up with a plan to expose Kara to Joel.
'What were you doing over there anyway?'
'Nothing' you say ducking under his arm onto the bus.
'Oohh I know what you were doing' he says closing the door 'You were knocking boots'
'Knocking boots!' you say laughing 'no one uses that expression anymore'
'Doesn't matter you were over there doing it with your tattooed guitar wielding boyfriend.'
'FYI, I was over there talking and secondly he's not my boyfriend anymore Jason is so there' you retort poking your tongue out.
'Your still.
'Yes I am kinda' you holler back
'Kinda? Give me details' he says coming into the living area.
'We were dating when we left for the tour but we haven't spoke that much over the last couple of weeks' you explain 'so I think we're still dating.'
'You don't sound too bothered about the whole thing' Gerard states joining the conversation.
'I'm not if it's meant to be it's meant to be' you say shrugging your shoulders.
'That means now she's seen Benji, Jason is outta the picture' Bob says not taking his eyes off the TV screen.
'No it doesn't and Benji has nothing to do with this' you say trying to hide your blushing cheeks.
'Oh look she's blushing' Ray points out to everyone.
'Reign and Benji sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...' Frankie starts singing.
'Oh stop it' you say trying not to grin, you hear a knock at the door and uses it as an opportunity to get away from the madness.
'First comes love then comes marriage ...' they all sing.
You open the door and Benji's standing there.
'...Then comes the baby in the babies carriage' they finish, bursting into laughter.
'Hi' you choke out wondering how long he's been standing there.
'Reign and Benji sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G...' you hear the idiots starting up again.
'You forgot this' he says handing you a piece of paper 'it's Joel's number.'
'Thanks' you say your voice barely audible. You cannot believe how they're behaving you are so embarrassed.
'What are they singing?' he asks attempting to look past you.
'Nothing' you say quickly blocking his view 'is that all?'
'Yeah I guess I'll see you in a couple of hours then' he says.
Just then you feel a presence behind you.
'Oh look it's Benjamin at the door' Frankie announces flinging the door open so everyone can see Benji.
'Hey' Benji says hesitantly.
Just then Gerard comes out wearing a black wig, a stuffed pink bra with a matching tutu.
'I'm Reign' he says striking a pose and pushing his chest out.
Oh Sweet Jesus you could die of embarrassment as you feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.
'I love you Benji' he says staggering over to Frankie.
'I love you too Reign' Frankie says embracing Gerard and pretending to kiss him
passionately.
You look grudgingly at Benji and you want to die, he looks shocked but amused.
You try to say something but at this point your utterly mortified you quickly slam the door in his face and lean against it all the while listening to Gerard and Frankie reciting wedding vows. You put the piece of paper safely in your pocket before pulling up your sleeves.
'YOU ARE SO DEAD!' you scream chasing Frankie and Gerard through the bus.

12.30
Benji's p.o.v

I was on Mest's tour bus riding to New York with them. I left Joel on our bus with the others since Kara said he couldn't come along
'So what happened to you yesterday, you were supposed to meet me.' Tony asks.
'Oh I ran into some drama' I reply
'Anything you need help with' Matt asks glimpsing at me.
'Not really, I ran into my ex' I admit
'Alyssa?'
'No Reign, she's here with My Chemical Romance' I inform them.
'Wait isn't she the one who disappeared, what happened?' Tony says furrowing his eyebrows.
'She had an accident three years ago, which is why she was missing, Ca$hdogg sniffed her out, Joel bumped into her, Lisa started a fight with her, then we all started fighting and arguing, then we were ushered onto MCR's bus where we found out that Kara was responsible for her disappearance. Then Reign and Joel had a fight because he won't believe that Kara is the culprit, so Reign said she wants nothing to do with us but she does because I followed her into the fields at about 2am and we talked, but then I told her I still loved her which pissed her off and she ran away. But we're good now coz I'm helping her to trick Kara into confessing so we can be rid of her and we can all be friends again.' I finish taking a deep breath.
'That is some messed up shit, sort of like a soap opera but with musicians.' Matt says laughing.
'You have no idea, any time you want to get involved let me know.' I offer
'No thanks man I'm cool, I have enough drama of my own.' He replies.
'So this plan of yours, you think it'll work' Tony asks.
'Yeah of course it will, we thought it out we know what we're doing. By tonight things will start looking up.' I says hopefully I really wanted it to work out.
'So this Reign is she hot?' he asks.
'She's beautiful man.' I sigh.
'So let's just say for argument sake that you guys don't get back together can I make a move on her?' Tony asks casually
'Of course you can, if you want me to kick the shit out of you I say go for it.' I reply glancing at him.
'Alright! She won't know what hit her' he says rubbing his hands together.
'And neither will you man' I retort laughing and tossing a cushion at him.

14.00
Normal p.o.v

'...I want to be apart of it New York New York' Gerard sings loudly all the while shaking you violently.
'Liven up Doll Face' he orders letting you go.
'I am lively' you reply ruffling his hair.
'You said you always wanted to go to New York and here we are and your sitting there like Norman Bates dead mother.'
'I'll be much better once I get off the bus and you guys take me shopping' you say standing up and stretching.
'FYI princess we don't shop' Bob says
'FYI you will shop because if you don't I'll throw a tantrum that even J-lo will envy.' You threaten putting your hands on your hips.
'Pipe down Reigny' Mikey says pulling you back down onto the sofa.
Just then your cell phone rings and you walk into bunk area to answer the call.

Mikey's p.o.v

'After we play the show today, what are we going to do?' Frankie questions us.
'Whatever we want I imagine' I reply folding the page of the book I was reading.
'Actually' Reign says coming in and sitting down 'That was Kerrang Magazine you have interview with them, so after that you can do what you want.'
'Oh I don't want to do anymore interviews I'm talked out' I whine
'Well that's the last one till the end of the tour so stop bitching, it's the price you pay for being famous.' She says
'Finally' Frankie exclaims as the bus rolls to a stop
'Are you coming to watch us play?' I ask Reign
'No I can't I have things to do but I'll catch up with you later'
'Where exactly are you going?' I say trying to sound casual.
'Shopping' she said grinning 'and eating'
'Why don't you wait for us to finish and then we'll come with.' Bob says preening himself.
'Because I want to go now, plus I'm 23 years of age' She stated 'I don't need a chaperone.'
'But you've never been here before' Ray points out 'You could get lost'
'Then I'll ask for directions' she says smiling 'I have my cell phone on me if anything happens I can call you and vice versa' she says pulling on her jacket and kissing us goodbye individually 'Don't worry I'll be fine.'
'Our baby's growing up so fast' Gerard says in an old ladies voice once Reign had left.

14.30pm
Benji's p.o.v

'Over here Reign' I call out to her, I could see her searching for Mest's tour bus.
She jogs over and climbs the steps onto the bus.
'Guys this is Reign, Reign this is Tony, Matt, Jeremiah and Nick' I inform pointing and introducing the four guys sitting on the bus couch.
'Nice to meet you' Reign says. I could tell she was nervous because she was biting her lip.
'So you're the famous Reign Mercer' Tony says getting up and studying Reign.
'Famous?' she replies raising her eyebrow.
'Yeah your like Houdini, I hear you have the power to disappear' he teases
'That's very amusing' she says turning away from him.
'I was only kidding, Benji speaks very highly of you.' He says walking over to me and putting his arm around my shoulders.
'Of course he speaks highly of me, I'm fabulous' she jokes batting her eyelids.
'Well then I hope you don't mind that Benji and I are married' Tony says flashing the ring on his left index finger.
'Congratulations' Reign exclaimes studying our rings 'Benji is a wonderful man and a fantastic lover I hope you'll be happy together.' She finishes grinning.
'Well taking into account both of those traits, maybe you should get back with him.' Tony says coolly.
'Shut up bro' I hiss pushing him away.
'So' Reign says trying to break the awkwardness that Tony just created.
'Yeah, I spoke to Lisa and she's in on it, she's going to bring Kara to you and then disappear. I'll make sure Joel answers his phone.' I tell her.
'Ok good' she says unconvincingly.
'What wrong?' I ask spotting the expression on her face, she was worried I'd seen that look so many times.
'You still think this is a good idea right?' she asks uncertainly
'Oh London don't get cold feet now' I beg.
'I'm not, it's just this is kind of mean.' She replies fidgeting with her jacket
'Reign she fucked us over big time, she deserves this' I say getting agitated
'Your right' she agrees 'Kara deserves it'
'That's right. Now go I'll txt Lisa and tell her to meet you in 30 minutes.'
I watched her walk towards the door.
'Thanks Benji' she says looking at me before leaving.
'Dude she is fucking smoking.' Tony comments once Reign had gone. 'I hope for your sake that this plan works.'
'It better work' I reply.'There's no way I'm leaving this tour without her.'
Sign up to rate and review this story