Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Eat it McCoy!

by thexrealxme 1 review

blah.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 1062 words

0Unrated
Back at the building where the concert was being held at, Megan helped Bob and didn't say much to anyone else. She saw Beckett walking towards her while she was fiddling with wires, checking to see if everything was in their place.
Oh great... I dont fucking need this. She put on a fake smile anyway... avoiding any bitchy confrontation.

"Hey Beck, whats up?" She asked with an overwhelmed tone.

He shuffled his feet and smiled at her.

"Seems like things are really going well for you two." He said sarcastically. "You don't deserve to be treated like that, especially in public."

Megan let out an evil laugh "Oh so, wringing my arm and pushing me against the wall was okay because we were in private? Give me a fucking break and stay out of my relationship."

"Look, I'm really sorry about that, I swear it was so out of character for me. Its just, it's painful to lose you."

Megan didn't say anything, she just stared. She didn't believe a word he said, even though he was speaking in his smooth, suave tone and flashed that 'I'm innocent' smile. She wasn't one to let people walk all over her.

A stage hand from another band walked by, she was pretty, but dressed so slutty Megan couldnt believe it.

"Hey Willlllllllllliam." She cooed.

Beckett smiled and nodded "Hey Steph."

"I just wanted to let you know, I'm really excited about the party tonight." This Steph slut girl winked and walked away.

Beckett looked at her like a child that had been caught doing something they shouldn't have.

Megan rolled her eyes "Oh yeah... she's a good one. Excuse me, I have work to do."

______________________________________________

Megan sat on the couch in the dressing room and sipped her beer. Tonight was different. She was alone, she didn't watch the show, she didn't even help out Bob the way she usually did.

She could hear girls screaming all the way from the dressing room, telling her that Fall Out Boy was finished with their set. She fell back with a sigh.
She figured they'd be in the room in about an hour, since they were doing a signing immediately after the show. She still had time to herself, to think.

The door opened and Megan just stared at Andy, emotionless.

"Arn't you supposed to be doing a signing?"

"I -- I didn't really feel like it. I needed to talk to you."

He sat down next to her on the couch next to her.

Megan felt tears in her eyes... which made her angry because she hated to cry... she took a breath and turned to face Andy.

"Before you say anything I really need to get something off my chest."
Her voice level got higher, her tears fell, and she got more angry. "So far on this tour I have been felt up by a creepy tattoo artist with a fucking buzz cut and baggy pants, I was told I could'nt be with you, so I made a mistake and got with Beckett. Hes a nice guy, but he's not a good boyfriend. I got my wrists bruised from him and pushed into a fucking wall because I did finally what I thought was best. I fell in love with you, and you fucking disrespect and embarrass in front of everyone at lunch today. You hurt my feelings and implied I was a slut. I dont know how much of this I can take anymore Andy!"
She sniffled and wiped the tears from her face. "And all of this, and the only thing I'm upset about is, that I'm so scared you're going to break up with me, and I still love you more than anything."

Andys heart fell and he took her into his arms.
"Megan, I am so sorry. Really, I wanted to throw up I was so upset by what I said at lunch today. Touring's tough and everyone is one edge all the time and I promise you, things will get better for us. I PROMISE you."

Megan snuggled into his chest "Well you still were a fucking asshole today and now I'm embarrassed to go to the party."

Andy laughed "I know I'm an ass, but you should go. It'll be fun, and you have shots waiting for you from Mr. Mccoy."

Megan smiled and leaned up against him. "I'm just, so happy with you. I don't want to do anything to mess it up."

"Nothing will mess us up." He kissed her head. And they sat on the couch in silence until the rest of the guys came back.

______________________________________


"ONE - TWO - THREE - GO!!!"

Megan and Travis both reached for the shot glasses. There were 10 shot glasses on the table, and whoever drank most of them one. Megan reached for the last one, slammed it, and screamed.
"YESS I AM THE CHAMPION. 6 SHOTS TO YOUR 4!!! EAT IT MCCOY!"

"Whatever, I got distracted. REMATCH!" They slammed a few more and Megan felt woozy.

"Alright, I'm done for now. Andy, wanna go get some fresh air?"

Andy and Megan walked outside and sat at the bar by the pool. Megan ordered a water and fanned herself off. She was definitely getting drunk quick from all those shots. Andy had his hand on her knee and she leaned and kissed him.

Megan pushed him away, turned to the other side of the bar stoole, and threw up on the ground.

Andy got up and rubbed her back and held her hair as she puked.
"Wow... I must be the world's worst kisser."

Megan wiped her mouth "No, I'm sorry. I really shouldnt have taken all those shots in a matter of 5 minutes. I think I'm gonna go back up to the room. You don't have to come. Stay here, enjoy the party!"

"Nahh... I'm not too much on parties anyway. I just want to be with you, pukefaced or not." He helped her up to the room, got her pair of shorts and a tshirt, and layed her in bed with a glass of water and a trashcan beside her. He knew how to handle drunks, he had been doing it mostly his whole life.

He got into bed with her and turned on the tv. She layed her head on his chest and they both fell asleep to a late night movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story