Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Remember

Chapter 18

by LOVELA 1 review

I remember when we were lost in innocence and then innocence was lost.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 1217 words

1Moving
"Guys, this is Patrick," Joe said walking into the garage.

I was kicking Andy's ass in Mario Kart and Ady was doing henna on Pete's hand. We all looked over at Joe and the mysterious blonde haired boy with dark glasses.

"Hi, Patrick," Andy said pushing pause on the game.

We all stood up and walked over to him. I looked him up and down. He had a baseball cap on, a polo shirt, jeans, and worn out chucks. I smiled. He looked pretty nervous. He just did a slight wave at everyone.

"Let me introduce everyone," Joe said pulling Patrick more towards the middle of the room. "That's Andy. This is his place. That's his girlfriend Ady. That's Pete, and his girlfriend Izzy," he said pointing around the room. Everyone nodded as he introduced us. He nodded back.

"Come on in and sit down," Andy said being a gracious host. "Want a beer or anything?" he asked Patrick walking to the freshly stocked fridge.

"I will!" Joe said happily from the couch.

"Then get it yourself, lazy ass," Andy said then looked over at Patrick to reply.

"Sure," he said quietly. Andy nodded and brought everyone a beer except for Joe.

"Hey! What about me?" he asked loudly.

"You know where they are," Andy said sitting down behind Ady who was leaning forward on the couch completing Pete's henna who was sitting on the floor.

"Joe, wanna play?" I asked going back to the Mario Kart. He looked at me then back at the TV screen where the game was still paused.

"I'm going to regret this," he mumbled and sat down next to me. I just smiled big and pushed start.

"Wow, Joe. You kind of suck at this game," Patrick spoke up. He had been sitting next to me watching as I once again bent Joe over.

"Dude, you play her," Joe shoved the controller over towards Patrick.

"Ok," he said quietly. Patrick put up a good fight, but in the end I still prevailed.

"Patrick, that was the best competition I have had in a long time," I said looking over at him. He was just shaking his head in astonishment.

"I can't say that I've seen a girl so good at video games," he said almost in shock.

"It's a gift," I smiled and set the controller down.

"So Patrick, tell us about yourself," Pete said finally after his henna was finished and dry.

I went over to the couch and sat down next to him. He put his arm around me and I snuggled in. Things had been going pretty good since our talk last week. My bruises from the party had pretty much faded away and he had only grabbed my wrist tightly enough to leave a mark once in the past week. My bangles that I now wear religiously pretty much hide those marks, however.

"Not much to say, I guess. I met Joe in a local record store, we talked about music, found out we had a lot in common, and here I am," he shrugged slightly.

"Are you from around here?" Pete asked sounding interested.

"I live in a neighboring town actually. Just as small and boring as the next, I guess," he smiled slightly.

"Right on," Pete agreed.

"So Joe told us that you play instruments?" Andy said keeping the conversation going.

"Oh yeah. I can play just about anything. And I write too," he pointed out.

"Music or lyrics?" Pete asked sitting up slightly.

"Mainly music, but I can do lyrics too," he said taking a swig of his beer.

"That's awesome," Pete smiled. I looked up at him and his eyes had an excitement I hadn't seen in them since he was playing soccer.

"Sounds like you will fit in perfectly with these boys," Ady giggled.

Patrick just nodded. I looked over at Pete and he was now smiling widely. He had plans. I could tell.

----------------------------------

I walked around my room in my bra and jeans looking for a shirt to wear. It was my birthday, and we had just completed our last day of school earlier that day, so of course Andy was throwing a huge party in my honor and in the honor of summer. I was running late, and nothing seemed to look ok on me. I have no idea why I had gotten so worried about my looks, but I wanted to look special for Pete.

Our time spent together had gone down greatly since Patrick came into the picture. It was actually quite shocking at how well the two of them had got along. It was fate for them to be friends. I wasn't complaining, however. Since Patrick started coming around Pete hadn't been angry or yelled at me once. He was back to the down to earth boy I met when we were freshmen.

I bent over my dresser digging for a tank top that I knew I had somewhere. I suddenly felt hands on my arms and I jumped.

"Jesus, Pete," I said turning around and facing him.

"Sorry, you just looked so cute there in your bra," he said looking down at me.

"I'm running late," I said as he started to kiss my neck.

"That's ok," his voice was muffled in my neck. He started to unclasp my bra.

"We have to pick up Patrick," I said giving in to him too easily. I dropped the tank top I was holding and started to pull up his shirt.

"I already got him. He's downstairs," Pete said breathlessly.

"What! Peter!" I yelled and smacked his arm.

"What?" he said laughing and putting his arms up in defense. I started to clasp my bra back on.

"You wanted to have sex with Patrick sitting downstairs? Are you crazy?" I asked pulling my tank top over my head.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to be practically naked when I got here," he said sitting down in my desk chair and started to spin.

"Oh god, what if he would have come up with you?" I said in shock.

"Relax. He didn't," Pete said playing with things on my desk.

"Well, go get him. He doesn't need to stay downstairs," I said walking into my bathroom.

"PATRICK! COME ON UP! SHE'S NOT NAKED!" Pete yelled loudly. I walked back into my room and glared at him.

"What?" he asked simply. I just rolled my eyes and went back into the bathroom.

"Nice room," I heard Patrick say from the door way.

"Hey Patrick," I said from the bathroom applying the rest of my makeup.

"Hi Izzy," he said back. I just smiled.

"Izzy! Can I borrow these jeans?" Pete asked. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. I saw Pete going through my drawers.

"Now?" I asked him grabbing some money from my desk.

"No, later," he said holding them up to his waist.

"I don't care," I sighed putting my hands in my back pockets. "But you have to give me back my favorite eye-pencil first," I told him grabbing the jeans out of his hands.

"Deal," he said smiling at me.

"You guys are weird," Patrick said from where he was seated at my bed. Pete and I just looked at each other and shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story