Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Deception

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Mina Is experiancing voices in her head. But those voices turn into reality, and Mina might be forever lost in darkness

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Minako (Venus), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 1107 words

0Unrated
::Author's Note::

OK I haven't gotten any reviews so my story must not be that good but this is were the suspence kicks in kinda sorta i guess im through with the lovey duvey stuff for this chapter the ss arnt really in this chapter that much and its a short one so yea

Enjoy Chapter 5 of puzzles: Deception
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Mother is Dead.... I will have revenge on The Sailor Scouts"

"Your Masesty?"

A figure of a man in a dark cloack appeared before the henchman's eyes.

"The Sailor Scouts Destroyed my mother and my sister's, along with the love of my life correct?"

"Yes sir, Sailor Venus was the one who destroyed Mistress 9 and Queen Beryl, The other ones killed your weak sisters tho, but Sailor Venus is in a coma"

"But she is awake from it now, and now she has moved to England."

"I sugest you kill thier princess adn then she will grovel to you"

"..No i have a better idea, Mistress 9 will be replaced and the death of my dear mother will be ovenged. And besides She is quite pretty i think she will make a fine Queen of the Negaverse"

"What about the Moon Princess? Do you even know who that is?"

"O yes i know who it is but she isn't important, Whats important is that Sailor Venus has a lover... and i tend to damge her with him"

The strange man pulled of the hood of his cloak, revealing his face in which the henchman was very surprised to see him"

"No matter what it takes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me again Mina, why you are here." Mina's father asked her

"I can't tell you right now but i will in time i promise daddy, but im going to go unpack now" She answered.

"Alright"

Mina entered her room and smiled. All of the sudden the phone rang but she didnt answer it. It was Andrew and he left a message.

Mina, its Andrew just wanted to say that i miss you and i dont think im going to visit you anytime soon, but call me cause i still need to know the full reason why you left well love you bye.

Mina stared at the phone and started to tear up. "oh my gosh i cant belive im doing this but it isnt safe for me to be in tokyo, not now." she said to herself. All of the sudden she heard a familiar voice in her head.

"HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU, COME WITH ME DEAR MINA I LOVE YOU......................"

Mina stared and thought to herself "maybe its not so safe here either"

She siged and started to clean her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mina.............."

"I see you..................."

"I'm tracking your every move................"

"I'm in your Basement...................................."

"I'm stalking you.........."

"COME TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mina's eyes fluttered open, it took her a while to relize it was just a dream. The there was a crash coming from the basement she looked to one side of the room at her balcony window and ran downstairs. The light was on and Mina's heart was pumping hard.

"She walked down the stairs and didnt see anything except the giant ballet studio she had when she was little with the big mirror all around her she looked all around, she didnt see anything but she could feel the presence of someone.

"I know your here, you follwed me here so the least you could do is show yourself!" Mina Yelled. She looked at the mirror and a figure appeared in the glass with a dark cape and a white halloween mask one.

Mina stared at the strange figure for a moment before she finally spoke to him:

"I know who you are, I seen you when i defeated Queen Beryl and Mistess 9, you stood there behind Misstress 9 to give her power, but it failed. And now your hanting me in my dreams and you follewed me from Tokyo all the way to England. WHAT DO WANT FROM ME?!" She told the mysterious figure.

The figure looked up at her and smiled and he held out an earing and a necklace tword her and said "Dearest Mina, I follwed you because i want you, I need you, You need me. You killed Mistress 9 which means you have great power and if you put on this necklace and earing, you shall become Mistress 10, I have heard you sing in your choir and sence then i have longed for you. Join me and if you refuse your friends will sufure.... so what will it be dear Mina?"

Mina stared at him and looked at her ss necklace, it was givin to her when artemis found her. It proects her from the negaverse nobody can touch her from the negaverse if she has that necklace one, thats what artemis said... "Where's Artemis!!"

The figure held up a black cloth in his other hadn and it was moving, he pulled off the cloth and there was artemis in alot of pain.

Mina Gasped "LET HIM GO!!!"

"Then join me BECOME MISTRESS 10, your power and voice alone could become grat weapons and we could rule the negaverse, refuse... and ill kill you friends, your cat and you..."

Mina looked at her necklace... "No.. I can't I can't do this I am a fighter of justice I cant Betray my honer..."

"Very Well Then i shall make you..." He mumbled some word and Mina started to run twords the stairs, but he waved his hands twrod her and she stopped, Turned around and walked twords him with a blank look on her face she reached the mirror, took of her ss necklace.... which gave him the right to touch her, he put out his hand and she struggled at first, but slowly put hher hand in his and went through the mirror after she transformed into evil. She had a long black dress with a purpe cape, her long beautiful hair was in a brain and the beautiful ribbion was in a bun. Instead of the golden moon symbol on her forhead which reoresented being part of the universe, she had a dark backward moon symol which represented negaverse.

She also had black silver chain around her neck with a skull attached to it like a locket.

She walked through the mirror and her ribbion, Artemis, and her ss necklace dropped to the flour.

Mina was now apart of the negaverse and deception had occored.

Mina was now lost within the dark forces of Prince Shadaka, Queen Beryls Son, and Mistress 9's Fiance.

Mina as we now know it, was no longer Sailor Venus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story