Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Remember

Chapter 20

by LOVELA 0 reviews

I remember when we were lost in innocence and then innocence was lost.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 1319 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning feeling very cold. I looked around and saw that I was lying on the bathroom floor with my head on an extremely lumpy pillow. I looked down and saw that it was a pair of legs. I looked up and saw Pete, with his head against the wall and his eyes closed. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not. I shuffled to sit up, but immediately put my hand to my head. It hurt like hell.

Pete slowly opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"Hi," I said quietly. He just smiled slightly.

"How you feeling?" he asked in a low whisper.

"Horrible. You?" I asked back.

"Same," he said sounding sad.

I had no idea why he was being so melodramatic, which meant I probably said something to him last night concerning Carrie. Shit.

"I'm going to use the bathroom quick," I said quietly.

He just nodded and walked out. I shut the door and brushed my teeth quickly. I hate vomiting. I brushed my hair, put pajamas on, popped some aspirin and walked over to the door hoping that he was still there. When I opened the door he was sitting on my bed looking at his hands.

"Will you lay with me?" I asked him from the bathroom doorway.

He looked up and nodded slightly. He took off his shirt and his pants and pulled down the covers. I got in bed and turned to face him. I examined his face searching for any form of emotion. There wasn't any. He just stared back at me.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"You made me think," he said simply.

"What did I say?" I asked him hoping for a more specific answer.

"You asked me why I love her," he said clearing his throat slightly. I closed my eyes shut tightly.

"I didn't mean it," I said wanting him to not be angry with me.

"I think you did," he said now not looking over at me. "Or else you wouldn't have gotten so drunk to the point where you were puking."

I didn't know what to say to him. I just stared at his face willing him to look at me.

"We have a problem, don't we," I said bluntly. This caused his eyes to dart towards mine.

"Meaning?" he asked confused.

"You can't live without her, and I can't live with her," I said turning to get out of my bed. Pete grabbed my arm.

"What do you want from me, Izzy?" he asked. His eyes were finally showing some form of an emotion.

"I want you to look at me like you look at her. I want you to admire me when I talk. I want you to want me!" I screamed the last sentence.

Pete was speechless. He stood up and started to walk towards me. My first instinct was to run. I had done it this time. I had pissed him off so much that he was actually going to hit me. He put his hands up to my face and kissed me passionately on the lips. I had almost fallen over for my knees had felt so weak. I began to kiss him back immediately. I could sense that he had put every last emotion that he was bottling up into that one kiss. There was anger, sadness, love, and lust all in one kiss.

Pete started to push me towards my bed making sure to not break the kiss. I fell back on the pillow as Pete straddled my thighs. I looked up at him breathlessly. I couldn't tell if I was seeing lust or anger on his face. He quickly pulled down my pajama bottoms and discarded them along with his boxer briefs on the floor. We both moaned out loudly as he pushed into me. He was more aggressive this time than the last. I decided it was due to the adrenaline that we both had accumulated from our argument. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly and thrust into me. My nails were digging into his back which only seemed to cause him to go harder.

"Pete," I moaned out his name. I started to feel some discomfort and pain. "Pete, slow down. Please, it hurts," I said trying to get him to go slower.

Pete just buried his head into the crook of my neck and penetrated until he reached his orgasm. He moaned out loudly. Even though it hurt, I knew he was releasing all of his pent up anger and sadness over what I had said to him last night. I knew this was something that we both probably needed.

--------------------------------------

I walked around the mall later that day. Pete and I had talked a little before he had to take Patrick home. He told me that he did want me and that he was sorry that he made me feel as though he didn't love me.

I walked into Hot Topic to find some new jewelry when I bumped into someone.

"Hey Patrick," I said laughing. He had been staring at the wall looking at hats.

"Oh Izzy. Hi," he said blushing.

"I didn't mean to run into you," I said lightly touching his arm. He looked at my hand and back up to me.

"It's ok. I was just thinking about getting a new hat," he said simply pointing to the wall.

"I see. You know, I've always had a thing for a guy in camouflage," I said pointing to the hat on the very top row.

"Really," he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Very hott," I said simply nodding.

"Well then, camouflage it is," he said stepping back to get a clerk.

Patrick and I walked aimlessly around the mall talking about nothing in particular. We found out that we had a lot of the same taste in music, which was fun. He was very different when he wasn't around the whole group, and I instantly figured out why Pete enjoyed his one on one company so much.

"So, I heard you a Pete fighting this morning," he said quietly.

I blushed fiercely. If he heard us fight, he heard us make up too.

"Oh," I said simply.

"Do you guys fight about Carrie a lot?" he asked simply.

"How did you know we were fighting about Carrie?" I asked looking straight ahead as we walked.

"It is pretty obvious you don't like her and that she wants him," Patrick said from beside me. He was swinging his Hot Topic bag back and forth.

"Yeah, it's a fight we have all the time," I said sighing. "I don't know what to do about it."

"Are you really threatened by her?" Patrick asked in shock. He had stopped walking at this point.

"Well, yeah. I've seen the way he looks at her. He adores her," I said turning to face Patrick.

"Are you kidding!? I've heard Pete talk about you! He adores you, not her. He adores the memories of her and it isn't memories of her, it's the memories of the time in his life when he was with her. If you hadn't noticed, Pete is very nostalgic," Patrick said and started walking again. I stood there for a second with my mouth open.

"How did you get so smart in the area of Pete?" I asked running to catch up to Patrick.

"If you haven't noticed, Pete and I have been spending a lot of time together. We talk, and I've read some of his stuff," Patrick said matter-o-factly.

"You've read what he writes in those notebooks?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah," he said simply.

"What does he write about?" I asked wanting to know if it was anything about me.

"Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you," he said looking over at me and winking.
Sign up to rate and review this story