Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Where we belong

by princessofoyownworld 16 reviews

The final chapter in Where We Belong. Can't say anymore with out giving it away! Please read. :)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 1397 words

5Moving
Ok this chapter is a tearjerker just to forewarn you. And parts of it are not that well written, they were giving me lots of issues. But this is the best version of it I have. Also there is character death. And now that I have warned you about all those things please be expecting them and don't judge me on them. Read on!

*
The red poison flew and landed on Jay and Neil as well as Cronos. Small droplets hit Archie, Theresa and Odie. None of it hit Herry and it was all they could hope that none had hit Atlanta, who as far as they knew had not regained conscious.

Jay fell into Archie and Neil fell onto Odie. A look of shock came over Archie's face as he saw Jay's face slowly grow paler. Jay's blood was soaking Archie's clothing. The poison must have eaten at his back.

Archie looked over to Theresa who had luckily not realized her boyfriend's situation. It eat at Archie's insides to know that there was a very good chance he would not live. "Jay." Archie whispered in his leaders ear.

"Teri..." Jay mumbled, his voice was rough and his breath was short and shallow. Archie gulped back tears.

"Nope. Archie." He managed to spit out.

"Keep...her...safe...baby." Jay said, tears came to Archie's eyes. Jay closed his eyes and Archie knew that he was gone. Archie stood up and ran he ran to where he had left Atlanta, making a note to step on Cronos's hand. He noticed that the god was unconscious.

Archie found Atlanta in the same position as he had left her in. He was thankful to find that the poison had not landed on her. It had landed around her, but thankfully not on her.

Archie carefully stepped around the poison. Atlanta must have regained conscious as he knelt down beside her, a large puddle of the poison between them. As she began to stir Archie picked her up and carried her to where the others were. He set her down beside where Odie was keeping his first aid kit that he always seamed to keep with him.

Archie noticed how Theresa was crying; she must have found Jay dead. And from the way she and Odie were paying no attention to Neil, he was dead to. Archie began to cry, as did Atlanta. The young couple could see that tears were falling from Odie's eyes as well.

It was Theresa who had the sense to push the emergency button on Jay's PMR, which would cause the gods and goddesses to come. Persephone's voice came over the PMR.

"Is everything alright Jay." The goddesses asked.

"No. We beat Cronos, but send Chiron." Theresa said through her tears.

"I'm on it."

*

Campe slid to the scene as Archie finished tending to Atlanta's wounds, and Odie Herry's. Theresa was opening and closing her mouth like she had something to say but she never seemed to be able to get words to come out. Archie stood up and walked over to Theresa and put a comforting arm around her. The whole group was crying uncontrollably. The whole battle had gone wrong. Archie knew that the worst was yet to come and they were still in shock.

"My friend..." Campe said as she saw Herry. Archie started laughing, he did not mean to but that was just the way he reacted to a lot of shock. Before long all the conscious teens were laughing. Chiron came galloping in to the scene, accidentally stepping in the poison.

Theresa and Archie yelled as it splashed on to Atlanta and Odie. It caused them pain but must have diluted a bit because it did not affect Chiron. Chiron carried Herry into the portal he had come from, motioning to Archie to carry Atlanta. Theresa began to help Odie through as she saw Campe disappear through the portal she had come form, carrying Cronos's unconscious body.

Theresa looked back at Neil and Jay's dead bodies. "We will come back for them." Archie promised as he stuck his head through the portal. Theresa nodded as fresh tears came to her eyes.

*

Theresa and Archie stepped through the portal once more. Archie had made them wait until he had made sure Atlanta was settled. Then Chiron had kicked them out of his study. Theresa ran to Jay's body and picked him up, still crying. Archie picked up Neil. He was tempted to make a comment but he knew that would be uncalled for.

The two teens carried their friends out into the sunlight. As they out them down and Theresa called Hermes to get a portal a though struck Archie. The warrior did not know why he reacted the way he did to the thought but he did. It filled him with sheer joy. A joy that pulsed through his body.

The warrior threw his arms around his friend's neck. "We did it, we won!" He cried. Theresa smiled and returned the hug.

"We did, didn't we?" She said. For a moment the teens just smiled and laughed...they had won. Once more tears came to Theresa's eyes...how she still had tears the fighter did not know.

"The costs were so high though." She said as she put a hand on her stomach.

"I know." Archie said as he took a deep breath. "Come on, we should head back to the school." Archie said, tears in his eyes as he gestured towards the portal that had appeared.

*

"No." Theresa and Archie whispered in unison. They were seated in Chiron's study where he had just told them news that they did not want to hear...really did not want to hear.

"No, not again." Archie said, he was shaking in anger and sorrow flooded his voice.

"There must be something you can do!" Theresa demanded.

"I'm sorry. There gone." Chiron said calmly.

"But they can't be...Herry was fine after Odie tended to his wounds...there has to be a antidote for Odie's poison...surely he made one. No they can't be dead." Archie said slipping in a state of shock, words were beginning to fail him.

"We can bring them back...we have done it once before." Theresa said confidently.

"I'm sorry the last ritual you used won't work. There are not enough of you, and Peresephone and I have checked there are no other rituals." Chiron said as tears started to flow down his face as well.

*

Theresa ran outside of the brownstone a couple of day's later. Her stomach was starting to be noticeable but she was able to hide it with a baggy sweatshirt, her favorite being one of Jay's. "Archie!" She called. Archie had spent the past days packing, not wanting to stay in the town that held so many memories for him. Theresa was taking over the brownstone as he home. She could not go home pregnant, much less with a child.

"Theresa I'm leaving, and I don't know why you're not leaving to."

"I'm pregnant." Theresa said at last, it felt good to finally tell the others. Despite that 'the others' only consisted of Archie. Archie dropped the bag he was holding. It landed with a thud.

"Your pregnant. As in you are going to have a child. You and Jay...did it...?' Archie stammered.

"Cronos spiked our cocoa. Jay had no choice and I was asleep. Baby is due in a couple of weeks, the potion in my cocoa speed up the pregnancy." Theresa said in a rush. "No one else knew, only Jay and the gods and goddesses." She finished.

Archie stepped forward and pulled Theresa into a deep comforting hug. The two friends stood together.

"I don't know how I ever considered leaving this place. This is where we belong " Archie said as he looked at the brownstone, still holding Theresa in a hug. "I will take care of you. For Jay."

Theresa sighed and leaned into Archie. She loved him like a brother and knew he loved her like a sister. And together they would get through this life. There would be troubles along the way but she knew they would make it.

*

And that folks is Where We Belong. Hope you liked it! I know this chapter was sad and not my greatest but still please rate and review.

Princessofoyownworld
Sign up to rate and review this story