Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

How many chapters are there?!

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla chats with Ruby. Bryon and his family hitchike.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 362 words

0Unrated
"So, how long are you planning on staying?" "As long as possible." started the conversation between Ruby and Marla, who were both currently sitting in a dirty living room full of manniquinns. "Why, I'm not good enough to stay here? Sure is better than my house. The only reason I actually went on the trip was because my mother made me. Somthing about, if I'm going to mooch, I have to go on trips with them. So I decided to take a trip literally to the other side of the country, Disneyland, just to make them mad." she explained, looking over at the girl across from her. Marla wished she looked like her, it would certanly not make her look worse than she already did, Marla wasn't what most people would call...pretty, or normal looking, her nose was off-center, she had abnormally small ears and eyes, Ruby was a beauty queen sitting next to Marla, in looks and personality.
Bryon and his family, carrying a bag half full of water and food, had made it to the freeway, and were hitchicking. "We tell no one. Marla would hunt me down like a rabid wolf if I ruined her chances of getting a guy." Bryon said, smiling as a van stopped and picked them up, taking them to California.
Goggle woke up and screamed, Lizard was standing over him and starring at him. "What the hell are you doing in here?" Goggle asked, shaking. "Your house is next door. This is my bed, that's my pillow, and I hope you realize that-" Lizard was cut off. "Marla took my house. We all get only one room there, and she took mine." poor Goggle.
"Well, I didn't mean to take his room, I was tired, everyone else was asleep, and I figured you had that house over there, neer the swing." she explained, wringing her hands together. "You can have it back now, I found a couch, I like sleeping on couches better than in beds. Again, I am sorry about taking your room." she scratched her head, she had been here only two days and she already looked like she belonged here.
Sign up to rate and review this story