Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Remember

Chapter 23

by LOVELA 4 reviews

I remember when we were lost in innocence and then innocence was lost.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 1793 words

3Moving
AN: First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE who has reviewed this story. You are all awesome! Second, this may be the last update for a little while. My boys, the MN Twins, have made it to the play-offs, and I am more than just a fan. So I will be watching and hopefully attending many games in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the patience! I won't let you guys down!!

All three of us returned to the party, with me making sure my hair was covering the bruise that had shown through my make-up on my neck.

"So what is with the wait?" Andy asked walking over to us.

"You didn't specify what brand you wanted," I said pointing at the two cases.

"Oh, well. I'm glad you brought both," he shrugged sounding just as Pete had previously.

"See," Pete said smiling and brining the case of beer over to the fridge. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok party people!" Andy yelled getting everybody's attention. The crowd hushed and turned towards Andy who was standing next to Joe.

"We all know that it is Pete's birthday, so we would like to give him this wonderful cake made by the local bakery," Andy said as Joe had grabbed the box.

I pushed Pete towards Andy and Joe.

"You guys shouldn't have," Pete said smiling and looking at the cake. Joe had taken the giant sheet cake out of the box.

"Happy Birthday Pete," Andy said happily and everybody clapped.

"Yeah, Happy Birthday!" Joe said dumping the entire cake over Pete's head.

I squealed with delight since it looked hilarious. Pete stood there in shock at first. The only sounds that could be heard were gasps and laughing from other people. Andy and Joe just stood at Pete's side enjoying their accomplishment.

"It's good," Pete said smacking his lips. He then picked up pieces of cake from the floor and began to throw it at Joe and Andy. Thus ensued the cake war. Most people tried to stay out of it, but I was not as fortunate.

Pete had managed to shove a rather large piece of cake in my face and wipe the excess frosting into my hair.

"Oh Wentz, you are going to pay for that!" I said loudly trying to run after him but slipping on frosting in the process.

I grabbed for a wad of cake and threw it at Pete, but Pete ducked which caused me to hit Patrick square in the face. My mouth formed a perfect O shape as he just sat there not moving. He soon very calmly took off his glasses that were full of frosting and looked over at me. I did the only thing that came to mind.

"He did it," I said pointing at Joe who stood next to me in shock.

"What? I did not! Dude, she was aiming right for you!" Joe said.

"Joe!" I said looking at him, but was interrupted by being hit with cake in the side of my face.

Joe started laughing so hard that he fell right on his ass. I looked over and saw Patrick calmly wiping off his glasses as though nothing had happened. I was in shock, but just started giggling at the randomness of him. Finally, people started to calm down once there was only crumbles of cake all over the place. We all looked at each other and then at the others who were lucky enough to avoid the whole event and started to laugh.

"Oh my God! Who got Patrick?" Pete asked laughing and walking up to me.

"That would be your girlfriend," Joe said still sitting on the floor.

"Babe, impressive aim," he said putting his arm around me.

"Not really. I was aiming for you," I said back. Patrick just shook his head and tried to clean himself off as much as possible.

Ady, Andy, and I tried to get the garage as clean as possible. It wasn't too difficult to clean up except for some of the posters on the wall ended up with frosting on them. By the time that we had finished, most people had gone home. I walked up to Pete who was still covered in cake and talking to Joe and Will by the door.

"Hey, Izzy. Great idea on the tattoo. It's wicked," Will said as I linked my arms with Pete.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"Yeah, she's something, isn't she," Pete said looking down on me. I noticed Patrick had sighed from the side of us. I slightly cringed. Patrick just didn't understand. He didn't know Pete like I did.

"We should get going," I said to him ignoring Patrick's sigh from before.

"We should?" he asked shocked. We usually never left Andy's till early morning. It was only midnight.

"Yeah," I said looking into Pete's eyes. He couldn't quite read me, but agreed.

"Hey guys. Thanks so much for the party. I had a great time," Pete said turning to the others.

"You're leaving?" Ady whined running up to Pete to give him a hug.

"Yeah. We are going to head," Pete said picking her up and spinning her around, which caused her to giggle.

"Ok. Be good and happy birthday," she said once he had put her down.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Buy guys!" Andy and Joe yelled from the other side of the garage.

We waved as we walked out the door. The last thing I saw was Patrick staring at me in a disapproving way. It broke my heart that he knew about Pete. I didn't want anyone to think bad about him. His behaviors weren't his fault.

---------------

"Are you feeling ok?" Pete asked as we walked into my dark house.

"Yeah, why?" I asked kicking my shoes off at the door.

"Well, you wanted to leave so early," he said kicking his shoes off as well.

"It's all part of my plan," I said to him and started to walk upstairs.

I could hear that Pete was following me. We walked into my room and I shut the door standing extremely close to Pete now. I looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. I just smiled at him and raised my hand to his face. I wiped some of the frosting that was lingering on his temple off and tasted it.

"Yummy," I whispered. Pete's eyes just stared down on me with lust.

I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist. He was very apprehensive at first since it had been about two months since I would let him practically touch me. He didn't really know what to do, so he allowed me to lead. I leaned up and kissed him on the mouth passionately cupping his face with both of my hands. At first Pete was taken by surprise, but as our kiss deepened his hands began to roam up and down my body. I put my arms around his neck and walked him towards my bed. We stopped moving once I hit the edge of my bed and we just looked at each other.

"Are you sure about this?" he whispered as his hands rested on my waist. I continued to wrap my arms around his neck. I felt as though we were dancing.

"I feel bad that you didn't get to eat you birthday cake, so you can just lick it off me instead," I said simply.

Pete gave me a huge smile and started to kiss me again. His mouth wandered to my neck where his tongue began to lick at the frosting that was hidden by my ear. He gently pulled at the hem of my shirt and I allowed for him to take it off. I took his off right after. Pete continued to lick at all the frosting that I had splattered all over my body. It was pure ecstasy to feel his mouth on my body. I fumbled at his buckle trying desperately to get his pants off. Pete's hands trailed down the length of my arms and landed at my hands giving me assistance. Once his buckle was unclasped he led me to lie down on the bed. He laid on top of me gently and placed kisses all the way down my stomach stopping at my pants. He slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them driving me crazy in anticipation. He just looked up at me and smirked. I knew he was going to take things slow this time. I just looked back down at him and bit my lower lip. He slowly pulled off my jeans and panties and pulled his pants down as well throwing them all at the foot of my bed. He then rubbed his body all along mine causing me to moan out slightly. He rested his body between my legs and looked into my eyes brushing my frosting crusted hair out of my face.

"Are you really sure that you want to do this?" he whispered again. I could feel his hard on pressing into my thigh, and I couldn't think of anything else that I wanted to do.

"I'm positive," I said back with no hesitation.

Pete leaned down, kissed me deeply, and pushed into me. I moaned into his mouth. It had felt so good to feel him inside of me. Pete's rhythm was slow and perfect at first. He made sure not to push to hard. My hands rubbed up and down his back.

"Pete," I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm?" he moaned into my neck.

"I want more," I said seductively and bit his ear slightly.

Pete just moaned and began to push harder. I moaned out in pleasure. My hands grabbed onto his arms that were on either side of me and my nails dug into them hard.

"Oh god," Pete breathed out pushing faster.

I opened my eyes to see Pete staring down at me. The look in his face made my heart flutter. His eyes were so full of love that I thought I was going to cry. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down into an impassioned kiss. We both climaxed into that kiss. Pete moaned into my mouth and collapsed on top of me.

We both laid there silently trying to catch our breath. Pete finally rolled off of me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

"Happy Birthday," I whispered giving his chest sweet little kisses.

"Thank you," he said back kissing the top of my head. "Mmm vanilla," he said tasting the frosting that was crusted in my hair. I just giggled contently. I wish everyday and every night could be like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story