Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Screwed up

talking to friends

by emdal 1 review

Atlanta and Archie reach to the other dimention to tel thier friends about what is going on....

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-03 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 212 words

0Unrated
"I made it through!!" Arche cried in delight. He had been trying for the last 2 hours and finaly they had reached his home demention. Inside the top part of the clock where the hands were, behind was a secret all demention moris code conduter. It was there for anyone worthy who could open the bottom part of the clock and get the key, open the top part and know what was behind it when they saw it.
~tap-tap-tappy-tapp-taped~ (a.k.a...) Help! its A&A and we r trapd in another dmenton!~Archie finished his message.
"Archie, I feel the intellegence draining out of me!" Atlanta told Archie.
"i feel the strength leaving me too" Archie replied "I hope the others understood our message"
~~~~~~~~~~~~Oddie~Herry~Neil~Herea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hera!" Herry exclaimed "Im starting to feel my strength coming back!"
"me to, except its my intellegence!" Oddie called out from underneith the larg clock. " Archie and Atalanta say they are traped in another demention. They also metioned something about a clock and they think Cronos did it.
"they must be trepped in one of Cronos's time warps!" Herea cloncluded. "I kow how to get them out" Hera said "follow me! first we have to find Jay and Threresea"



(sorry its a short chapter!!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story