Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > weirdness is infectious

finding home

by emdal 2 reviews

herea is in search nowfor Jay and Thresea because they are the only ones (along with Herry, Oddie, Nail) who can help save Atlanta and Archie

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-03 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 489 words

0Unrated
"shhh!" Jay told Thresea to quiet her footsteps. He rounded a corner a looked to see if the lose was clear. They were in Cerderous's den, a.k.a a larg cave with many twists and turns that are ready to confuse anyone whishing to escape. Cerberous was sleeping in the very heart of the cave, where he kept all his tresures some people tried to escape with, and all the got was kicked back to be judged and no more keepsakes. Jay quickly doged behind the boulder. He turned his head to face Thresea, she could tell by his face, Cerberous was there. Jay signaled for her to stay there, and he would go and search. Thresea objected and reached for his hnd. Grabbing it she saw the future......... pictures of her and Jay on thier wedding day, thier first child and a life full of love.
"Jay" She whispered "I love you"
"i love you to" Jay replied, his yes telling her he meant it. He quickly and quietly ran behind the boulder Cerberous was snoozing against. Behind it was all the shiny things Cerberous had collected. Still standing by the rock, Thresea was on Cerberous watch, making sure he didn't get up with out Jay knowing. She saw him shift. And he shifted again and again. Thresea knew now he was going to wake up. she tried signaling to Jay but his back was to her. She tried calling out but the first time she did it, Cerberous's snoze was over. With a heavy grunt he stood upa nd looked over the boulder at his shiny things and say JAy standing right in the middle of it. With a great roar Cerberous was on him. Jay zig-zaged all around and finaly with Thresea, ran for cover. But there was none... they had to get out.They ran through random tunels and kept getting even more lost and they still had Cerberous n there trail. They ran and ran until Thresea shouted "Jay! look a light!" They ran towrds the light. When they walked into it they bumped into Herea. "Herea?" Jay and Thresea said in unison.
"hello Jay, Thresea" she had a disappointed look on her face and a desperate one.
" whats wronge?" Thresea asked.
"Atlanta and Archie are trapped in a time warp and only you two and Herry, Oddie and Neil can ave them"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Herry and Oddie" Herea said "I think iknow whta could've happened to your strength" Sh explaied after the ordeal with Cerberous.
"really?" Herry asked
"What happened?" Oddie continued.
"well i think your abbilities were transfered to the time warp where Archie and Atlanta needed it most. When they used the abilities and needed them no more, they returned to you"
"ohh I see" Oddie said.
"I still don't see what the huff is all about" Neil said from the corner he was investigating a statue.
"shut up" Herry said.
Sign up to rate and review this story