Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Can This Ever Be?

Can This Ever Be?

by Kakashi_lover 5 reviews

Tohur and Kyo are getting Married!!! BUT, will Akito allow it...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-04 - 883 words

0Unrated



Tohru was telling Kyo how happy she was that he wasn't in confinment and that she was here with him.
"Tohru I am so happy that I was not put in confinment too because then in wouldn't be here with you right now" says Kyo.
Tohru blushed and replies"I am so very happy too".
"Er......um...Tohru".
"yes?"
"since you have softened akito and i am not in confinment would u spend the rest of your life with me, wat i am saying is will you marry me?!"
surprised tohru blushes crimson red and says"of course Kyo, i want to spend the rest of my life with you i couldn't imagine anything thing better or anything, but that"!
both tohru and kyo and are really happy and kyo kisses tohru and she accepts his kiss and kisses him back.
suddenly shigurie and yuki come in with kisa,hiro, and haru from their shopping trip. shigurie explains that he found the other three walking around.
"yuki and i bumped into these 3 on the way home so we invited them over for supper, hope you don't mind tohru it looked like they were starving for some of your delicious food".
then the five of them realize the really happy looks on kyo and tohru's face.
kisa asks "what's going on?"
kyo stands up and exclaims" you five are the first to know that tohru and i are going to get married!"
Shigurie says"kyo and tohru i am so happy for u, but are you still going to live here and do the daily chores!"
"for peets sake shigurie"sighs yuiki,"well congrats"!
"Yea!oh my god congratulations tohru have a happy life and you too kyo" kisa exclaims.
"yes congrats you two"! says hiro rather happily.then starts thinking will me and kisa end up like them?!
"congratsulations have a wonderful life" haru pipes in.
"now the only question is what will akito say" says shigurie then goes "considering the circumstances and how he is now from his old self i think it won't be a problem, but it still may be, after all tohru you are an outsider".
yuki lets out a big sigh and says "shigurie you sure know how to bring the mood down".
All is silent.
Haru breaks the silence and says "we can think about this later, but now lets just celebrate"!
"Yes let's" says yuki.
"Let's celebrate these two being together and getting married", excitedly exclaims Kisa.
Tohru says she will go get some snacks and Kyo goes with her saying he will help and they walk away hand in hand.while they are gone the others start talking about how they finially shared their feelings with each other and look where it got them.
Kisa adds in, "I was hoping,no,I knew this day would come, I am ssssoooo happy for them"!!!!!
"Yeah" says Haru,"but the only problem is Aktio what will he say about this"?!
"Well considering the circumstances" Shigurie starts explaing,"that Tohru has softened Akito and opened him up more to be not as ruthless and since she has found of a place in all of the juunish, the hearts of all us Sohma's that i don't think it will be that big of a problem."
They all start considering this and in come Tohru and Kyo. They brought out all different treats.then out of the blue...........
"Soba,we need Soba for a toast to the happy couple", says Shigurie being himself goes and gets the Soba. A minute later Shigurie is ther poruing the soba to everyone.
Haru clears his throat and says "tohru and Kyo congratulations and live a happy life together,CHEERS!"
Then everyone says cheers and takes a sip of their soba.
"Shigurie" kyo says.
"Yes" answers Shigurie.
"I was wondering since tohru and I just finished high school and don't have our own place yet", kyo pauses then begins again," would it be okay for me and Tohru to keep on living here for a little while longer?"
Shigurie quickly answers,"absolutely yes if Tohru continues to do the chores!"
An excited squeal comes from Tohru as she replies," yes I will thank you so much Shigurie!!!!"

Ayame walks through the door.
"Ooooooooooo a party,Ayame exclaims, you didn't have to throw me my birthday party"!

"It's not for you", explained an aggravated Yuki.

"It's for Kyo and Tohru, they are getting married", said an excited Momiji.

Ayame went over and shook Kyo and Tohru's hands, telling them how happy he was for them.


The night went on and everyone fell asleep,everyone except Kyo and Tohru.

"Kyo, I feel so happy everyone did this for us",Tohru said while covering up the guest with blankets.

"I know", said Kyo.

They both brought the dishes in the kitchen.After Kyo put down the dishes he brought and gave tohru a little kiss on the cheek.Tohru smiled at him and felt at peace and full of bliss.They finished the dishes and went to bed with the others.While laying there before falling asleep Kyo wrapped his arms around Tohru and they slept soundly for the rest of the night.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!! :)
Also sorry for the short chapter the next will be much longer!
Sign up to rate and review this story