Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Night's Embrace

Thier Little Secret

by shasta 0 reviews

What happen's when Raven gets control of her powers enough to actually show actual emotion?

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 465 words

0Unrated
It was about 7:30 in the morning at, Raven had just come into the kitchen. Beast Boy had gotten up unusually early to make himself breakfast. They gave a quick smile at each other, both remembering last night and what had occurred.

(Flashback)

Raven was sleeping soundly after a long day of fighting evil and coping with Beast Boy and his cheap attempts at making her laugh. 'Pathetic' she thought in her sleep. When all of a sudden she heard someone crying and sobbing. She decided the only way for her to get back to sleep, was to investigate the source and stop it. She finally came upon BB's room, she opened the door and Beast Boy was lying on his bed curled up in a ball. "What's the matter?" She then asked in a concerned tone. "I just miss my parents." he said quickly regaining his composure when he noticed she was there. "Oh, do you...wanna talk about it?" she said still standing, but now listening attentively. "You uh...want to sit." She sat down reluctantly.

"It's just that...ever since they died I felt like they abandoned me in a way, y'know." he said with a sound of hurt in his voice. "I would give anything to see them again." Raven nodded and said with a loving tone "It's not as bad as you think though Beast Boy, I mean you have us now, me and the other Titans." "Thanks Rae, at first I thought you were gonna be all cold about it and tell me to stuff a sock in my mouth." Beast Boy said trying to cheer himself up "Only when you're being annoying." Raven said with a playful smile. As she got up to go back to her room, BB took her hand and asked "Can you stay...just for tonight?" He asked her timidly. "It'll be our little secret." He said playfully. "Alright." she said.

(End Flashback)

"So uh...what do we tell the others?" Beast Boy inquired. "We don't, if they ever found out that we slept together it.... They don't even know I got complete control over my dark side, how do you think they would react to what happened last night?" she snapped coldly.

"It's a shock having gotten enough control over my dark side to be able to show actual emotion for the first time in my life without blowing someone to bits." "It...it's like being blind in a way, not being able to laugh, to cry, to love!" She said now collapsed on the floor crying.

"It'll be okay Rae, trust me." He said sweetly. "How do you know?" Raven asked with concern in her tone. BB then picked her up off the floor, hugged her. "I don't." he said kissing her lovingly.
Sign up to rate and review this story