Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Let me go...

by WinryRockbell16 0 reviews

"I can't hold onto me wonder what's wrong with me....." suicide fic with ed/win pairing. please....don't hurt me....

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-06 - Updated: 2006-10-07 - 641 words - Complete

0Moving
discaimer: i do not own FMA, or Ed....sadly.....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



' lithium-don't want to lock me up inside

lithium-don't want to forget how it
feels without...

lithium-I want to stay in love
with my sorrow

oh, but god I want to let
it go....'



He held the knife to his wrist, feeling it brush against the bare skin. He made a small incision, staring blankly at the blood that trickled down his arm. He knew what he was doing was wrong, he was smarter than this, wasn't he?



' come to bed don't make me sleep alone
couldn't hide the emptiness you let
it show. Never wanted it to be, so
cold. Just didn't drink enough
to say you love me....'



Pictures of all the people he cared for flashed through his mind. His mother, his friends, his brother....'her'. Oh how he wanted to end all of the pain and sorrow in his life, but was it really worth it to leave 'her' behind.


' I can't hold onto me,
wonder what's wrong with me...'


'lithium-don't want to lock me up inside

lithium-don't want to forget how it
feels without

lithium-I want to stay in love with
my sorrow.........



He pressed the blade deeper inside of his skin, causing more of the crimson liquid to seep out. It felt so good....but 'her' embrace felt better. So warm, and safe...how he longed to feel that security he felt when around 'her'. No. He didn't want to do this. So how come he couldn't stop?



'don't want to let it lay me down this time
drown my will to fly...
Here in the darkness I know myself, can't
break free until I let it go.
Let me go.....'


' I can't hold onto me,
wonder what's wrong with me....'



'Her' warm smile crept it's way into his thoughts. The love that sparkled in 'her' eyes...oh those beautiful eyes. 'She' makes life so, bright, so innocent. 'She' made life beautiful again. If 'she' saw him now, what would she think?


'darling I forgive you after all
Anything is better than to be alone
And in the end I guess I had to fall
always find my place among the
ashes...'


'I can't hold onto me,
wonder what's wrong with me...'



He loved 'her' so much. If she found out how he felt inside,'she' certainly wouldn't love him anymore, would 'she'? How truly pathetic he was....He wanted so badly to make the pain stop. His mind kept screaming for him to stop, to take the blade from his wrist. But the constant pain in his heart urged him to continue. He saw 'her' face again in his mind. 'She' could do better than him, anything, was better than him.... He steadied his shaking hands, preparing himself for what was to happen next. The knife slid across his wrist with ease, and oh, the releif he felt. All of the yearsof pain and sorrow, seemed to disappear, ease out of his aching body with the blood. His heartbeat slowed down, his eyes closing, welcoming the sleep that would end this pain. The last clear thought he had, was 'her' smiling face. 'I love you, and I'm sorry' He thought.



'lithium-don't want to lock me up inside

lithium-don't want to forget how it
feels without...

lithium-I want to stay in love with
my sorrow...

I'm gonna let it go.....'


I'm sorry...Winry......




~owari





A/N// This is my first attempt at a songfic, and of course I choose one of the longest songs I know! I have been obsessed with Evanescence's new cd, esicailly this song :p I thought it might work with the story. Please R&R so I'll know if I should come up with another story, or throw myself out of my second story window. ^-^ Thank you all sooo much for reading!!!


~kaori-chan
Sign up to rate and review this story