Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Remnants of Earth

Prolugue

by taker 0 reviews

Given the choice, of saving a world that hates you, or ruling in it's damnation, what was an outcast to do?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 238 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, AND DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISES. AKIRA TORIYAMA DOES, AND HE'S FILTHY RICH DUE TO HIS OWN GENIUS. THIS IS A ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

RATING: G for the Prologe, R for main story.

SUMMARY: Given the choice, of saving a world that hates you, or ruling in it's damnation, what was an outcast to do?

Author's Notes: Feed back is WANTED. Got questions or want to give feedback? Go ahead. If you flame me, you WILL be 0wn3d.

"Remnants of Earth"


The Prologe...

Given the choice, of saving a world that abhors your exsistance or help destroy and rule it in the worlds collapse, what was a unwanted to do? Chosing to save the world at the cost of ones own life for it, where's the gain? By giving the world your self annihilation, you may have made other's happy with your demise, but would one really give the one's that loath your life, true happiness?

How about ruling the world in it's inevitable destruction? By choicing not to give into the sacrafice, you help a superior alien race take it over and garantee the total annihilation of your race, but is that truely ever a bad thing? Before my decision, I know we were already drawn inelucably down pre-ordained paths. Given this choice, what was a Unwanted to do? I chose the side of them... ...the Saiyans... this is my story...
Sign up to rate and review this story