Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A City by the Light Divided

Chapter Sixteen

by MusicxisxHearts 5 reviews

Yeah, it's a very short ending. Wow, I just realized that there are 16 chapters, just like the song title "A Little Less 16 Candles". I seriously did not plan it like that!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-15 - Updated: 2006-10-15 - 189 words

0Unrated
"Ah! That hurts!" Joe yelled as Patrick poured disinfectant over a large scratch on his arm. Patrick just smiled and shook his head.
"You're hurting my head," Andy glared at Joe as he pressed an ice pack against his head and groaned. "Dandies are not fun."
"You can say that again," Pete mumbled as he sat down on the couch next to Kylie.
"At least we don't have to worry about them anymore," added Patrick.
Kylie looked at Pete, "Yeah, all revenge has been done." Pete looked at the floor. "And you're still so moody!" she yelled at Pete.
"That will never change," Andy pressed another ice pack on his head.
Pete leaned closer to Kylie, "Besides, I do remember you telling me to never change." He smiled.
Kylie smiled back, "I'm going to have to be more careful about what I say."
"Ah! My eyes! They burn! Keep it G rated!" Joe yelled, covering his eyes with an ice pack.
Pete started laughed. Kylie smiled, really happy for the first time in a long time. Maybe meeting Pete that night in the alley wasn't such a bad thing...
Sign up to rate and review this story